Please take a moment ....

peelout
11/13/2014 12:53pm
Ya think he'll post in this thread? Lol
Dx3moto wrote:
Do I have a reason not to post in this thread? I'm not the same person that I was back then, and a lot has changed...
Do I have a reason not to post in this thread? I'm not the same person that I was back then, and a lot has changed. It surprises me that you guys go to these lengths to bring up the past, because its simply that, the past. I apologize (not really) that I don't bring you guys the same excitement that I once did.
Cygnus wrote:
It's all good Devin. You are part of this disfunctional family we call vitalmx.
SwapperMX
11/13/2014 2:13pm
Here it is once again for those that missed it the first time !! The full list of greatness !!!

Quoting 'Mod Killer'

"40 threads? try 58! Some are in the Ddumbgeon, some got outright deleted. do a search for the title and most will come up. every single one has a little gold in it. Worth reading if you want to waste the next 4 hours laughing. These are in no particular order. I'd start with #32, then go to #4, then #50, and finish it off with #58. You're welcome."

1. so many threads....
2. biggest offseason move
3. ddavis apologizes to vital
4. public apology to dean wilson (ddavis' thread)
5. ddavis public apologies > pointless sponsors
6. STOP THE MADNESS!
7. Dean Wilson needs to apologize to Ddavis
8. Public apology to Vital MX
9. im sorry dean
10. Ddavis I'm sorry
11. Official Ddavis thread count . (this thread)
12. Public Apology to the MX Community NFM
13. Public Apology to the Dean of Wilson College College
14. 13
15. Works Showa vs Kayaba
16. Penn St apologizes to DDavis
17. Im sorry
18. My Inbox has blown up thanks to Dean Wilson
19. DDavis Poll
20. Dean Wilson
21. DDavis apologizes to VitalMx
22. Dean Wilson.......please accept my apology as well.
23. Dean Wison aplogizes to VitalMX
24. Dean Im sorry!
25. What happened to locox.com?
26. America's apology to Dean Wilson
27. I need to apologize to Dean Wilson...
28. How long did DDavis keep Dean Wilson in sight
29. I would like Dean Wilson to appologize to me.
30. Shocking news from the Dungey camp
31. RC's close call...scary stuff!
32. the original thread notifying us of ddavis sticking his foot in his mouth
33. Dean , I'm sorry
34. Wilson cleanup on isle 3
35. Public Apology to Will Deanson
36. DDavis public apology to GuyB
37. DDavis/Wilson beating official rules
38. Stop the madness!
39. ddavis occupys vitalmx. NFM
40. Dean and DD to White House
41. I'd like to apologize for swappermx.
42. I aologize to all
43. Ddavis public appology to js7
44. I couldn't resist....DD threads
45. I apologize to my boss
46. Free Lenny.
47. My apology re:DDavis/DeanWilson
48. What I'd like to do to DDavis
49. I would like to apologize to vital...
50. November 13th (ive been saving this one for the 50th!)
51. Boobie's
52. I'd like to apologize to tools all over the world...
53. Another apology
54. If you're looking for Ddavis/Dean Wilson-related threads...
55. An epiphany
56. GuyB: DDavis Sub Forum Please
57. Dean Wilson hates DD
58. New Forum
machine
11/13/2014 3:20pm
Cygnus wrote:
His new moniker is DMX3 or some shit. He's taking pics and riding his brothers new yzf250.
Dx3moto wrote:
Do I have a reason not to post in this thread? I'm not the same person that I was back then, and a lot has changed...
Do I have a reason not to post in this thread? I'm not the same person that I was back then, and a lot has changed. It surprises me that you guys go to these lengths to bring up the past, because its simply that, the past. I apologize (not really) that I don't bring you guys the same excitement that I once did.
What meds were you prescribed? Tongue
JW381
11/13/2014 3:23pm
Dx3moto wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
It's all good Devin. You are part of this disfunctional family we call vitalmx.
peelout wrote:
[img]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/75f57f3dc36c44d0c817eadb2067de08.gif[/img]
Put him in the closet !

