Props to Livestream, Cleeng and Supercross live.

After my little rant regarding the supercross series live stream feed, and it being blocked, they must either have seen my whining rant or the automatically refunded the US and Canadian folks that paid for it. I received an email saying that it would be refunded to my method of payment.

Nice work!

I would still gladly pay for a decent way to see the series. Both Supercross and Outdoors. I felt 136 Canadian was a great price if it worked and was reliable.

I get it, there are free ones, etc. I have my own opinions on that, right or wrong.

Thanks Cleeng and Livestream. Nice work!
|
Flyin-W
1/9/2017 11:20am
Yes, they're working on a refund for me as well. I'm grateful for that.

I'm with madmax on this one. I would gladly pay for legit access over the web for Supercross and US moto.
1/9/2017 2:46pm
I didn't even ask for a refund and got one. Must have been the Canadian credit card. Guess that means they don't want money or fans from Canada watching the sport.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
1/9/2017 3:12pm
Nice job, both you and Supercrosslive.
1/9/2017 4:12pm
I somehow got a refund without filing for one. And I used paypal.

The supercrosslive stream worked flawlessly for me on Saturday (Canada). Streamed in HD the entire time. Paid 5$ for a program that changes my IP address that also won't slow down my internet speed.

The Shop

crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
1/9/2017 4:59pm
I didn't get a refund but props to them from my side too, that stream worked perfectly. Not a single problem and HD quality. Awesome!

Post a reply to: Props to Livestream, Cleeng and Supercross live.

The Latest