Pourcel 2013?

PaleBlue
10/15/2012 6:18am Edited Date/Time 10/15/2012 6:19am
Braaap14 wrote:
And its pretty obvious that we have a nut hugger here.

Reality is out here. Accept it.
I'v read lot's of your posts and you amaze me. How d'you manage type and j**k off at the same time?

Mod's... I apologize. I realise that Vital is an equal oportunity website and I have no right to mock the 'brain cell challenged' (like Braap14) who post here.
10/15/2012 2:16pm
You see why I am so much arguing, I have the feeling no one really knows what he is asking and what he has been offered...
You see why I am so much arguing, I have the feeling no one really knows what he is asking and what he has been offered, and we are still here talking about his asking price. He is too easy to jump into the wagon with 0 info.

Same as "he is difficult to work with": isn't it another rumor easily spread over internet? Have you read any Mitch or JJ Luisetti interviews? They love CP! So is it again about this MC move? Can you bring a press article from his former Kawi managers?
TMV wrote:
"[i]Same as "he is difficult to work with": isn't it another rumor easily spread over internet? Have you read any Mitch or JJ Luisetti interviews? They...
"Same as "he is difficult to work with": isn't it another rumor easily spread over internet? Have you read any Mitch or JJ Luisetti interviews? They love CP! So is it again about this MC move? Can you bring a press article from his former Kawi managers?"

Oh yeah, JJ Luisetti loves him, lol... Luisetti is a good guy. Contrary to CP, he knows how to choose his words in interviews and knows how to communicate. He is completely pleased about how CP ended the season which is without giving his best to beat Paulin and be third of the World Championship just because he was mad at kawi cause they wouldn't support him in 2013. He did it on purpose, strange way to thank his sponsors,ok they wouldn't be able to support the next year but they did it in 2012, did it in a hurry when he got nothing. At first, he didn't want to go to Germany (last GP) at all...

http://moto.caradisiac.com/Interview-J-Jacques-Luisetti-Kawasaki-nous-r…

In english, translation of the CP's part:

"About the 4th place of Christophe in MX1?

Luisetti: There... This 4th place is really a disappointment to me, really, he owed this third place to the team. In England, he was hurt, in Lierop too, but in Teutschenthal, he gave up, it will remain a disappointment.
I'm happy cause with Christophe and Tommy's results, kawasaki recognizes we are good enough to be a factory team in MX1 for 2013, but I'm disappointed about this 4th place.
We built the CP 377 team in a hurry and how we could with what we had and did compete with factory teams. But this 4th place, I can't get over it, no way.
"
So where is the point? LOL. You want to say that he is difficult to work with but your words are pure extrapolations from a formal interview where nothing like that is written. Do you know that "diffamation" is a legal term to protect people from such acts? You are saying now, with 0 press article, that he finished the season with some drama. Do have some personal history with him or his family?

It will waste my time to go again into details but in this interview Luisetti only says he is disappointed because they finished 4th. True, 4 GP before the end they were in a good position to finish on the podium, that is all. CP injured himself in quali at the GP of Great Britain so he scored only 22 points in 2 GP, by far his worst score this year. Sure it can be somehow disappointing, the podium was lost here.

My point of view, if he was not over excited by the final round, I even think it was logical. Let us consider you are a pro mx rider. You are fighting since months to win races, GPs and finish on the championship podium. You are still the 1st Kawi in MX1 (incl. the best Kawi representative in MX1 since RV is injured), showing that your newly created team is as competitive as the Kawasaki factory team. You crash and you are half injured, any new crash on your shoulder can be a career ending, but you are still ok to defend your championship podium. Then you understand that the people you are expecting more support from for next year, not Luisetti, but Kawi, will not give anything more. Reed got supported by Honda when he proved he was running upfront? And why only Tommy Searle/CLS gets the factory equipment (also a bit thanks to CP's work)? I would be upset and quite not motivated afterwards to risk my career with my shoulder issue at the final round of the championship (still 25 points that day, vs. Paulin with 34 points). I also think it was even more risky for the shoulder, because there was a big big rivalry, big pressure, between his team and Kawi factory, which had already resulted in a big crash at the start with Boog and both Pourcel's.

To make short: at our level, it is kind of like your employer (since 19 years ok let us say 8 years, and already after some drama 2 years ago) fires you, then you have the 2 months notice to finish the good work, while for instance you have a kid to nurse. Would you be as motivated as when you started your contract?

About Luisetti being disappointed, it is normal because they were fighting for the podium. But stop exagerating and extrapolating! Each interviews show great respect and great profesional relationship between the 2. Check all CLS/Luisetti/CP interviews: http://www.motoverte.com/site/article-resultat.php?rech_motcle=luisetti…. I do not think any of CP's sponsors are mad at him because he finished 4th of a stacked and very exciting championship, with a few wins, let us not forget Sebastien Pourcel's results, because he also won the French MX1 title for the team, plus also thanks to this new team results, I see Luisetti super pumped to get the factory support!
10/15/2012 2:23pm
Braaap14 wrote:
And its pretty obvious that we have a nut hugger here.

Reality is out here. Accept it.
+"Pouting because couldnt win and blaming the bike.
Man up
Career suicide took place 2 years ago"

Regarding your second point, it is true that he pretext too often something, a la JMB, to make the competition mad. That is a mental game too.

Career suicide: CLS Pro Circuit, 4th in the MX GP, 2 GP wins + some races. To be honest, where should I sign?