The Shop

Dx3moto
11/13/2014 3:27pm
Dx3moto wrote:
machine wrote:
It's called maturing and realizing that I was bringing it upon myself. Being banned, getting a job, and quitting racing was a reality check and humbled my ego for sure.
IWreckALot
11/13/2014 3:28pm
SwapperMX wrote:
Here it is once again for those that missed it the first time !! The full list of greatness !!! Quoting 'Mod Killer' "40 threads? try...
Here it is once again for those that missed it the first time !! The full list of greatness !!!

Quoting 'Mod Killer'

"40 threads? try 58! Some are in the Ddumbgeon, some got outright deleted. do a search for the title and most will come up. every single one has a little gold in it. Worth reading if you want to waste the next 4 hours laughing. These are in no particular order. I'd start with #32, then go to #4, then #50, and finish it off with #58. You're welcome."

1. so many threads....
2. biggest offseason move
3. ddavis apologizes to vital
4. public apology to dean wilson (ddavis' thread)
5. ddavis public apologies > pointless sponsors
6. STOP THE MADNESS!
7. Dean Wilson needs to apologize to Ddavis
8. Public apology to Vital MX
9. im sorry dean
10. Ddavis I'm sorry
11. Official Ddavis thread count . (this thread)
12. Public Apology to the MX Community NFM
13. Public Apology to the Dean of Wilson College College
14. 13
15. Works Showa vs Kayaba
16. Penn St apologizes to DDavis
17. Im sorry
18. My Inbox has blown up thanks to Dean Wilson
19. DDavis Poll
20. Dean Wilson
21. DDavis apologizes to VitalMx
22. Dean Wilson.......please accept my apology as well.
23. Dean Wison aplogizes to VitalMX
24. Dean Im sorry!
25. What happened to locox.com?
26. America's apology to Dean Wilson
27. I need to apologize to Dean Wilson...
28. How long did DDavis keep Dean Wilson in sight
29. I would like Dean Wilson to appologize to me.
30. Shocking news from the Dungey camp
31. RC's close call...scary stuff!
32. the original thread notifying us of ddavis sticking his foot in his mouth
33. Dean , I'm sorry
34. Wilson cleanup on isle 3
35. Public Apology to Will Deanson
36. DDavis public apology to GuyB
37. DDavis/Wilson beating official rules
38. Stop the madness!
39. ddavis occupys vitalmx. NFM
40. Dean and DD to White House
42. I aologize to all
43. Ddavis public appology to js7
44. I couldn't resist....DD threads
45. I apologize to my boss
46. Free Lenny.
47. My apology re:DDavis/DeanWilson
48. What I'd like to do to DDavis
49. I would like to apologize to vital...
50. November 13th (ive been saving this one for the 50th!)
51. Boobie's
52. I'd like to apologize to tools all over the world...
53. Another apology
54. If you're looking for Ddavis/Dean Wilson-related threads...
55. An epiphany
56. GuyB: DDavis Sub Forum Please
57. Dean Wilson hates DD
58. New Forum
Haha. I'm just laughing reading through this list. It's all ringing a bell now. I think I caught the tail end of the carnage while it was all being cleaned up because I don't recognize some of those but I remember a lot of them.
machine
11/13/2014 3:35pm
Dx3moto wrote:
machine wrote:
Dx3moto wrote:
It's called maturing and realizing that I was bringing it upon myself. Being banned, getting a job, and quitting racing was a reality check and humbled...
It's called maturing and realizing that I was bringing it upon myself. Being banned, getting a job, and quitting racing was a reality check and humbled my ego for sure.
Life tends to do that to all of us, the key thing is learning from our mistakes and not repeating them. So good job, you obviously have matured. There's a lot of immaturity on here to go around, trust me... Grinning
I can't remember who, but someone went thru and was digging up all the old threads DD started. His threads covered the first three pages.
SwapperMX
IWreckALot wrote:
Haha. I'm just laughing reading through this list. It's all ringing a bell now. I think I caught the tail end of the carnage while it...
Haha. I'm just laughing reading through this list. It's all ringing a bell now. I think I caught the tail end of the carnage while it was all being cleaned up because I don't recognize some of those but I remember a lot of them.
Ha yeah I have spent the whole morning here giggling at my computer screen. It was so good that the Dumbgeon even got re-named for that day to "Ddumbgeon" !!
SwapperMX
11/13/2014 3:37pm Edited Date/Time 11/13/2014 3:38pm
I can't remember who, but someone went thru and was digging up all the old threads DD started. His threads covered the first three pages.
I may have had a serious part in that !! And for that, I apologise !!

