Place your bets...Andrew Short...Daytona

Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 11:50pm
Who thinks Andrew can't win Daytona? I think he can...place your bets.

Andrew is charging hard...looking good...those Honda's work great in the whoops...solid program...ran the fastest lap last week...
|
straight^
1/28/2010 7:55pm
I think you're asking a little too much... I think he can hit the podium, but Dungey is on fire right now.
1/28/2010 8:01pm
straight^ wrote:
I think you're asking a little too much... I think he can hit the podium, but Dungey is on fire right now.
Reed out the second race...
Stewart with a permanent injury...
Dungey on a Hot streak
Poto just blah...

Short WILL surprise just as everyone above has. Problem is nobody BELIEVES...but I do! I believe he will win...and one win will string into a streak of podiums. Dungey could always get hurt practicing.

The Shop

MotoVation
1/28/2010 8:05pm
Dude so what your saying is Short "can't" get hurt practicing? and why not think he can win this weekend or any other sx race? and in all honesty I would give Millsaps a little edge over short at a place like daytona....
bigcat
1/28/2010 8:08pm
Who thinks Andrew can't win Daytona? I think he can...place your bets. Andrew is charging hard...looking good...those Honda's work great in the whoops...solid program...ran the fastest...

Andrew is charging hard...looking good...those Honda's work great in the whoops...solid program...ran the fastest lap last week...
Although shorty is riding great.
He did not set the fastest lap time last week...
Get your facts straight..Wink

1. 75- 58.514
2. 5- 58.620
3. 1- 58.656
4. 29-58.675
1/28/2010 8:09pm
Vation...you serious brah? Saps over Short? OMG! I heard it all now.

Here is your homework assignment for tonight...search how many times Saps has beaten Short....let me tutor you....NEVER! Saps has NEVER beaten Shorty. Never. Never will.

BobbyM
1/28/2010 8:12pm
Who thinks Andrew can't win Daytona? I think he can...place your bets. Andrew is charging hard...looking good...those Honda's work great in the whoops...solid program...ran the fastest...

i think he can...but i don't think he will. podium is a good bet though.
BobbyM
1/28/2010 8:13pm
Reed out the second race... Stewart with a permanent injury... Dungey on a Hot streak Poto just blah... Short WILL surprise just as everyone above has...
Dungey on a Hot streak
Poto just blah...

Short WILL surprise just as everyone above has. Problem is nobody BELIEVES...but I do! I believe he will win...and one win will string into a streak of podiums. Dungey could always get hurt practicing.
short needs to practice getting hurt in practice then....
1/28/2010 8:14pm

bigcat wrote:
Although shorty is riding great. He did not set the fastest lap time last week... Get your facts straight..;) 1. 75- 58.514 2. 5- 58.620 3...

1. 75- 58.514
2. 5- 58.620
3. 1- 58.656
4. 29-58.675
I believe he set the fastest lap during the main event...

.019 seconds slower than James? OMG! And everyone believes he CAN'T win.

1/28/2010 8:16pm

BobbyM wrote:
You are so WRONG. Short was only .019 seconds slower than Stewart.
Face it bob, you DONT WANT HIM TO WIN.
lucero10x
1/28/2010 8:17pm
He was on fire during the main last week. It was kinda exciting. Dude is a machine. But a W? Well, it would be cool to see.
bigcat
1/28/2010 8:23pm

bigcat wrote:
Although shorty is riding great. He did not set the fastest lap time last week... Get your facts straight..;) 1. 75- 58.514 2. 5- 58.620 3...

1. 75- 58.514
2. 5- 58.620
3. 1- 58.656
4. 29-58.675
I believe he set the fastest lap during the main event...

.019 seconds slower than James? OMG! And everyone believes he CAN'T win.

1/28/2010 8:35pm
Vation...you serious brah? Saps over Short? OMG! I heard it all now. Here is your homework assignment for tonight...search how many times Saps has beaten Short....let...

Here is your homework assignment for tonight...search how many times Saps has beaten Short....let me tutor you....NEVER! Saps has NEVER beaten Shorty. Never. Never will.