And its pretty obvious that we have a nut hugger here: I am not 100% sure with your slang, I am French so for me there is a language barier, but I will take this small risk. "Ask you Mom bro Smile ". When a dumb ass that respects nothing continues to deliver B.S. I sure need to make the effort to set myself at the same level.
426Hemi
Fantasy
2747th
10/15/2012 3:46pm
What does he want exactly? Wait, maybe I should start a new thread.

The Shop

TMV
10/16/2012 12:57am Edited Date/Time 10/16/2012 1:05am
+"Pouting because couldnt win and blaming the bike. Man up Career suicide took place 2 years ago" Regarding your second point, it is true that he...
+"Pouting because couldnt win and blaming the bike.
Man up
Career suicide took place 2 years ago"

Regarding your second point, it is true that he pretext too often something, a la JMB, to make the competition mad. That is a mental game too.

Career suicide: CLS Pro Circuit, 4th in the MX GP, 2 GP wins + some races. To be honest, where should I sign?

And its pretty obvious that we have a nut hugger here: I am not 100% sure with your slang, I am French so for me there is a language barier, but I will take this small risk. "Ask you Mom bro Smile ". When a dumb ass that respects nothing continues to deliver B.S. I sure need to make the effort to set myself at the same level.
... No, nothing...
burnside
5/16/2013 1:51am
..... Any word on this French cat? Is he spending the summer on the lake?
Jakes Dad
5/16/2013 4:11am
He lives in the middle of horse farms and we haven't heard anything, been a couple months since he's invited us out to ride.
5/16/2013 6:23am
he has an enormous amount of talent. but its useless if your not doing something with it.
burnside
5/16/2013 11:50am
burnside wrote:
DP#201 wrote:
He was racing ADAC series in Germany last weekend and won, Max Nagl finished 4th.

Results: http://www.dmusport.dk/images/stories//dmu_motocross/foto/2013/masters…
I meant Christophe...

I agree with mxwells, think its crazy a guy with that much talent isn't racing. Also odd theres been no news eitherway..
DP#201
5/16/2013 11:57am
burnside wrote:
DP#201 wrote:
He was racing ADAC series in Germany last weekend and won, Max Nagl finished 4th.

Results: http://www.dmusport.dk/images/stories//dmu_motocross/foto/2013/masters…
burnside wrote:
I meant Christophe...

I agree with mxwells, think its crazy a guy with that much talent isn't racing. Also odd theres been no news eitherway..
oh.. my mistake..
Yes it is strange with CP, but i think he have ridden really conservative the last two years, almost as if he was scared of riding. He was always looking like he was given 90%.
kawasa84
5/16/2013 12:04pm
Here in the states, I see on 250f rider preview of RacerX that Weigandt did this week, he referred to Musquin as the "Crafty Frenchman" so I guess CP has been officially replaced as far as J Weigandt is concerned!!
5/16/2013 2:22pm
truly miss him, one of the most underappreciated 250f riders there is.
DrSweden
5/17/2013 10:29am
brakkeman_ wrote:
truly miss him, one of the most underappreciated 250f riders there is.
Totally. Still a few (or rather plenty on his FCool saw his greatness and saluted him frequently (not that he cared).
E-man811
5/17/2013 10:36am
The Press day video answers the question.
5/17/2013 1:28pm
kawasa84 wrote:
Here in the states, I see on 250f rider preview of RacerX that Weigandt did this week, he referred to Musquin as the "Crafty Frenchman" so...
Here in the states, I see on 250f rider preview of RacerX that Weigandt did this week, he referred to Musquin as the "Crafty Frenchman" so I guess CP has been officially replaced as far as J Weigandt is concerned!!
I usually like his comments, but there is only 1 crafty frenchman.

Musquin is really talented, trained and appreciated, but for me there is still a result difference, as well as a totally different personality/approach. CP is an extremely talented bad dude that would kill to win, I like that as much as I like his intox.
MXMattii
5/17/2013 2:29pm
I'm happy that I saw him ride a few times in real life & that I had some brief talks with him. Yeah I miss him on the track. #MisterSmooth

Do you guys remember how he jumped that one "RC4" jump at High Point?!
The Rock
8/15/2013 6:59pm
CP is racing the Belgian GP in MX1 on a KTM
slipdog
8/15/2013 7:04pm
The Rock wrote:
CP is racing the Belgian GP in MX1 on a KTM
Shouldn't you just start a new thread...
8/16/2013 3:50am
Was that dude with the CP tattoo a member here or at supercross.com? or both? that guy was hella funny.
8/16/2013 4:00am
kawasa84 wrote:
Here in the states, I see on 250f rider preview of RacerX that Weigandt did this week, he referred to Musquin as the "Crafty Frenchman" so...
I usually like his comments, but there is only 1 crafty frenchman. Musquin is really talented, trained and appreciated, but for me there is still a...

Musquin is really talented, trained and appreciated, but for me there is still a result difference, as well as a totally different personality/approach. CP is an extremely talented bad dude that would kill to win, I like that as much as I like his intox.
In the words of Weege himself "If you're not racing, you're not relevant." (Usually reserved for ANY JLaw thread)
8/16/2013 6:04am
kawasa84 wrote:
I usually like his comments, but there is only 1 crafty frenchman. Musquin is really talented, trained and appreciated, but for me there is still a...

In the words of Weege himself "If you're not racing, you're not relevant." (Usually reserved for ANY JLaw thread)
Click the right answer:
Ryan "the Goat" Villopoto
Ryan "Showtime" Dungey
Justin "Hurricane" Barcia
Christophe "the crafty Frenchman" Pourcel

Smile

Post a reply to: Pourcel 2013?

The Latest