That is what this thread referred to -
nytsmaC
11/13/2014 4:03pm
Dx3moto wrote:
machine wrote:
Dx3moto wrote:
It's called maturing and realizing that I was bringing it upon myself. Being banned, getting a job, and quitting racing was a reality check and humbled...
I've decided that I like you, and I'm no longer going to punch you in the fucking face. Smile
machine
11/13/2014 4:08pm Edited Date/Time 11/13/2014 4:09pm
nytsmaC wrote:
I've decided that I like you, and I'm no longer going to punch you in the fucking face. Smile
Laughing you're maturing dude..
scooter5002
11/13/2014 4:22pm
A few guys did that, one started it, and more got on it. Gibby was NOT amused, which is why a lot of those threads got flushed forever. Can't have a re-enactment if all the fun stuff has been shitcanned. I'd forgotten how threads there actually up that night. Read that list a couple of times, laughing hard just seeing the titles. "Apology to the Dean of Wilson College College" Almost cryin about that one now.
Crush
11/13/2014 5:40pm
What the fuck? How did I miss all these?!
Lightning78
11/15/2014 3:39am
I remember a few of them ....the core one that involved Dean calling him out was priceless LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
mxb2
11/15/2014 7:55am
x2, grown men, still thinking about some young kid, weird.
SwapperMX
11/15/2014 8:04am
mxb2 wrote:
This wasn't just about Ddavis, it went well beyond that this particular day. It was the single biggest melt down VitalMX has ever seen. For those that lived it, and there were many, it was several hours of hilarity !! It certainly was the funniest shit I have ever seen on a forum. You need to cheer up a bit !!
mxb2
11/15/2014 8:10am
mxb2 wrote:
SwapperMX wrote:
This wasn't just about Ddavis, it went well beyond that this particular day. It was the single biggest melt down VitalMX has ever seen. For those...
This wasn't just about Ddavis, it went well beyond that this particular day. It was the single biggest melt down VitalMX has ever seen. For those that lived it, and there were many, it was several hours of hilarity !! It certainly was the funniest shit I have ever seen on a forum. You need to cheer up a bit !!
i am in a good mood, i would rather read mx stuff. but thats just me. Like i said , its weird you remember the day of a internet post.
Grieby54
11/15/2014 8:13am
Cygnus wrote:
His new moniker is DMX3 or some shit. He's taking pics and riding his brothers new yzf250.
Dx3moto wrote:
Good for you, Devin. It's tough to take the high road when people are piling on.
SwapperMX
11/15/2014 8:24am
mxb2 wrote:
i am in a good mood, i would rather read mx stuff. but thats just me. Like i said , its weird you remember the day...
i am in a good mood, i would rather read mx stuff. but thats just me. Like i said , its weird you remember the day of a internet post.
My memory is actually quite rubbish, but when it all happened, I made it my signature. For whatever reason I have never changed it, and just noticed the other day after seeing my signature in another thread that the dates lined up. Thus I posted this thread. Several others also enjoyed the throwback !!
mxb2
11/15/2014 8:33am
mxb2 wrote:
i am in a good mood, i would rather read mx stuff. but thats just me. Like i said , its weird you remember the day...
SwapperMX wrote:
My memory is actually quite rubbish, but when it all happened, I made it my signature. For whatever reason I have never changed it, and just...
My memory is actually quite rubbish, but when it all happened, I made it my signature. For whatever reason I have never changed it, and just noticed the other day after seeing my signature in another thread that the dates lined up. Thus I posted this thread. Several others also enjoyed the throwback !!
All good man.
Hallzilla
11/15/2014 9:04am
SwapperMX wrote:
Well you certainly live up to your name !!!
Says the guy who spends his life drumming up a bunch of "Who gives a shit" info. You must be so proud.
Maybe you and Scooter can have a circle jerk party, and honor the day. Smile
davis224
Fantasy
165th
11/15/2014 2:24pm
Hey, I was young and cocky once. I grew out of it pretty fast, but I'm comfortable enough with myself now to laugh at myself. I sent this in to Transworld's "show and tell" back in 2004, and I'm sure they were laughing the entire time when they posted it...

