Paging the mods here....GuyB , Scottie , ML512....WTH?

Flex
3/17/2015 7:37pm
Camp332 wrote:
Bro, are you melting down right now?
jeffro503 wrote:
No way camp. I'm just trying to make sense of why a thread like that was thrown in the dumbgeon. Almost everyone on here agreed that...
No way camp. I'm just trying to make sense of why a thread like that was thrown in the dumbgeon. Almost everyone on here agreed that , that thread was a good thing.....because a lot of us have had stuff ripped off. And that thread was about an ex-service man whom has spent a LOT of his own money to help the sport.....that got ripped off by some thieves. With pics and videos of said thief!

Not melting down at all.....but yes , extremely pissed right now! Me and other in that thread did nothing but try to help and it gets thrown into the dumbgeon.

maybe some of you guys think this is a joke....it isn't! You wait until your shit gets stolen and see how you feel.

I'm asking ( pleading ) with the mods to clean that thread up and bring it back. Because it deserves to be back here. If there was anything about this sport that you guys should be fighting against .....it's theft!
Honestly didn't even try argue with you, I just know the rule book says 10 pages and it probably belongs in the dumbgeon and that is exactly what I said... no harm intended. I don't think it should be there, but that isn't for any of us to decide I guess...
jeffro503
3/17/2015 7:40pm
mx836 wrote:
Flex, you literally try to start an argument in every thread. Amazed that you are still posting here. I'm guessing you got clicked from your last...
Flex, you literally try to start an argument in every thread. Amazed that you are still posting here. I'm guessing you got clicked from your last account too. Maybe take a step back and look around. I don't even know what this thread is about, but damn am I sick of the know it all argument from you in every thread. That is all.
Flex wrote:
How did I try start an argument with what I originally said? Explain.. Remember when I said you come after me in every thread?? My other...
How did I try start an argument with what I originally said? Explain..

Remember when I said you come after me in every thread??

My other account was deleted when I contacted ML512 and asked him to delete it so I could use this account.
Dude....you have an opinion on everything! I don't have anything against you , but there are certain conversations in which you should not involve yourself. I made this thread because I knew guys that were supportive of that old thread would chime in. Hence giving me more ground to stand on. You said your peace.......so just leave the thread please. This isn't a thread where you can just come in an argue like you do every other thread. Your opinion has been noted......that's all you need to say.
Old-Man
3/17/2015 7:42pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2015 7:44pm
Flex wrote:
Honestly didn't even try argue with you, I just know the rule book says 10 pages and it probably belongs in the dumbgeon and that is...
Honestly didn't even try argue with you, I just know the rule book says 10 pages and it probably belongs in the dumbgeon and that is exactly what I said... no harm intended. I don't think it should be there, but that isn't for any of us to decide I guess...
If that were the case "Kickass 2 Strokes" would have been thrown in the DMGN long time ago and bounced off the walls a few hundred times.

Must be if the topic keeps changing and the main point gets lost.
Didn't see any of that but I did notice the reference changed a bit when "P" entered the convo
jeffro503
3/17/2015 7:44pm
Flex wrote:
Honestly didn't even try argue with you, I just know the rule book says 10 pages and it probably belongs in the dumbgeon and that is...
Old-Man wrote:
If that were the case "Kickass 2 Strokes" would have been thrown in the DMGN long time ago and bounced off the walls a few hundred...
If that were the case "Kickass 2 Strokes" would have been thrown in the DMGN long time ago and bounced off the walls a few hundred times.

Must be if the topic keeps changing and the main point gets lost.
Didn't see any of that but I did notice the reference changed a bit when "P" entered the convo
And guys like P know that , try to derail it so it goes away.

Why in the hell they let guys like that on here is beyond me.

People whom stick up for thieves.....claims they are all victims. Makes me sick to my fucking stomach!

The Shop

SlowMoFo
3/17/2015 7:49pm
Maybe the thread was not good for the sponsors? I agree that it should be up and running.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/17/2015 7:58pm
I'm not in a great mood this week, and didn't feel like babysitting. P (now on timeout) was part of it. But to be honest, Jeffro, the way you were acting in there wasn't exactly stellar, either. I expect better from everyone.

The thread served its purpose, and got dredged up for no particularly good reason. What happened after made it Dumbgeon-worthy.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/17/2015 7:59pm
SlowMoFo wrote:
Maybe the thread was not good for the sponsors? I agree that it should be up and running.
Sponsors? Show me where Alpinestars or Ethika support the site.
3/17/2015 8:05pm
jeffro503 wrote:
You been here two fucking months.......please don't tell me how this site works or who runs it. Way before this site , there were others and...
You been here two fucking months.......please don't tell me how this site works or who runs it. Way before this site , there were others and I was a part of them too. I know who to address in situations like this. Instead of commenting on anything and everything........you being a dumb newb , should just take a step back and mind your own fucking business. This has absolutely nothing to do with you. Please fuck off.
Rick M. wrote:
This is one of those post that makes a man sit back, shake his head, and say "whoa". Another observation I might add, did you ever...
This is one of those post that makes a man sit back, shake his head, and say "whoa". Another observation I might add, did you ever learn how to use ellipsis (...) ?

