Pulling a tear off

JohnnyMoto
1/17/2015 11:09pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2015 10:14am
Reed didn't blatantly slam Canard. Reed picks himself off the ground after Canard went full goon central on the track (which he is known to do) and Reed went to do an aggressive bump brush by. Canard only went down because at the exact momeant Reed bumped him he pulled a tear off. You guys are blowing this up, did you even watch the race? Settle the fuck down
|
731chopper
Fantasy
390th
1/17/2015 11:11pm
Canard went full retard? I hope you're not much older than 12 years old.
SEE ARE125
1/17/2015 11:11pm
Couldn't have posted this in one of the other dozen threads?
Grieby54
1/17/2015 11:13pm
I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you. I couldn't sleep because I kept wondering, "What does JohnnyMoto think?" I'm so glad I didn't have to dig through the dozen other threads on this very topic to find out. So, thank you for creating your own special thread with your own special opinion. So many of us were waiting for you to chime in.

The Shop

JohnnyMoto
1/17/2015 11:15pm
Grieby54 wrote:
I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you. I couldn't sleep because I kept wondering, "What does JohnnyMoto think?" I'm so glad I...
I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you. I couldn't sleep because I kept wondering, "What does JohnnyMoto think?" I'm so glad I didn't have to dig through the dozen other threads on this very topic to find out. So, thank you for creating your own special thread with your own special opinion. So many of us were waiting for you to chime in.
And yet you respond in full paragraph
IceMan446
1/18/2015 9:17am
JohnnyMoto wrote:
Reed didn't blatantly slam Canard. Reed picks himself off the ground after Canard went full goon central on the track (which he is known to do)...
Reed didn't blatantly slam Canard. Reed picks himself off the ground after Canard went full goon central on the track (which he is known to do) and Reed went to do an aggressive bump brush by. Canard only went down because at the exact momeant Reed bumped him he pulled a tear off. You guys are blowing this up, did you even watch the race? Settle the fuck down
Trey is known to do???

Other than normal mistakes, point out a full goon moment from Trey.

Post a reply to: Pulling a tear off

The Latest