Ping's Racerhead translation

ogdeno
3/5/2010 11:46pm
Tres bien! Merci beaucoup. (Nice one mate! Cheers).
mx.jah
3/6/2010 10:30am
On the french board some think he's still makin fun of CP in those excuses.

I think he's sincere as he's also apologizing to Payton, and nobody messes around with that dude.

On the other hand, Ping he's kind of makin fun of us (french) for the transcript thing, as last week the most common argument to defend him was that we don't get his sarcasms and his humour because of the language. Wich his wrong as there was no sarcasm and wasn't fun.

Oh well seems fair to me, I salute the effort as it must have been painful for him to write that.
swizcore
3/6/2010 10:38am
Ping had nothing to apologize for. Everyone knows his delivery methods and you either love them or dont and if you dont you make it into an issue.

The Shop

mx.jah
3/6/2010 10:58am
Yes he had to apologize to Pourcel and Payton as he had to apologize to Honda earlier this year for making up stuffs.
swizcore
3/6/2010 11:00am
Well the Honda thing was indeed misinformation, weren't his comments on Pourcel just an opinion?
raddad
3/6/2010 11:19am
mx.jah wrote:
On the french board some think he's still makin fun of CP in those excuses. I think he's sincere as he's also apologizing to Payton, and...
On the french board some think he's still makin fun of CP in those excuses.

I think he's sincere as he's also apologizing to Payton, and nobody messes around with that dude.

On the other hand, Ping he's kind of makin fun of us (french) for the transcript thing, as last week the most common argument to defend him was that we don't get his sarcasms and his humour because of the language. Wich his wrong as there was no sarcasm and wasn't fun.

Oh well seems fair to me, I salute the effort as it must have been painful for him to write that.
"No sarcasm and wasn't fun".. yep that's it. He can be an arrogant prick for sure as has been said in the Euro press and boards over and over.. but good for Ping to be politically correct! CP is one fast feckin frenchie for sure!

Post a reply to: Ping's Racerhead translation

The Latest