Ping

Prince1
9/18/2010 9:46am
Just think, Cairoli has to get up every morning and see himself in the mirror while he is brushing his tooth. I would be upset about...
Just think, Cairoli has to get up every morning and see himself in the mirror while he is brushing his tooth. I would be upset about thing too.
Then nails his Super model girl friend in a mansion in Italy, and ur talking about him in the internet.
redrider400
9/18/2010 11:20am
Didnt mean to make your vagina sore, just stated an obvious fact. I'm sure that he has a beautiful girlfriend, but it doesn't have anything thing to do with him really, it would be his status and money, right?
mohammed
9/18/2010 11:37am
Didnt mean to make your vagina sore, just stated an obvious fact. I'm sure that he has a beautiful girlfriend, but it doesn't have anything thing...
Didnt mean to make your vagina sore, just stated an obvious fact. I'm sure that he has a beautiful girlfriend, but it doesn't have anything thing to do with him really, it would be his status and money, right?
what does it matter to you? seems you way into mans look? Do you look at his ass while hes up on the podium to? hey Prince1 you forgot the BMW turbo,just sayinTongue
mxgeoff
9/18/2010 11:40am
Gardner37 wrote:
Old MX Jeffie is hiding now after word smithing that 222 interview.
?

The Shop

redrider400
9/18/2010 11:57am
Yeah, I look at his ass when hes on the podium. Damn, you got me, Habib shalem. lol
TerryK
9/18/2010 12:01pm
Watching a thread die is funny...and sad at the same time.
cider racer
9/18/2010 12:12pm
mag23 wrote:
please stay out of commercial airliners

I just want to high light this comment from mag23 and hope the people who run this forum do something !!!

The man who started this thread is called Mohammed, so this brain dead fool who calls him self mag23 thought he could write what he did !!!
I feel this is a bot taste less and not what I read Motocross forums for.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
9/18/2010 12:33pm
mohammed wrote:
is a joke and a joke to racerx. Hes off base and never funny which supposedly are what his columns are suppose to be. If you...
is a joke and a joke to racerx. Hes off base and never funny which supposedly are what his columns are suppose to be. If you know anything about winning championships? in cairolis situation he didnt need to pass townley , he knows how to settle for a second and bring the championship home at the end of the day , If you think townely can beat AC straight up in a mx track you smoking something. GO EUROS!!!

I didn’t see that statement but if he did in fact say that he has been eating some tainted spaghetti. I can assure you right now that not only will Dungey hand that ravioli-eating dude his ass in Colorado, but Shorty might just do the same thing. He's just talking smack and making it Sicilian Pizza-style thick. Remember, Tony couldn’t beat Ben Townley at the USGP. BT waxed everyone soundly in the second moto. And, yet, Ben has only been able to run with Dungey at one race (RedBud) this summer. So for Cairoli to say that Ryan isn’t even the best rider in the MX2 class right now is just silly. I don’t mean to be all up on RD’s nuts or anything either. I mean, I bust him all the time for trying to talk like RC in his interviews, cruising around in a jacket with his name emblazoned across the entire chest, and wearing shiny red boots when he rides. But the simple fact is that he is on fire right now. He’s off to a better start than any rider in the history of our sport, folks. That isn’t a fluke. Short of a bad injury, I think we are at the beginning of a long reign of Ryan Dungey. He is more fit, more confident and more poised than anyone else in the sport, and I'm talking globally. Tony might not believe it but that's why they line up and race.

