Privateer love....

KMC440
Edited Date/Time 3/17/2013 4:02pm
Could we in the future see a 2 min personality piece on some of the not-in-the-top-15 riders so we can get to know some of them.

I would say please right here but I already know neither Feld or the production company give a rat's ass and that sucks.
|
RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
3/17/2013 12:26pm
Not gonna happen, unless said privateer has one of these on his bike, helmet, jersey, truck, etc...

flarider
3/17/2013 1:04pm
Big congratulations to AJ Catanzaro for running 3rd for most of the 250 main last night and finishing 4th, on a TRUE privateer bike...no team, no hauler....sponsored by Pilgrim Powersports and Pickett Weaponry
KMC440
3/17/2013 1:49pm
See Dave unless one of the privateers have an "out-of-their-minds-race" or the "everything fell my way race" we never hear of them other than the obligatory "lappers got in my way" bullshit.

It was great to see and hear Peters get to basically say hi to the world. If the powers that be would understand this maybe we could get a little glimpse into some of these riders.

It would be as simple as giving a privateer a GoPro or two for a week and see what they bring back. A little editing a quick 10min interview and there you have it a 2-3 min bio that would be refreshing and add interest to ALL of the riders.

Maybe it could be the Engine Ice Privateer segment.

Hmmmmmmmmmm .......

The Shop

bobby397
3/17/2013 1:52pm
flarider wrote:
Big congratulations to AJ Catanzaro for running 3rd for most of the 250 main last night and finishing 4th, on a TRUE privateer bike...no team, no...
Big congratulations to AJ Catanzaro for running 3rd for most of the 250 main last night and finishing 4th, on a TRUE privateer bike...no team, no hauler....sponsored by Pilgrim Powersports and Pickett Weaponry
I was hoping he would hang on to 3rd, great ride for sure
flarider
3/17/2013 2:51pm
flarider wrote:
Big congratulations to AJ Catanzaro for running 3rd for most of the 250 main last night and finishing 4th, on a TRUE privateer bike...no team, no...
bobby397 wrote:
I was watching the live timing as much as the TV, hoping AJ could hang on to that 3rd
sharkey
3/17/2013 2:56pm
flarider wrote:
bobby397 wrote:
flarider wrote:
I was watching the live timing as much as the TV, hoping AJ could hang on to that 3rd
he still did great. look at the guys behind him.
kardy
3/17/2013 3:10pm
KMC440 wrote:
See Dave unless one of the privateers have an "out-of-their-minds-race" or the "everything fell my way race" we never hear of them other than the obligatory...
See Dave unless one of the privateers have an "out-of-their-minds-race" or the "everything fell my way race" we never hear of them other than the obligatory "lappers got in my way" bullshit.

It was great to see and hear Peters get to basically say hi to the world. If the powers that be would understand this maybe we could get a little glimpse into some of these riders.

It would be as simple as giving a privateer a GoPro or two for a week and see what they bring back. A little editing a quick 10min interview and there you have it a 2-3 min bio that would be refreshing and add interest to ALL of the riders.

Maybe it could be the Engine Ice Privateer segment.

Hmmmmmmmmmm .......
3/17/2013 3:49pm
Ronnie Stewart......comin in right behind peick kiniry n albertson after driving himself from race to race......sleepin in parkin lots.....and doin it on an old bike with a lot of hours on it.
jleews6
3/17/2013 4:02pm
Ronnie Stewart......comin in right behind peick kiniry n albertson after driving himself from race to race......sleepin in parkin lots.....and doin it on an old bike with...
Ronnie Stewart......comin in right behind peick kiniry n albertson after driving himself from race to race......sleepin in parkin lots.....and doin it on an old bike with a lot of hours on it.
That right there is a true moto die hard. These are the guys that I like to see get a break. When we were using FTI I remember he used to help Ronnie out.

Post a reply to: Privateer love....

The Latest