Podium Interviews from Oakland

Edited Date/Time 1/26/2015 12:05pm
Anyone have them - can't find a youtube link anywhere...
|
Zaugg
1/26/2015 8:42am
Don't have a link but Bowers and Webb are keeping it entertaining this year on the track and on the podium. haha

Hope they keep "telling it like it is" instead of the very coached "I can't thank blah, blah, blah, blah, and blah enough" mindless drivel everyone else seems to fall back on.
FullThrottle
1/26/2015 9:39am
Zaugg wrote:
Don't have a link but Bowers and Webb are keeping it entertaining this year on the track and on the podium. haha Hope they keep "telling...
Don't have a link but Bowers and Webb are keeping it entertaining this year on the track and on the podium. haha

Hope they keep "telling it like it is" instead of the very coached "I can't thank blah, blah, blah, blah, and blah enough" mindless drivel everyone else seems to fall back on.
You do understand that part of their job is to mention their sponsors, right? I'd say 99% of these guys make more per race from half of those mentioned sponsors than any race purse.
Skippie
1/26/2015 9:42am
You do understand that part of their job is to mention their sponsors, right? I'd say 99% of these guys make more per race from half...
You do understand that part of their job is to mention their sponsors, right? I'd say 99% of these guys make more per race from half of those mentioned sponsors than any race purse.
You do understand part of their job is to get their sponsors exposure right? I'm sure that they have done just that these past few weeks.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Podium Interviews from Oakland

The Latest