Proride?

RADMan87
4/27/2008 11:45am
worm wrote:
ok own u p to how much more fulfilling your life has been the past 6 days without it. :blush: those moderators were aholes for sure...
ok own u p to how much more fulfilling your life has been the past 6 days without it. Blush

those moderators were aholes for sure!

and i have invited radman to motodrive and here numerous times. i am sure he could find enough guys here to debate him on everything he is an expert in.
Evil i guess thats why he isnt over here! Woohoo and i am glad.

phil is tooooo nice to run a strict board. just because he is nice he doesnt need to be shit on. if you guys want yamahauler, i can call him and give him the link. UnsureWhistlingGrinning
Hey Wormo, yeah, I checked this place out way back when. I thought about taking you up on the invite, but I prefer PR because I can actually go and ride with most of the guys who give me shiat over there. Including you. But if my presence here will bum you out, maybe I'll make more of an effort to participate. Wink
See ya!
RADMan87
4/27/2008 11:48am
SammyD wrote:
Same here. I think I'm a Vital convert now. No explanation over there why it went down - lame.
JOSH did it. Smile
srmtr
4/27/2008 11:55am
worm wrote:
ok own u p to how much more fulfilling your life has been the past 6 days without it. :blush: those moderators were aholes for sure...
ok own u p to how much more fulfilling your life has been the past 6 days without it. Blush

those moderators were aholes for sure!

and i have invited radman to motodrive and here numerous times. i am sure he could find enough guys here to debate him on everything he is an expert in.
Evil i guess thats why he isnt over here! Woohoo and i am glad.

phil is tooooo nice to run a strict board. just because he is nice he doesnt need to be shit on. if you guys want yamahauler, i can call him and give him the link. UnsureWhistlingGrinning
RADMan87 wrote:
Hey Wormo, yeah, I checked this place out way back when. I thought about taking you up on the invite, but I prefer PR because I...
Hey Wormo, yeah, I checked this place out way back when. I thought about taking you up on the invite, but I prefer PR because I can actually go and ride with most of the guys who give me shiat over there. Including you. But if my presence here will bum you out, maybe I'll make more of an effort to participate. Wink
See ya!
Welcome aboard bro!
SammyD
4/27/2008 12:36pm
SammyD wrote:
Same here. I think I'm a Vital convert now. No explanation over there why it went down - lame.
RADMan87 wrote:
JOSH did it. Smile
What do you mean?

I'm sick of everyone kissing Phil's *ss for getting the board running again when he shut it down for a week?

If your TV cable shut off for a week would you be kissing butt or calling the cable co. out?

The Shop

RADMan87
4/27/2008 1:02pm
SammyD wrote:
What do you mean? I'm sick of everyone kissing Phil's *ss for getting the board running again when he shut it down for a week? If...
What do you mean?

I'm sick of everyone kissing Phil's *ss for getting the board running again when he shut it down for a week?

If your TV cable shut off for a week would you be kissing butt or calling the cable co. out?
Not to point out the obvious, but I PAY for my cable TV. ProRide is free and its Phil's to do whatever he wants with.
BamBamm13
4/27/2008 9:31pm Edited Date/Time 4/28/2008 5:55pm
To everybody (excluding kxkid) from proride, welcome! Even if this is a board that is a shadow of it's former self...
Scotty
4/27/2008 9:41pm
Go back to proride!Tongue
pb687
4/28/2008 7:40am
Rocket88 wrote:
Hey PB - Good meeting you yesterday and congrats on your 1st place in Vet Ex! PB is on a roll! I went 3-3 for 3rd...
Hey PB - Good meeting you yesterday and congrats on your 1st place in Vet Ex! PB is on a roll!

I went 3-3 for 3rd in the 50 Int. Track was fun, yes?
Good meeting you also. It was a fun race. I liked the track as It has everything to give you a good work out. Congrats on your 3rd overall as well. See you next week at Vet X? I plan on being there Saturday for REM and camp out for the Vet X Race on Sunday.
pb687
4/28/2008 7:54am
mxjef wrote:
Went to Perris today with Diablo. I agree with you the jumps need to be fixed maybe that will help the track flow better. The big...
Went to Perris today with Diablo.
I agree with you the jumps need to be fixed maybe that will help the track flow better. The big table in the back had no landing at all and the rest of the jumps had take offs that were way to big for the short distance of the jumps.

I hope Jeff gets the track dialed in better, I heard he was talking to FV after we left about track changes.
I think fixing the jumps would make the track better. Altough the jumps are small enough (distance wise) for most people to jump, the steep take offs and blind landings make it hard for beginners and novices. The long table (if you want to call it that) in the back would be much better if it had a landing and a option to either jump it all the way or short. It is hard to design a track that suits all the different skill levels and safety of the layout including the jumps is #1. Last wednesday I saw several guys come off over the rythm sections. It needs to be tweak to make it more save and with that unfortunantly it will be less challanging for the Inter's and Pro's. Hey you can't make everyone happy right?
RADMan87
4/28/2008 8:49am
BamBamm13 wrote:
To everybody (excluding kxkid) from proride, welcome! Even if this is a board that is a shadow of it's former self...
What are you talking about? We all wear ties when we post on PR. How much more formal do you want us to get? Wink
4/28/2008 10:18am
Mikey (Yamahauler) knows about Motodrive . . . He got banned a couple boards back.

He was going through proride withdrawls on the hackboard - started about 20 threads on it

Smile
BamBamm13
4/28/2008 5:56pm
BamBamm13 wrote:
RADMan87 wrote:
What are you talking about? We all wear ties when we post on PR. How much more formal do you want us to get? Wink
Shocked opps!!! I fixed itWhistling

Post a reply to: Proride?

The Latest