Podium Speak: A2 450s

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/25/2010 4:05pm
Thanks, Hank, I enjoyed your show last night, too. Bobby definitely doesn't belong in the Special Needs class.
3D
1/25/2010 4:44pm
Great interviews. Now if we could keep the bashing to a minimum, that would be great. Curious to hear what is found out about James' wrist this week. Maybe some ligament damage if no bones are broken. Broke my wrist(same bone as RV) 15 years ago and it still hurts every day and doesn't move right. Wrists suck. Way too much going on in such a small area.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/25/2010 5:00pm
Wrists suck? I'm not sure any joint in the human body (knees, shoulders, wrist, spine, etc.) is made to take what these guys do.
3D
1/25/2010 5:09pm
GuyB wrote:
Wrists suck? I'm not sure any joint in the human body (knees, shoulders, wrist, spine, etc.) is made to take what these guys do.
Yes, no doubt. The reason I say that is because in my situation the only way to fix it is to fuse my wrist. The bone I broke is dead now. Normally you don't get that with other joints. But yes, none of the joints are made for what we do. Anyway, again, good interviews..
1/25/2010 6:11pm
Apologies.

I criticized the Vital crew for falling behind the TWMX interview pace, but damn that Perspective was HOT. Nice job.

I impatiently request a.........ANDREW SHORT INTERVIEW! Come on he deserves one.

How about a Juan Manuel Rodizeme Gonzales Gomez interview???
straight^
1/25/2010 6:30pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:21pm
Apologies. I criticized the Vital crew for falling behind the TWMX interview pace, but damn that Perspective was HOT. Nice job. I impatiently request a.........ANDREW SHORT...
Apologies.

I criticized the Vital crew for falling behind the TWMX interview pace, but damn that Perspective was HOT. Nice job.

I impatiently request a.........ANDREW SHORT INTERVIEW! Come on he deserves one.

How about a Juan Manuel Rodizeme Gonzales Gomez interview???
checkout andrewshort.com
He gives thorough interviews and race recaps.

And GuyB, good interviews and questions. Thanks.
FlaNard
1/25/2010 6:40pm
With Dungey up front we get to listen to the voice of RC for years to come. With only audio he sounds just like Ricky.
1/25/2010 6:49pm
Straight,

Thanks buddy. That was the most incredible Andrew Short interview. Just awesome. Love the Alessi bashing at the end.

For sure andrewshort.com will be a regular stop each week for me.
ocscottie
1/25/2010 6:53pm
FlaNard wrote:
With Dungey up front we get to listen to the voice of RC for years to come. With only audio he sounds just like Ricky.
Did you hear his interview on the box with Erin last weekend on the TV broadcast? was much much better, sounded fully sincere and talked about what went on during the race, of course at the very end he had to put in the corporate, "My Rockstar Suz..etc etc etc.." But all in all it was much improved over the usual run down of the sponsor list.

and if i remember correctly, he didnt even throw out one "superpumped". Cool
straight^
1/25/2010 7:02pm
Straight, Thanks buddy. That was the most incredible Andrew Short interview. Just awesome. Love the Alessi bashing at the end. For sure andrewshort.com will be a...
Straight,

Thanks buddy. That was the most incredible Andrew Short interview. Just awesome. Love the Alessi bashing at the end.

For sure andrewshort.com will be a regular stop each week for me.
No prob.
I too was surprised at how good Shorty's interviews were... he's setting a high bar for other rider websites!
teggers
1/25/2010 7:42pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2010 7:42pm
Excellent! Thanks Gibster.
humtercarrot
Fantasy
2643rd
1/25/2010 7:54pm
Thank you GuyB
I really appreciate all the work you put into the home page.
Second to none!
jeffro503
1/25/2010 7:55pm
GuyB wrote:
Get the scoop from Ryan Dungey, Josh Hill, James Stewart, and Larry Brooks.

http://www.vitalmx.com/photos/features/Podium-Speak-A2-450s,3927/Slides…

If you missed the Photo Blast from Saturday night, it's here...

http://www.vitalmx.com/photos/features/Photo-Blast-Anaheim-2-2010,3925/…
Awesome job Steve! I have to start checking out that "perspective" page more often. I get totally caught on the forums and forget there is other stuff here to see.
Friday
1/25/2010 8:01pm
GuyB wrote:
3D wrote:
Yes, no doubt. The reason I say that is because in my situation the only way to fix it is to fuse my wrist. The bone...
Yes, no doubt. The reason I say that is because in my situation the only way to fix it is to fuse my wrist. The bone I broke is dead now. Normally you don't get that with other joints. But yes, none of the joints are made for what we do. Anyway, again, good interviews..
About the wrist? Yeah,it sux. 6 surgeries on my right wrist ending in one to take bone from my hip to fuse it.Doc said no more MX but whatever.Anyway,good luck.RV is dealing with throttle side wrist issue too I believe.

Great job Gibby! I waved at you in the pits before the heats while I was talking to Steve Emter. Keep up the great work.You guys rock!

Post a reply to: Podium Speak: A2 450s

The Latest