Go Team USA!!
PING

nytsmaC
9/18/2010 12:33pm Edited Date/Time 9/18/2010 12:35pm
Re: cider racer,

This isn't your typical motocross forum. If it really bothers you, slide your tampon back in and try another forum.
cider racer
9/18/2010 12:50pm
nytsmaC wrote:
Re: cider racer,

This isn't your typical motocross forum. If it really bothers you, slide your tampon back in and try another forum.
I see its not your typical motocross forum, I must of been fooled by the name...moto related. silly me.
mxb2
9/18/2010 1:32pm
Didnt mean to make your vagina sore, just stated an obvious fact. I'm sure that he has a beautiful girlfriend, but it doesn't have anything thing...
Bingo!, trust me AC would nt be pullin a super model if he did nt have that fat bank account! Wonder what kinda chicks he would pull as a walmart greeter LOL!
mxpitt23
9/18/2010 2:27pm
say what you want about ping, he is usually jusy saying what everyone else is thinking...like davey said, i give him props for standing up for the amachamp
FlaNard
9/18/2010 2:38pm
mohammed wrote:
is a joke and a joke to racerx. Hes off base and never funny which supposedly are what his columns are suppose to be. If you...
is a joke and a joke to racerx. Hes off base and never funny which supposedly are what his columns are suppose to be. If you know anything about winning championships? in cairolis situation he didnt need to pass townley , he knows how to settle for a second and bring the championship home at the end of the day , If you think townely can beat AC straight up in a mx track you smoking something. GO EUROS!!!

I didn’t see that statement but if he did in fact say that he has been eating some tainted spaghetti. I can assure you right now that not only will Dungey hand that ravioli-eating dude his ass in Colorado, but Shorty might just do the same thing. He's just talking smack and making it Sicilian Pizza-style thick. Remember, Tony couldn’t beat Ben Townley at the USGP. BT waxed everyone soundly in the second moto. And, yet, Ben has only been able to run with Dungey at one race (RedBud) this summer. So for Cairoli to say that Ryan isn’t even the best rider in the MX2 class right now is just silly. I don’t mean to be all up on RD’s nuts or anything either. I mean, I bust him all the time for trying to talk like RC in his interviews, cruising around in a jacket with his name emblazoned across the entire chest, and wearing shiny red boots when he rides. But the simple fact is that he is on fire right now. He’s off to a better start than any rider in the history of our sport, folks. That isn’t a fluke. Short of a bad injury, I think we are at the beginning of a long reign of Ryan Dungey. He is more fit, more confident and more poised than anyone else in the sport, and I'm talking globally. Tony might not believe it but that's why they line up and race.

Go Team USA!!
PING

Go sit in the corner. Maybe work on getting that sand out of your vagina while you are just sitting around.
dpingree101
9/18/2010 5:50pm
Wow, that potential terrorist that started this thread really has it out for me. I actually heard back from Antonio and he was misquoted by Geoff Myer. Here's what he said...

Hey David,
> >
> > It s Tony here, i get a few email's wich linked me to your page, sadly i
> > read your reply on racerxonline.
> > I think your talking is a little bit unfaire and also
> > a little bit arrogant, against Italian people.
> > About Ryan he Have all my respect for what he did the last two year, and i
> > think he is one of the fastest guys right now!
> > You where also a rider, and sometimes journalist missunderstood your
> > words. I sad that i was thinking that the riders in the mx2 class where
> > maybe faster than the guys in US lites class.
> > So now you know my words, i'm looking forward to the race next week!!!
> >
> > I hope to hear from you soon, and to see eachother in Denver!
> >
> > Ciaoo, The ravioli-eating dude,
> > Tony Cairoli Smile

We went back and forth with emails and he joked that he really DOES like ravioli, so he didn't mind that part. And he earned a lot of respect from me by just sending me an email and explaining what happened. That was classy... and funny. His misconstrued words started all of this so lets just call it a wash, okay? Should be good racing in CO.
Still, my money is on the US lites guys killing it at Thunder Valley.
catatonic
9/18/2010 6:46pm
Just think, Cairoli has to get up every morning and see himself in the mirror while he is brushing his tooth. I would be upset about...
Just think, Cairoli has to get up every morning and see himself in the mirror while he is brushing his tooth. I would be upset about thing too.
Then he looks at his bank statement and feels just fine.
redrider400
9/18/2010 7:02pm
catatonic wrote:
Then he looks at his bank statement and feels just fine.
You are correct. I said that when I thought he was talking garbage about our guys. I retract that statement. I just pulled a Cairoli, lol.
mohammed
9/19/2010 8:39am
Wow, that potential terrorist that started this thread really has it out for me. I actually heard back from Antonio and he was misquoted by Geoff...
Wow, that potential terrorist that started this thread really has it out for me. I actually heard back from Antonio and he was misquoted by Geoff Myer. Here's what he said...

