Plouffe's gear

ImOldGreggg
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 4:03pm
Noticed that there are "JS" logo's all over Plouffe's Skull Candy gear. Also read on twitter today from Pulpmx that Malcolm Stewart will be going to JDR KTM for next season.....am I crazy to think that there is a connection with James Stewart and JDR??
|
Tomok
9/3/2011 9:01am
JDR runs Answer gear. It is the new 2012 JS Seven stuff. Sweet.
9/3/2011 6:16pm
Rumour has it JDR will be the official Factory KTM 250 team next year and that they will will run three bikes: PJ Larsen (under contract for 2012), Matt Moss (if not injured), and ?

The Shop

Neutra
9/3/2011 7:55pm
Antipodean wrote:
Rumour has it JDR will be the official Factory KTM 250 team next year and that they will will run three bikes: PJ Larsen (under contract...
Rumour has it JDR will be the official Factory KTM 250 team next year and that they will will run three bikes: PJ Larsen (under contract for 2012), Matt Moss (if not injured), and ?
Where do you Put Roczen and Musquin? They are Ktm Factory riders
ML512
Fantasy
54th
9/3/2011 9:33pm
Antipodean wrote:
Rumour has it JDR will be the official Factory KTM 250 team next year and that they will will run three bikes: PJ Larsen (under contract...
They will not be the "official team" Factory KTM will still be fielding Roczen and Musquin next year (won't field them through JDR) Although the Matt part is possibly true, I saw him today (he is in the US riding right now) and he said thats the plan, so idk if its set in stone (or on paper yet) but its what he wants to do.
jammin76tx
9/3/2011 9:46pm
Noticed that there are "JS" logo's all over Plouffe's Skull Candy gear. Also read on twitter today from Pulpmx that Malcolm Stewart will be going to...
Noticed that there are "JS" logo's all over Plouffe's Skull Candy gear. Also read on twitter today from Pulpmx that Malcolm Stewart will be going to JDR KTM for next season.....am I crazy to think that there is a connection with James Stewart and JDR??
Mookie to JDR, interesting me thinks. How much money do ya think Red Bull KTM has? Will Bubba be riding a pumpkin out of his rig??? Oh, the silly season, as much speculating we do on here, we should be on Wall Street.Tongue
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
2005th
9/4/2011 12:24am
jammin76tx wrote:
Mookie to JDR, interesting me thinks. How much money do ya think Red Bull KTM has? Will Bubba be riding a pumpkin out of his rig...
Mookie to JDR, interesting me thinks. How much money do ya think Red Bull KTM has? Will Bubba be riding a pumpkin out of his rig??? Oh, the silly season, as much speculating we do on here, we should be on Wall Street.Tongue
yea... because James and Malcolm ride for the same manufacturer all the time and everything. Smile
9/4/2011 12:31am
yea... because James and Malcolm ride for the same manufacturer all the time and everything. Smile
The experts say Honda controls everything though. So by default everyone must ride for Honda Wink
cmess77
9/4/2011 1:42am
Noticed that there are "JS" logo's all over Plouffe's Skull Candy gear. Also read on twitter today from Pulpmx that Malcolm Stewart will be going to...
jammin76tx wrote:
Mookie to JDR, interesting me thinks. How much money do ya think Red Bull KTM has? Will Bubba be riding a pumpkin out of his rig...
I think paying for Stewart, Dungey, Short, Roczen, and Musquin might be just a littttle bit out of KTM's pricerange. Granted, the first guy will cost as much as the other 4 together I'd assume.
Old Mate
9/4/2011 2:19pm
Antipodean wrote:
ML512 wrote:
They will not be the "official team" Factory KTM will still be fielding Roczen and Musquin next year (won't field them through JDR) Although the Matt...
They will not be the "official team" Factory KTM will still be fielding Roczen and Musquin next year (won't field them through JDR) Although the Matt part is possibly true, I saw him today (he is in the US riding right now) and he said thats the plan, so idk if its set in stone (or on paper yet) but its what he wants to do.
Howd Matts riding look?
The Rock
9/4/2011 2:37pm
cmess77 wrote:
I think paying for Stewart, Dungey, Short, Roczen, and Musquin might be just a littttle bit out of KTM's pricerange. Granted, the first guy will cost...
I think paying for Stewart, Dungey, Short, Roczen, and Musquin might be just a littttle bit out of KTM's pricerange. Granted, the first guy will cost as much as the other 4 together I'd assume.
It isn't only the money.

The only way Stewart will be on a KTM is if that is forced on DeCoster by higher ups at KTM and Red Bull. With the talent RD's managing in 2012 I don't see any upside by adding James to the equation.
chrisbuehler
9/4/2011 4:27pm
Whatever brand he rides, it needs to be a 450. Saw him at Southwick and he looks way to big for the 250f. I think he's got skill too. The right career moves could make him a force

Post a reply to: Plouffe's gear

The Latest