Another Ken Roczen Update: Latest Elbow Surgery

kiwifan
7/6/2017 6:26pm
Tzevtkoff wrote:
Look his left arm correctly. Dude, this is supercross not classic dance. He is obliged to be possitive in public but when he is alone, he...
Look his left arm correctly.

Dude, this is supercross not classic dance.

He is obliged to be possitive in public but when he is alone, he cries.
Give the rehab a chance will you? once that scar tissue is worked through he will have a lot more mobility, you seem to think he should have full range of movement by now...which is completely unrealistic.

I am sorry dude, but to say he cries when he is alone is one of the dumbest comments I have heard....
7/6/2017 8:46pm
PRM31 wrote:
Saw an interview with him, sounds like range of motion will take awhile to regain. You can see here he doesn't extend his left arm, but...
Saw an interview with him, sounds like range of motion will take awhile to regain. You can see here he doesn't extend his left arm, but does his right. Hey, it's progress! He'll make it back!
aeffertz wrote:
Yeah, going to need a lot of physical therapy to bust up that scar tissue but he'll manage. I broke my femur when I was 15...
Yeah, going to need a lot of physical therapy to bust up that scar tissue but he'll manage.

I broke my femur when I was 15 and unfortunately my surgeons didn't put mr back together the best. I had an external fixation for 5 months while waiting for the bone to grow back together, so I couldn't actually walk or put weight on my leg for 6 months. It got real small and I had about 10 degrees of motion once I could start walking again. A month of daily PT and I had 80% of motion back and racing, while a bit painful at times, really worked it back to normal.

He's got it. I just hope he doesn't have any nerve damage.
I did the same thing except my femur re broke 2 days after grtting the external fixator removed, then got an internal fixator. I didnt take a single step for 9 months

The Shop

Post a reply to: Another Ken Roczen Update: Latest Elbow Surgery

The Latest