Please Help My Family And I..

Lefty Right
Edited Date/Time 3/20/2015 8:02pm
New Year Eve I woke up smelling smoke , I looked around the house and didn't see any thing, I went out side and saw the saw flames on the roof i run back inside and carried my handicapped mom and got my two dogs out of the house. then the whole house went up in flames, my family has lost everthing. if you can help in any way we would be very greatful , what a way to start out the year.. Thank You for reading my post .. Jimmy (KAMIKAZE ) Robertson..
|
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
1/3/2015 3:20pm
Very sorry to hear this.

Do you have a link to a paypal account in case people can and want to help?
jeffro503
1/3/2015 3:34pm
New Year Eve I woke up smelling smoke , I looked around the house and didn't see any thing, I went out side and saw the...
New Year Eve I woke up smelling smoke , I looked around the house and didn't see any thing, I went out side and saw the saw flames on the roof i run back inside and carried my handicapped mom and got my two dogs out of the house. then the whole house went up in flames, my family has lost everthing. if you can help in any way we would be very greatful , what a way to start out the year.. Thank You for reading my post .. Jimmy (KAMIKAZE ) Robertson..
Oh man brother I am so sorry to hear that! Have you set up a donations site or anything like that. I'd put something in on something like this before sponsoring some one to go race. The cause is a lot more worthy in my eyes. Again , really sorry to hear about that.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/3/2015 3:39pm
I'm glad you are all okay. I would like to help also.

The Shop

oilman400
Fantasy
2022nd
1/3/2015 4:22pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2015 4:23pm
what type of house goods would help? so sorry for the problems on the start of the new year.
Darryl916
1/3/2015 4:32pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2015 4:34pm
New Year Eve I woke up smelling smoke , I looked around the house and didn't see any thing, I went out side and saw the...
Go to one of those sites that set up an account for people to donate to where you can write your story and put up a link for people to donate.

http://www.giveforward.com/

RandyS
1/3/2015 4:45pm
oilman400 wrote:
what type of house goods would help? so sorry for the problems on the start of the new year.
Same here, I'm 45 minutes in the other direction.
Lefty Right
1/3/2015 6:35pm
Thank you all for caring.

My Girl friend and i don't know how to set up a pay pal I know we're dumb.

we've receive help by couple people through western union....

red cross set us up in a hotel for a few day's.

any thing you can help us with would be a blessing.

I'm very sorry to bother you all with are problems but we're very scared and don't know what to do.
sleeve1
Fantasy
1966th
1/3/2015 6:42pm
Sorry for your loss.
I would like to help also.
When you set something up please post the information.
jonesaustin
1/3/2015 6:43pm
Lefty do not lose faith, you'll get through this and I'm sure there are many of us who would like to help. You need a way for people to fund your recovery online, that's important and worth taking the steps needed to ensure this. We can set up a PayPal account that connects with your bank, but you'll need someone you can trust to work with you on this. What is your email and/or phone? Reagan
RandyS
1/3/2015 6:49pm
Jimmy, give us the particulars. I found the news coverage of it. Is it a total loss? Insurance covering it? There's a bunch of us in the area, let us know what we can do, I'm just finally getting back to zero after a couple of bad years but have doubles and triples of lots of "things".
Lefty Right
1/3/2015 8:04pm
It's a total lost NO INSURANCE it's my mom's house and she has dementia, i guess she just let the insurance go I didn't even. know other wise I would taken care of it..
Lefty Right
1/3/2015 8:10pm
Lefty do not lose faith, you'll get through this and I'm sure there are many of us who would like to help. You need a way...
Lefty do not lose faith, you'll get through this and I'm sure there are many of us who would like to help. You need a way for people to fund your recovery online, that's important and worth taking the steps needed to ensure this. We can set up a PayPal account that connects with your bank, but you'll need someone you can trust to work with you on this. What is your email and/or phone? Reagan
You can get a hold of us at Kelleydowner@yahoo.com thanks reagan for the reply
markit
1/4/2015 5:12am
It's a total lost NO INSURANCE it's my mom's house and she has dementia, i guess she just let the insurance go I didn't even. know...
It's a total lost NO INSURANCE it's my mom's house and she has dementia, i guess she just let the insurance go I didn't even. know other wise I would taken care of it..
Sorry to hear my mom has Dementia also so I know haw hard just that can be, I'll do what I can just let us know when you have e a PP set up.
Lefty Right
1/4/2015 7:09am
I tryed to open a paypal account but you need my credit card and my wallet was burned in the fire. i'll keep trying does anyone have any advise for us about paypal??
Lefty Right
1/4/2015 7:30am
Paypal say's we have a account now but don't know how to link it so people can send donations? can anyone tell us how??
RandyS
1/4/2015 7:40am
You just need to give the email address that the account is under.
RandyS
1/4/2015 7:52am
And anyone sending money, mark it as "send money to friends or family". That way they don't take any of it in fees.
RandyS
1/4/2015 8:44am
I sent you a message through this site, didn't even think that I had your email already. If you don't get it let me know and I'll send it again.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
1/4/2015 8:54am
So sorry for you guys. Glad you are safe. This is one of my worst fears as my house doesn't have the best wiring and we have heat lamps for critters that are a serious hazard. I have also dealt with family members with dementia and it can be very tough. I would like to donate something. Things well get better.

Post a reply to: Please Help My Family And I..

The Latest