Ellipses are actually separated by four spaces " . . . " Cool
jeffro503
3/17/2015 8:14pm
GuyB wrote:
I'm not in a great mood this week, and didn't feel like babysitting. P (now on timeout) was part of it. But to be honest, Jeffro...
I'm not in a great mood this week, and didn't feel like babysitting. P (now on timeout) was part of it. But to be honest, Jeffro, the way you were acting in there wasn't exactly stellar, either. I expect better from everyone.

The thread served its purpose, and got dredged up for no particularly good reason. What happened after made it Dumbgeon-worthy.
I see what you're saying Steve.....but I don't ( and haven't ever been known ) as being a troll like that guy. He mucked up that thread on purpose because he knew you guys would get tired of it and throw it away. Maybe I acted like an asshole in there , but it was because I knew damn well what P's intentions were.....and he did exactly what he set out to do.

You know me man , and I'm sorry of I caused you any grief. I thought that thread served a good purpose for anyone searching and wanting to look that stuff up.....they would find it on vital.

Maybe I'm taking it to personal. I just keep seeing an ex-military member that got ripped off , we had pics and videos of the culprit.....and now the thread has gotten thrown away , I feel like we are letting him down.
Seamorbutts
3/17/2015 8:14pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2015 8:18pm
Flex wrote:
If it was over 10 pages then that is why.

I just want to know why the original Mel Pocock thread was deleted.
jeffro503 wrote:
You must not know the rules here as good as you think. When you get a worthless thread full of drivel and it makes it to...
You must not know the rules here as good as you think. When you get a worthless thread full of drivel and it makes it to 10 pages....then yes , it goes in the dumbgeon.

That " Why isn't this thief in jail " thread.....was anything BUT drivel!

Think about what you are saying next time before you you type it out so everyone can read it! The badass 2 stroke thread is a million pages long and still going strong! My bike theft thread fits the agenda of 99% of the guys who post here!!!

I'm not sure if that thread will ever accomplish anything , but the point is , it doesn't hurt to let it keep going with a little cleaning every now and then!

Throwing it the dumbgeon was NOT RIGHT!!
Flex wrote:
You treat it like I said ur thread was shit. Talk about an over reaction of the year. I was suggesting something that made perfect sense...
You treat it like I said ur thread was shit. Talk about an over reaction of the year. I was suggesting something that made perfect sense...

Who would have thought "if it was over 10 pages then that is why" would make you tell me to double check my facts lmao...
Dude, I'm tired of you typing shit just for the sake of making a argument. You're nothing but a pest at this point. Keep your nose out of other peoples shit if you can't play nice.
jeffro503
3/17/2015 8:16pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2015 8:25pm
jeffro503 wrote:
You been here two fucking months.......please don't tell me how this site works or who runs it. Way before this site , there were others and...
You been here two fucking months.......please don't tell me how this site works or who runs it. Way before this site , there were others and I was a part of them too. I know who to address in situations like this. Instead of commenting on anything and everything........you being a dumb newb , should just take a step back and mind your own fucking business. This has absolutely nothing to do with you. Please fuck off.
Rick M. wrote:
This is one of those post that makes a man sit back, shake his head, and say "whoa". Another observation I might add, did you ever...
This is one of those post that makes a man sit back, shake his head, and say "whoa". Another observation I might add, did you ever learn how to use ellipsis (...) ?

TripleFive wrote:
Edited. Sorry.
Seamorbutts
3/17/2015 8:19pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2015 8:20pm
GuyB wrote:
I'm not in a great mood this week, and didn't feel like babysitting. P (now on timeout) was part of it. But to be honest, Jeffro...

jeffro503 wrote:
I see what you're saying Steve.....but I don't ( and haven't ever been known ) as being a troll like that guy. He mucked up that...
I see what you're saying Steve.....but I don't ( and haven't ever been known ) as being a troll like that guy. He mucked up that thread on purpose because he knew you guys would get tired of it and throw it away. Maybe I acted like an asshole in there , but it was because I knew damn well what P's intentions were.....and he did exactly what he set out to do.

You know me man , and I'm sorry of I caused you any grief. I thought that thread served a good purpose for anyone searching and wanting to look that stuff up.....they would find it on vital.

Maybe I'm taking it to personal. I just keep seeing an ex-military member that got ripped off , we had pics and videos of the culprit.....and now the thread has gotten thrown away , I feel like we are letting him down.
Good point, I personally feel like it should be pinned to the top of the page.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/17/2015 8:21pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Edited. Sorry.
Like I was saying...
mx836
3/17/2015 8:30pm
Flex wrote:
How did I try start an argument with what I originally said? Explain.. Remember when I said you come after me in every thread?? My other...
How did I try start an argument with what I originally said? Explain..

