Public Apology

JBlain619
Edited Date/Time 7/18/2014 3:40pm
As a man of my word, I publically apologize to Mike McDade for the posts I made yesterday. After speaking with him at length, he has assured me that none of the things that he has received had anything to do with the funds being donated to Keegan. I was wrong for assuming and it made me to look like a complete ass.

Mike has an attorney working with the funds to ensure all of them go to Keegan and his fight.

Please continue to donate. (see sticky above)

It is my hope that he will beat this and we will see him on the starting line one day!

#keeganstrong
|
ebers
Fantasy
250th
7/18/2014 6:18am
Kudos to you my man for stepping up and writing that, it's rad to see! I applaud you for the steps you took.
Kyle978
7/18/2014 7:51am Edited Date/Time 7/18/2014 7:51am
Cool, you apologized, but why would you ever kick a man when he's down in the first place? I've lost immediate family members to cancer, and it is nothing short of an emotional marathon during that fight. Even if you have those thoughts, keep it to your fucking self.
7/18/2014 8:05am
Kyle978 wrote:
Cool, you apologized, but why would you ever kick a man when he's down in the first place? I've lost immediate family members to cancer, and...
Cool, you apologized, but why would you ever kick a man when he's down in the first place? I've lost immediate family members to cancer, and it is nothing short of an emotional marathon during that fight. Even if you have those thoughts, keep it to your fucking self.
A man steps up and apologizes. Well done.

The Shop

Xeno
7/18/2014 8:14am
I'm glad to see you own your comments and apologize. I wish more people around here would do the same.
motosmith
7/18/2014 8:15am
I'm feeling all warm inside right now.
Outsider
7/18/2014 8:38am
motosmith wrote:
I'm feeling all warm inside right now.
That's not the apology you're feeling! Woohoo
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/18/2014 8:40am
Xeno wrote:
I'm glad to see you own your comments and apologize. I wish more people around here would do the same.
I'll second that.

Or have the common sense or info required not to post in the first place.
jeffro503
7/18/2014 8:41am
Kyle978 wrote:
Cool, you apologized, but why would you ever kick a man when he's down in the first place? I've lost immediate family members to cancer, and...
A man steps up and apologizes. Well done.
This right here.

A man owns up to his mistakes.

And I wish Mike McDade , his boy Keegan and the rest of his entire family the best! I've lost my dad to cancer , my mom to cancer and drinking and have a little brother who fought leukemia on and off for 10yrs ( In remission now ). My sister has been in three times for small skin cancer areas that needed to be removed. Least to say.....I'm the only one so far in my family that hasn't had any cancer of any type. But I have spent way more than my fair share of time in the hospitals supporting family members. It sucks and there is nothing worse.

It's a tough fight for sure ,
Spagina767
7/18/2014 8:48am
Sorry for being heated yesterday, but Mikes a good friend of mine. A stand up guy as well.

Good post man.
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
7/18/2014 8:53am
+1 to Keegan having a quick and lasting recovery. It's great to hear that they're organizing everything the best way possible.
Mr. Ted
Fantasy
1522nd
7/18/2014 8:55am
It says a lot that you would not simply slink off and hid, but would rather publicly apologize. Kudos for standing up.
JBlain619
7/18/2014 10:19am
Spagina767 wrote:
Sorry for being heated yesterday, but Mikes a good friend of mine. A stand up guy as well.

Good post man.
No worries...he's your homeboy and I would've done the same thing. I apologize to you as well for my shitty comments towards you. When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong. I agree about him being a stand up guy. Most dudes would go off half-cocked but Mike was calm, cool, collected and stated facts. Gotta respect that.

toomey706
7/18/2014 11:21am
Respect, and I hope Mike and the family are doing well.
7/18/2014 11:29am
Spagina767 wrote:

Good post man.
JBlain619 wrote:
No worries...he's your homeboy and I would've done the same thing. I apologize to you as well for my shitty comments towards you. When I'm wrong...
No worries...he's your homeboy and I would've done the same thing. I apologize to you as well for my shitty comments towards you. When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong. I agree about him being a stand up guy. Most dudes would go off half-cocked but Mike was calm, cool, collected and stated facts. Gotta respect that.

Mike is the most non confrontational guy on the planet. There isn't a fighting bone in his body. No matter how idiotic people can get, mike always has a level head and smile.

Hes The perfect image for a factory team. I wish he could of caught more breaks in his career.
jleews6
7/18/2014 1:20pm
I respect you acting like a man and owning up to a mistake. Not many people have a clue as to what Mike is going through right now and how torn up his life is right now. I do. I have a son that spent a big part of his child hood fighting cancer (Leukemia). I feel for Mike and his family.
oshow
7/18/2014 1:48pm
JBlain619 wrote:
As a man of my word, I publically apologize to Mike McDade for the posts I made yesterday. After speaking with him at length, he has...
As a man of my word, I publically apologize to Mike McDade for the posts I made yesterday. After speaking with him at length, he has assured me that none of the things that he has received had anything to do with the funds being donated to Keegan. I was wrong for assuming and it made me to look like a complete ass.

Mike has an attorney working with the funds to ensure all of them go to Keegan and his fight.

Please continue to donate. (see sticky above)

It is my hope that he will beat this and we will see him on the starting line one day!

#keeganstrong
You did look like an ass yesterday, today you are a stand up guy.

Hopefully all this draws attention to Keegan's fight and helps in a positive way.
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
7/18/2014 2:30pm
Definitely continuing to pray for this family. It would be great if Keegan made it through this.

Post a reply to: Public Apology

The Latest