Dude are you for real with these "facts" .... If i remember correctly i believe Milsaps has a main event win (or two), and how many for short? So much for that word NEVER huh?
Whitey
1/28/2010 8:53pm
I think the planets in a couple of universes will have to align for Andrew to win a main. As good and fast as he is, he just seems to miss that extra something the guys like James, Chad and the Ryan's have.
DanDunes818
1/28/2010 9:15pm
Vation...you serious brah? Saps over Short? OMG! I heard it all now. Here is your homework assignment for tonight...search how many times Saps has beaten Short....let...

Are you being serious? Anyone that even knows a little about this sport knows DM18 (or Saps as u put it) has beaten AS29 on numerous occasions not to mention the 2 main events he won. I don't think Davey will be beating Shorty much this year though.

To answer the original question of the thread though I don't think Shorty has it in him. For some reason he's never had that I want it more then you mentality which has made him a 3rd through 6th guy for a long time now with an occasional 2nd or 8th mixed in there. If all the stars align right for Shorty it could happen though. If RV,JH,RD,and JS all fall in the 1st turn it's his though.
Crush
1/28/2010 9:39pm
If RV hasn't won won by then, i'd expect him to put everyone in the hurt locker there...
Sandberm
1/28/2010 9:41pm
I think Short can win a round or two this year. Have you guys checked out his before and after race videos on his website Andrews website. He seems like hes both riding fast and in a good mood this season.

Hate to be vague but ...he'll win at either Indy or Seattle, maybe Vegas.

Josh Hill will win Daytona.
super rat
1/28/2010 9:45pm
I'm shocked Short as done as well as he has as a pro , not much of a chance will he win Daytona. He'll be lucky to get on the box. And I like the guy and wish nothing for the best for him.
Jake-247
1/28/2010 10:33pm
straight^ wrote:
Reed out the second race... Stewart with a permanent injury... Dungey on a Hot streak Poto just blah... Short WILL surprise just as everyone above has...
Dungey on a Hot streak
Poto just blah...

Did I miss something?

Whitey
1/28/2010 11:18pm
Jake-247 wrote:
Did I miss something?

In all reality it is only semi permanent.

It is that growth growing out of his arse, i think it is called 'teammanageritis' or something.

just joking people before some have heart palpatations!!!
BobbyM
1/28/2010 11:21pm

BobbyM wrote:
You are so WRONG. Short was only .019 seconds slower than Stewart.
Face it bob, you DONT WANT HIM TO WIN.
couldn't give a flying fuck if he wins or not.

he can do it... he thinks he can't though...i ain't the problem.
Clutchy
1/28/2010 11:32pm
One letter and one word........ J-LAW..... Bitches
Thelen20
1/29/2010 1:55am
short will get a couple w's this season. dude has stepped his game up. one of my favorites for his class and how consistant he is, and now for his pure speed!!!!!
RMZ819
1/29/2010 2:49am
Thelen20 wrote:
short will get a couple w's this season. dude has stepped his game up. one of my favorites for his class and how consistant he is...
short will get a couple w's this season. dude has stepped his game up. one of my favorites for his class and how consistant he is, and now for his pure speed!!!!!
Short is the same speed as he was last yr and the yr before that and the yr before that. Short is a great guy but does not have what it takes to win a SX race.
R-acer
1/29/2010 3:41am

$500 that Short does NOT win daytona Evil
davis224
Fantasy
138th
1/29/2010 5:58am
Thelen20 wrote:
short will get a couple w's this season. dude has stepped his game up. one of my favorites for his class and how consistant he is...
RMZ819 wrote:
Short is the same speed as he was last yr and the yr before that and the yr before that. Short is a great guy but...
Short is the same speed as he was last yr and the yr before that and the yr before that. Short is a great guy but does not have what it takes to win a SX race.
you sure about that? He looks WAY better this year... I'm not predicting a win from him, but it's not too far fetched. He was never on pace with the leaders last year as far as I know.
Cygnus
1/29/2010 6:30am
Short won't win Daytona. Lot's of sand in Fla. Not so much in Colorado and Texas.

Have you seen him ride in mud?

Post a reply to: Place your bets...Andrew Short...Daytona

The Latest