Play Fantasy Motocross for FREE!!! Promo code HERE

Bodybag
5/14/2012 7:26pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2012 9:23am
Yep, it's that time again to join the MXTR Fantasy Racing gang over at MotoXDream.com and see if you have what i takes to beat Bodybag, Forehead and the rest of the MXTalkRadio Division team managers at Fantasy Motocross. The great people at MotoXDream have given our listeners a promo code to PLAY FOR FREE in the MXTalkRadio division, or play with us AND get a discount on the FULL SEASON price.

Use Promo Code 'mxtalkradio' (all lower case) and PLAY FOR FREE!!! The gate is about to drop at Hangtown this weekend, so don't waste time, get over to MotoXDream.com NOW and get signed up!!!

|
EastFlorida
5/14/2012 7:46pm
Isn't this already a stickie?
MXerDW
5/14/2012 7:52pm
Bodybag is pluggin a FREE friends division named "mxtalkradio" over at motoxdream.
MCfan4life
5/14/2012 7:57pm
Not gonna lie Bodybag, I'm going to miss your smack talkin' emails with SND and Denny this summer.

Nelso
Two Strokes Rule
tobz
5/14/2012 7:58pm
Already apart of the free vital one. Not really interested in paying to go into the big draw as I'll no doubt miss a few rounds. Really wish it would just keep your picks from the previous round.

Thanks anyway

The Shop

Bodybag
5/14/2012 8:30pm
tobz wrote:
Already apart of the free vital one. Not really interested in paying to go into the big draw as I'll no doubt miss a few rounds...
Already apart of the free vital one. Not really interested in paying to go into the big draw as I'll no doubt miss a few rounds. Really wish it would just keep your picks from the previous round.

Thanks anyway
You can play them both without going into the full season. Just use our promo code mxtalkradio and you will be joined into our FREE friends league just like you were for Vital. Only difference is you'll have two teams to operate instead of one.
Bodybag
5/15/2012 4:52pm
The guys at MotoXDream should have the rider lists for Hangtown posted later tonight. Still time to get in the MXTalkRadio Friends Division for FREE. Use promo code mxtalkradio
Bodybag
5/16/2012 8:12pm
Rider list is up, and the series details page is complete showing the prizes for the regular Prize Divisions.

We've got some swag around here in the studio we'll probably give out throughout the series, so you'll get a shot at some of that in the MXTalkRadio division too.

Promo Code is mxtalkradio to play FREE or get a discount on the regular season.
Bodybag
5/18/2012 9:23am
Still plenty of time to join. Lockout isn't until Noon tomorrow. Play for FREE with me & Forehead as well as the rest of our listeners and fans of the show.

During SX, I killed it with a Top10 overall result and a few podiums, but Forehead fell way off the pace and finished at the back of the pack. Show us what management skills you have and we might award you with some swag!

Promo Code is mxtalkradio

Post a reply to: Play Fantasy Motocross for FREE!!! Promo code HERE

The Latest