Privateer support?

Kawisrok
5/18/2015 6:58pm Edited Date/Time 5/20/2015 11:44am
Anyone know of a good way to help the privateers out a little more than just handing them $50 or so per race as I do now? I usually pick a privateer at the beginning of Nationals and try and get him $$$ at Hangtown and Washougal, last year I was also at Utah. I wasn't able to make Hangtown this year but already got my tix for Washougal. What are other ways you guys help them out?
|
mxtech1
5/19/2015 7:29am
It seems like food was always one of our biggest challenges. For the guys going to races in small RVs or trailers with a mini-fridge, it's really hard to keep stocked up on groceries. However, it's not practical for you to haul in groceries.

I guess unless you know the rider personally and their needs, cash and or gift cards are as good as anything for them.
ProMotoFan
5/19/2015 7:42am
Kawisrok wrote:
Anyone know of a good way to help the privateers out a little more than just handing them $50 or so per race as I do...
Anyone know of a good way to help the privateers out a little more than just handing them $50 or so per race as I do now? I usually pick a privateer at the beginning of Nationals and try and get him $$$ at Hangtown and Washougal, last year I was also at Utah. I wasn't able to make Hangtown this year but already got my tix for Washougal. What are other ways you guys help them out?
Go visit Ted Parks at Team FLY Racing/Privateer Journey and donate all you can! He continues to run the most comprehensive and most professional privateer race program in the pro paddock, period!

Although we (ProMotoFan.com) took a break from running the fantasy series for the 2015 Nationals, you can consider joining our series for 2016 Supercross as we donate literally every dollar after expenses to Team FLY Racing/Privateer Journey.

Kawisrok
5/19/2015 9:03am
Kawisrok wrote:
Anyone know of a good way to help the privateers out a little more than just handing them $50 or so per race as I do...
ProMotoFan wrote:
Go visit Ted Parks at Team FLY Racing/Privateer Journey and donate all you can! He continues to run the most comprehensive and most professional privateer race...
Go visit Ted Parks at Team FLY Racing/Privateer Journey and donate all you can! He continues to run the most comprehensive and most professional privateer race program in the pro paddock, period!

Although we (ProMotoFan.com) took a break from running the fantasy series for the 2015 Nationals, you can consider joining our series for 2016 Supercross as we donate literally every dollar after expenses to Team FLY Racing/Privateer Journey.

That's great advise thank you!
Kawisrok
5/19/2015 9:04am
mxtech1 wrote:
It seems like food was always one of our biggest challenges. For the guys going to races in small RVs or trailers with a mini-fridge, it's...
It seems like food was always one of our biggest challenges. For the guys going to races in small RVs or trailers with a mini-fridge, it's really hard to keep stocked up on groceries. However, it's not practical for you to haul in groceries.

I guess unless you know the rider personally and their needs, cash and or gift cards are as good as anything for them.
Yup, I hear that! I tried doing gift certificates to Chipolte, BK etc... one year. I don't know how well it went over.

The Shop

BB67
5/19/2015 11:03am
yeah gift cards of all sorts.big truck stops like pilot etc. that way you could use it for ice, snacks fuel, food. also cracker barrel, ihop,auto parts stores or tires chain stores like discount tire. always a need for wiper blades, tires, oil, cleaning supplies. pep boys auto has all of that in are area. not sure who you have out west that is similar.
lumpy790
5/19/2015 11:09am
TPJ and Team Gus are both good privateer programs that help the guys.

Post a reply to: Privateer support?

The Latest