Poor,poor Honda.

Thank goodness they have the 17 CRF450 N RW showing some great promise. Alonso ' s McLaren F1 car can't get out of its own way, let alone finish a race. In MotoGp, the Rc213V is getting waxed by the Yamaha and Suzuki Gp bikes. At least they can't go wrong in Moto 2 since they are all Honda engines. I was hoping the McLaren would have been stepped up performance wise after last year's dismal debut. Can't wait to see if Honda can get the same results with a revamped 250f. Still think they dropped the ball by dropping the 2 strokes in 07
My humble opinion for today. ..
|
MX-LIFE.
4/12/2017 5:33am
Alonso is ready to walk! Funny they do well in Indy car but can't do much at all in F1..They should just hire JS7 for MX this summer small base salary and huge performance base bonuses and a possible SX offer for 18 depending on his MX performance! Nothing to lose for them and everything to gain for him!
4/12/2017 5:46am
Thank goodness they have the 17 CRF450 N RW showing some great promise. Alonso ' s McLaren F1 car can't get out of its own way...
Thank goodness they have the 17 CRF450 N RW showing some great promise. Alonso ' s McLaren F1 car can't get out of its own way, let alone finish a race. In MotoGp, the Rc213V is getting waxed by the Yamaha and Suzuki Gp bikes. At least they can't go wrong in Moto 2 since they are all Honda engines. I was hoping the McLaren would have been stepped up performance wise after last year's dismal debut. Can't wait to see if Honda can get the same results with a revamped 250f. Still think they dropped the ball by dropping the 2 strokes in 07
What motogp season are you watching? Suzuki isn't waxing the Honda and Crutchlow got a 3rd as a satellite rider. If the 93 diddn't ride over his head in Argentina he would have been on the podium.

Honda is doing quite good in motorcycle racing.
StretchASU
4/12/2017 5:58am
And Alonso will be in the Andretti AutoSport McLaren Honda at Indy this year...can't wait to see how that one turns out.
doghouse
4/12/2017 6:09am
Thank goodness they have the 17 CRF450 N RW showing some great promise. Alonso ' s McLaren F1 car can't get out of its own way...
What motogp season are you watching? Suzuki isn't waxing the Honda and Crutchlow got a 3rd as a satellite rider. If the 93 diddn't ride over...
What motogp season are you watching? Suzuki isn't waxing the Honda and Crutchlow got a 3rd as a satellite rider. If the 93 diddn't ride over his head in Argentina he would have been on the podium.

Honda is doing quite good in motorcycle racing.
Dude, Marquez would've won by a mile if he didn't shit the bed in that corner.

The Shop

Johnny Ringo
4/12/2017 6:17am
I like how everyone hates on Honda not making 2 strokes anymore yet never say anything about Suzuki or Kawi not making them.
4/12/2017 6:19am
Both 93 n 26 still say they are draining physically due to the engine configutations. And it the same races you all watch. 93 n 26 HAVE TO RIDE OVER THE HEADS TO EVEN PODIUM. Cal, he's a tough cookie
The dnf list sure helped him get that podium. Still,the crf 450 is there STAR for '17..
HenryA
4/12/2017 6:24am
StretchASU wrote:
And Alonso will be in the Andretti AutoSport McLaren Honda at Indy this year...can't wait to see how that one turns out.
Think Alonso is disappointed at the performance of the McLaren Honda F1 if he races a Indycar race instead of a F1 race in Monaco? Alonso deserves a medal for even lining up at every F1 race with that unreliable and slow piece of shit. Mindblowing that a legendary brand like Honda can't get their shit together and build a competitive engine.
Motofinne
4/12/2017 6:26am
StretchASU wrote:
HenryA wrote:
Think Alonso is disappointed at the performance of the McLaren Honda F1 if he races a Indycar race instead of a F1 race in Monaco? Alonso...
Think Alonso is disappointed at the performance of the McLaren Honda F1 if he races a Indycar race instead of a F1 race in Monaco? Alonso deserves a medal for even lining up at every F1 race with that unreliable and slow piece of shit. Mindblowing that a legendary brand like Honda can't get their shit together and build a competitive engine.
It's a miracle that he has qualified in 13th in Australia and China.

Put Alonso in a Ferrari or Mercedes and he wins the championship. Honda should be ashamed of themselves, the 2017 engine is WORSE than the 2016 engine.

kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
4/12/2017 6:30am
I like how everyone hates on Honda not making 2 strokes anymore yet never say anything about Suzuki or Kawi not making them.
Kawasaki still makes and sells two stroke MX bikes, even in the US.
mxb2
4/12/2017 6:30am
MX-LIFE. wrote:
Alonso is ready to walk! Funny they do well in Indy car but can't do much at all in F1..They should just hire JS7 for MX...
Alonso is ready to walk! Funny they do well in Indy car but can't do much at all in F1..They should just hire JS7 for MX this summer small base salary and huge performance base bonuses and a possible SX offer for 18 depending on his MX performance! Nothing to lose for them and everything to gain for him!
If he wanted to race ,he would be already fit and racing. He came back after the suspension unprepared, yea. Factory Honda really wants that.
Frodad78
4/12/2017 6:31am
What those people don't like is Honda coming out and stating they will never make another 2-stroke. Its written on a stone tablet somewhere I heard. So thats why they get the hate.
mac3-d
4/12/2017 6:32am
Motofinne wrote:
It's a miracle that he has qualified in 13th in Australia and China. Put Alonso in a Ferrari or Mercedes and he wins the championship. Honda...
It's a miracle that he has qualified in 13th in Australia and China.

Put Alonso in a Ferrari or Mercedes and he wins the championship. Honda should be ashamed of themselves, the 2017 engine is WORSE than the 2016 engine.

Just shoehorn a CR450 into that car.
TG243 is winning the MX GP on a .........
kkawboy14
4/12/2017 6:35am
There sure are a lot of hondas at the local tracks!
early
Fantasy
2212th
4/12/2017 6:44am Edited Date/Time 4/12/2017 6:44am
mxb2 wrote:
If he wanted to race ,he would be already fit and racing. He came back after the suspension unprepared, yea. Factory Honda really wants that.
loftyair
4/12/2017 7:11am
They gonna go all electric, saying never making a 4-stroke again!
4/12/2017 7:45am
In general, I agree with everyone's opinions collectively. Everything seems to suck and the manufacturers should all be ashamed.

Post a reply to: Poor,poor Honda.

The Latest