Aaron Davis

Bike:1996 Honda CR125

Class: 125 Beg.

Favorite Track: South Fork Dirt Riders in Taylorville, IL

Years Riding MX:2 (Only raced 3 times though)

I know I race in the Beginner class, but I’m faster than half the Novice class. (I regularly catch and pass them when they have a half lap head start.) As you can see in the pictures, my bike is a P.O.S. The pipe is dented and has a crack, the silencer is stock, and I have no idea how to set my suspension up. My best finish is third but my best race was when my bike wasn’t running when the gate dropped and I went from dead last (14th) to 5th in three corners and was right behind third at the finish.

holy shit... pure comedic gold right there. I even sent in pictures, my bike had 69 on the front plate and written in sharpie on the sides... but in my defense, i bought it with the numbers on the front. I just didn't take them off... and added the sharpie.
SwapperMX
11/15/2014 4:31pm
Hallzilla wrote:
Says the guy who spends his life drumming up a bunch of "Who gives a shit" info. You must be so proud. Maybe you and Scooter...
Says the guy who spends his life drumming up a bunch of "Who gives a shit" info. You must be so proud.
Maybe you and Scooter can have a circle jerk party, and honor the day. Smile
Didn't realise there were so many Ddavis fan boys here !!!
SwapperMX
11/15/2014 4:33pm
davis224 wrote:
Hey, I was young and cocky once. I grew out of it pretty fast, but I'm comfortable enough with myself now to laugh at myself. I...
Hey, I was young and cocky once. I grew out of it pretty fast, but I'm comfortable enough with myself now to laugh at myself. I sent this in to Transworld's "show and tell" back in 2004, and I'm sure they were laughing the entire time when they posted it...

Aaron Davis

Bike:1996 Honda CR125

Class: 125 Beg.

Favorite Track: South Fork Dirt Riders in Taylorville, IL

Years Riding MX:2 (Only raced 3 times though)

I know I race in the Beginner class, but I’m faster than half the Novice class. (I regularly catch and pass them when they have a half lap head start.) As you can see in the pictures, my bike is a P.O.S. The pipe is dented and has a crack, the silencer is stock, and I have no idea how to set my suspension up. My best finish is third but my best race was when my bike wasn’t running when the gate dropped and I went from dead last (14th) to 5th in three corners and was right behind third at the finish.

holy shit... pure comedic gold right there. I even sent in pictures, my bike had 69 on the front plate and written in sharpie on the sides... but in my defense, i bought it with the numbers on the front. I just didn't take them off... and added the sharpie.
HAHA that is awesome Davis224. Very funny. So that got posted in the magazine back in 04, or didn't it make the cut ??
MXD
11/20/2014 11:46am
Anyone who hated DDavis back in the day or still does for that matter, must have never been 16.
SwapperMX
11/20/2014 1:53pm
MXD wrote:
Anyone who hated DDavis back in the day or still does for that matter, must have never been 16.
I don't think anyone "hated" Devin, although NytsmaC was on record as wanting to punch him in the throat !! He just said a lot of dumb stuff and because of that was easy prey. It was a very good source of amusement !!

Post a reply to: Please take a moment ....

The Latest