Remember when I said you come after me in every thread??

My other account was deleted when I contacted ML512 and asked him to delete it so I could use this account.
I don't follow you around. Hard to miss when you are in every thread doing the same thing. ML512 gave you a warning in a thread a couple days ago and you started going back and forth with him too. Exactly what he was warning you about. Pure comedy. I don't claim to be an angel on here. I stir up a little shit too every now and then. Mainly with people like you that I find somewhat intolerable.
jeffro503
3/17/2015 8:31pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Edited. Sorry.
GuyB wrote:
Like I was saying...
Ok. I edited that. Sorry I seemed steamed tonight. Just stuck a cord with me on the whole thing in general.

Steve.....99% of us here are moto heads that work our asses off for what we have ( I know I do by hanging and taping drywall all day! ) It would crush me if I got stuff stolen from me. . The original thread that got thrown in the dumbgeon was basically made for an ex-military member who had been robbed. I strongly feel that a message like that should be on the top of every page! That guy not only served our country.....but he also took his own money and time to help promote this sport ( we all love ).....and I think everyone owes this guys something! Christ man....I can't think of a better human being to find a cause to fight for!
3/17/2015 9:21pm
Rick M. wrote:

TripleFive wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Edited. Sorry.
Hope I didn't upset you. I wasn't targeting you, Jeffro, I was simply trying to point out the irony of someone correcting another's grammar by using incorrect grammar,
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/17/2015 9:50pm
TripleFive wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Edited. Sorry.
TripleFive wrote:
Hope I didn't upset you. I wasn't targeting you, Jeffro, I was simply trying to point out the irony of someone correcting another's grammar by using...
Hope I didn't upset you. I wasn't targeting you, Jeffro, I was simply trying to point out the irony of someone correcting another's grammar by using incorrect grammar,
And you were incorrect.
jeffro503
3/17/2015 9:55pm
TripleFive wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Edited. Sorry.
TripleFive wrote:
Hope I didn't upset you. I wasn't targeting you, Jeffro, I was simply trying to point out the irony of someone correcting another's grammar by using...
TF.....the one I deleted was towards that Rick guy , not you. It's all good.
3/17/2015 9:58pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Edited. Sorry.
TripleFive wrote:
GuyB wrote:
And you were incorrect.
According to which convention?
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
3/17/2015 10:25pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2015 10:26pm
One thing I have noticed is that someone deletes threads and then GuyB,ML512 and Scottie say it" wasn't me" Now I am in no way saying they owe us an explanation on what gets deleted but the three for mentioned mods seem to be the main and most involved but are there other mods out there that zap some of these threads that fly under the radar that we don't see much of?
ML512
Fantasy
54th
3/17/2015 10:55pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2015 10:56pm
lostboy819 wrote:
One thing I have noticed is that someone deletes threads and then GuyB,ML512 and Scottie say it" wasn't me" Now I am in no way saying...
One thing I have noticed is that someone deletes threads and then GuyB,ML512 and Scottie say it" wasn't me" Now I am in no way saying they owe us an explanation on what gets deleted but the three for mentioned mods seem to be the main and most involved but are there other mods out there that zap some of these threads that fly under the radar that we don't see much of?
I think the only one we've all chimed in on with "it wasn't me" was the missing Mel Pocock thread, and I honestly don't have a clue what happened to it. Maybe the British organizers hacked our site. Laughing

If someone asks about a missing thread, myself or GuyB will usually say why or which one of us did it with some sort of reason (usually a warning of sorts).
huck
3/18/2015 5:51am
What? No, I haven't heard that!
3/18/2015 6:36am
I definitely feel the stolen bike thread should be cleaned up and brought back to the moto section.
3/18/2015 8:14am
The most egregious shit I see on this website is when an admin insinuates a grammatical error and doesn't elaborate. Grinds my gears to no end. I'm looking at all the advertisements on this site and no longer purchasing any of their products.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/18/2015 8:32am
TripleFive wrote:
The most egregious shit I see on this website is when an admin insinuates a grammatical error and doesn't elaborate. Grinds my gears to no end...
The most egregious shit I see on this website is when an admin insinuates a grammatical error and doesn't elaborate. Grinds my gears to no end. I'm looking at all the advertisements on this site and no longer purchasing any of their products.
And in other news that doesn't matter…
peelout
3/18/2015 8:49am
speaking of thieves, did we ever figure out who stole the Two Two table-cloths?

i got me a new hangin' rope needs usin'
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/18/2015 8:50am
peelout wrote:

Yes. It was ISIS.
huck
3/18/2015 9:00am
"It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is."
peelout
3/18/2015 9:03am
peelout wrote:

GuyB wrote:
Yes. It was ISIS.
i knew it!

paging Anonymous to the white courtesy iPhone

Post a reply to: Paging the mods here....GuyB , Scottie , ML512....WTH?

The Latest