Hey David,
> >
> >
> >
> > Tony Cairoli Smile

We went back and forth with emails and he joked that he really DOES like ravioli, so he didn't mind that part. And he earned a lot of respect from me by just sending me an email and explaining what happened. That was classy... and funny. His misconstrued words started all of this so lets just call it a wash, okay? Should be good racing in CO.
Yeah ill call my taliban friends that live in your neighborhood to blow up your house while your in it. You euro hater!!!
txmxer
9/19/2010 8:57am
It's pretty obvious that Tony is a cool guy...too bad his fans in the GP media aren't.
3D
9/19/2010 9:07am
Wow, that potential terrorist that started this thread really has it out for me. I actually heard back from Antonio and he was misquoted by Geoff...

Hey David,
> >
> >
> >
> > Tony Cairoli Smile

mohammed wrote:
Yeah ill call my taliban friends that live in your neighborhood to blow up your house while your in it. You euro hater!!!
Not cool Dick Face.
Billy Jack
9/19/2010 9:07am

Hey David,
> >
> >
> >
> > Tony Cairoli Smile

AC seems like a cool guy to me.
mccread
9/19/2010 9:32am

Hey David,
> >
> >
> >
> > Tony Cairoli Smile

Tony is pretty accurate again... unfair and a little bit arrogant.. sums up the embnarassing rant pretty well..

Pretty amazing that his 4 world titles don't get your respect......pretty embarassing for you to go on a rant like you did too saying Short is better than Cairoli and that Dungey is vastly superior to Cairoli... you do realise Tony beat Dungey and Reed last year....if GP riders are so inferior life you infere...why do you hire BT....
BT beat Dungey at Hangtown too as did De Dycker in a moto.... Dungey is awesome but not unbeatable... same goes for Cairoli.. but if Dungey is going to beat Cairoli anywhere it should be Colorado. I wonder if you would be as arrogant if the race was being held in Leirop....

Then he says pretty much the same thing he did in his original interview... that Dungey was one of the best ...and that you can't compare...of course that was totally ignored by the patriotic chest beaters in America who could not believe Tony does not think Dungey is vastly superior to every other rider on the planet.... but it is the same every year the AMA champ is on a different planet to the world champ... it is just too hard to accept they are pretty similar.

I think Canard, Pourcel, Roczen and Musquin are as talented and fast as Dungey if they where in the same class.. especailly in a World series...so what it was implied Tony said may not be too far off the mark... only one of the top lites guys in the world is American the rest are European anyway....Roczen and Musquin will give the AMA guys all they can handle.. it should be close...

Lucky Tony has a sense of humour and isn't easily offended by people who can't see facts past nationalism....

It ok... you can admit Cairoli is as good as Dungey.. it is not unpatriotic to admit that...
DanDunes818
9/19/2010 9:38am
I just don't understand how Tony can say the mx2 class is faster than the USA lites class when we have two former mx2 world champs (both beat TC for those titles) here in the states and a vice world champ in that class. Not too mention none of which have been able to win a outdoor title here yet. Personally I think there's 10 250 riders here in the US that can run Musquin and Roczens pace and after Musquin and Roczen there's 10-20 seconds back to 3rd place usually. Occasionally in the sand Herlings is as fast or faster than them and once in a blue moon a guy like Paulin or Frossard can run with them. Other than those seldo, occasions MM and KR are in a league of their own over there. IMO TC is sadly mistaken in his opinion.
mccread
9/19/2010 9:52am
I just don't understand how Tony can say the mx2 class is faster than the USA lites class when we have two former mx2 world champs...
I just don't understand how Tony can say the mx2 class is faster than the USA lites class when we have two former mx2 world champs (both beat TC for those titles) here in the states and a vice world champ in that class. Not too mention none of which have been able to win a outdoor title here yet. Personally I think there's 10 250 riders here in the US that can run Musquin and Roczens pace and after Musquin and Roczen there's 10-20 seconds back to 3rd place usually. Occasionally in the sand Herlings is as fast or faster than them and once in a blue moon a guy like Paulin or Frossard can run with them. Other than those seldo, occasions MM and KR are in a league of their own over there. IMO TC is sadly mistaken in his opinion.
I don't think Rattray could beat Musquin or Roczen...swanepole just got 7th in mx2 in the US so it is certainly not faster...and musquin and roczen where the fastest last year...against metty, weimar etc.

Roczen and Musquin are in a league of their own because they are two special talents... David Bailey compared Musquin to Pourcel at Glen Helen because he is so special...and Roczen is as good as them already....

To be fair to Tony he only lost to tyla in 2008 because of injury he was the fastest... he was the fastest in 2006 too...and beat pourcel the other two years..

I think in the USA Trey can run with Rozen and Musquin...but it will be close.. personally I hope Dean wins and helps get GB a podium Smile
B DUB 333
9/19/2010 9:56am
^^^^^^ x2 Mccread is the guy who LOVES BASHING THE USA if the quote was taken out of text then fine, no biggie, but if it would have been true then yeah.... he would need to get abused here for saying something so foolish. I think that the euros are fast, but the post above says it all, we already have two former champs and they are doing good, but not winning every race they enter like mccread would have us think
9/19/2010 9:59am

Hey David,
> >
> >
> >
> > Tony Cairoli Smile

Tony seems like a cool guy, should be some great racing at the MXdN, Good luck to Team USA and all the countrys involved ,Cool
B DUB 333
9/19/2010 10:03am
BTW Name ONE GP guy who crossed the pond and said the GP's were tougher..... NEVER has a rider switched a series and said that the GP's were just as fast or faster, EVERY guy has said the Nats are the best and fastest guys
mccread
9/19/2010 10:19am
B DUB 333 wrote:
^^^^^^ x2 Mccread is the guy who LOVES BASHING THE USA if the quote was taken out of text then fine, no biggie, but if it...
^^^^^^ x2 Mccread is the guy who LOVES BASHING THE USA if the quote was taken out of text then fine, no biggie, but if it would have been true then yeah.... he would need to get abused here for saying something so foolish. I think that the euros are fast, but the post above says it all, we already have two former champs and they are doing good, but not winning every race they enter like mccread would have us think
BAshing the USA is saying the GPs are as good as the US nationals? seriously? wow...

I love US MX/SX....
Gio
9/19/2010 10:49am
DC wrote:
Cairoli saying Dungey isn't even as good as some MX2 guys is the really odd thing here. I thnk it's cool that Ping stood up for...
Cairoli saying Dungey isn't even as good as some MX2 guys is the really odd thing here. I thnk it's cool that Ping stood up for the AMA Motocross champion, and the AMA Supercross Champion, and the MXoN champion.... I just really can't believe Cairoli actually said that.....

Okay it was language fail, as I thought. Check out the other thread.

DC

MX Sports

I think what AC said just came out wrong, it seems to me that the riders on both side of the pond respect each other (see Canard's column in the latest RAcerX, Towney's comments on the USGP on TWMX, DV and SH's comments here on Vital).

And just as as you find cool that Ping stood up for the American series, I think it is understandable that the World Champion objects that the AMA Nationals Champion is sold by the American press as the fastest guy. In support of my opinion that AC's statement just came out wrong is the fact that AC doesn't say he is the fastest.

By the way, any chance that MX Sports or the AMA supports a reform of the format of MXdN to make it similar to the Ryder Cup?

Post a reply to: Ping

The Latest