Paging the mods here....GuyB , Scottie , ML512....WTH?

jeffro503
Edited Date/Time 3/19/2015 2:02pm
Hey guys....I'm not sure who or even why you guys decided to slam the " Why isn't this thief in jail? " thread in the dumbgeon?

That thread was doing fine , as long as one of you guys kept the idiots at bay. Another words , 99% of the people on here agreed with what that thread was all about. One of the 1% that did EXACTLY what he planned to do ( Fuck you P! )....and he got you guys to bow down and throw it into the dumbgeon!

So instead of just cleaning his shit up and giving that idiot a warning....you decided to flush the entire thread and ruin it for everyone else! A thread that has had over 66,000 views! And what this pretty much does is.....kick the guys right in the gut who have had their bikes and other property stolen. You threw that thread way for the 1%. All the while the 99% lose everything that thread was about!

I'm sorry I can't control the 1% morons that post here......but you sure could. Deleting or moving that thread to the dumbgeon was dumb! Please re-think this and do the right thing!
|
Flex
3/17/2015 5:37pm
If it was over 10 pages then that is why.

I just want to know why the original Mel Pocock thread was deleted.
3/17/2015 5:42pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Hey guys....I'm not sure who or even why you guys decided to slam the " [b]Why isn't this thief in jail?[/b] " thread in the dumbgeon...
Hey guys....I'm not sure who or even why you guys decided to slam the " Why isn't this thief in jail? " thread in the dumbgeon?

That thread was doing fine , as long as one of you guys kept the idiots at bay. Another words , 99% of the people on here agreed with what that thread was all about. One of the 1% that did EXACTLY what he planned to do ( Fuck you P! )....and he got you guys to bow down and throw it into the dumbgeon!

So instead of just cleaning his shit up and giving that idiot a warning....you decided to flush the entire thread and ruin it for everyone else! A thread that has had over 66,000 views! And what this pretty much does is.....kick the guys right in the gut who have had their bikes and other property stolen. You threw that thread way for the 1%. All the while the 99% lose everything that thread was about!

I'm sorry I can't control the 1% morons that post here......but you sure could. Deleting or moving that thread to the dumbgeon was dumb! Please re-think this and do the right thing!
^^^^^Agreed.....Keep the thread up top daily!!!!!!
Flex
3/17/2015 5:43pm
If it makes any one feel better Lil Chino actually bought a bike off of someone I know for one of his riding or wheelie friends.. (2013 KX250F) And yes, BOUGHT IT lol..

The Shop

jeffro503
3/17/2015 5:47pm
Flex wrote:

You must not know the rules here as good as you think. When you get a worthless thread full of drivel and it makes it to 10 pages....then yes , it goes in the dumbgeon.

That " Why isn't this thief in jail " thread.....was anything BUT drivel!

Think about what you are saying next time before you you type it out so everyone can read it! The badass 2 stroke thread is a million pages long and still going strong! My bike theft thread fits the agenda of 99% of the guys who post here!!!

I'm not sure if that thread will ever accomplish anything , but the point is , it doesn't hurt to let it keep going with a little cleaning every now and then!

Throwing it the dumbgeon was NOT RIGHT!!
jeffro503
3/17/2015 5:49pm
Flex wrote:
If it makes any one feel better Lil Chino actually bought a bike off of someone I know for one of his riding or wheelie friends...
If it makes any one feel better Lil Chino actually bought a bike off of someone I know for one of his riding or wheelie friends.. (2013 KX250F) And yes, BOUGHT IT lol..
Well that does nothing for the reasons why he was in pics and videos of him riding a stolen bike. Glad he finally bought one! But honestly.....if he had any fucking morals at all....him or that damn McCassey would of made things right with Mr Day!
Flex
3/17/2015 5:50pm
Flex wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
You must not know the rules here as good as you think. When you get a worthless thread full of drivel and it makes it to...
You must not know the rules here as good as you think. When you get a worthless thread full of drivel and it makes it to 10 pages....then yes , it goes in the dumbgeon.

Think about what you are saying next time before you you type it out so everyone can read it! The badass 2 stroke thread is a million pages long and still going strong! My bike theft thread fits the agenda of 99% of the guys who post here!!!

I'm not sure if that thread will ever accomplish anything , but the point is , it doesn't hurt to let it keep going with a little cleaning every now and then!

You treat it like I said ur thread was shit. Talk about an over reaction of the year. I was suggesting something that made perfect sense...

Who would have thought "if it was over 10 pages then that is why" would make you tell me to double check my facts lmao...
es337
3/17/2015 5:50pm
jeffro503 wrote:
You must not know the rules here as good as you think. When you get a worthless thread full of drivel and it makes it to...

thats just like, your opinion, man
3/17/2015 6:09pm
there are no "mods" they are all admin

and they arent prepared to give anyone else mods power

many other commercial sites assign mods, who do it for free or for benefits or even, g0d forbid pay.
so you only have the decision of 3, not a wide enough brain power base to always make good decisions.

you might note, that you are allowed to question moderation here, it is something many sites dont allow.

mostly they'd get sick of reading all the shit and just can the whole thing in frustration.

bama205
3/17/2015 6:11pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Hey guys....I'm not sure who or even why you guys decided to slam the " [b]Why isn't this thief in jail?[/b] " thread in the dumbgeon...

It's "in other words"

;-)
jeffro503
3/17/2015 6:19pm
Flex wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Flex wrote:
You treat it like I said ur thread was shit. Talk about an over reaction of the year. I was suggesting something that made perfect sense...

Who would have thought "if it was over 10 pages then that is why" would make you tell me to double check my facts lmao...
You been here two fucking months.......please don't tell me how this site works or who runs it. Way before this site , there were others and I was a part of them too. I know who to address in situations like this. Instead of commenting on anything and everything........you being a dumb newb , should just take a step back and mind your own fucking business. This has absolutely nothing to do with you. Please fuck off.
jeffro503
3/17/2015 6:20pm
jeffro503 wrote:

bama205 wrote:
It's "in other words"

;-)
I screwed up.....thank you. I'll correct it next time.
jeffro503
3/17/2015 6:21pm
there are no "mods" they are all admin and they arent prepared to give anyone else mods power many other commercial sites assign mods, who do...
there are no "mods" they are all admin

and they arent prepared to give anyone else mods power

many other commercial sites assign mods, who do it for free or for benefits or even, g0d forbid pay.
so you only have the decision of 3, not a wide enough brain power base to always make good decisions.

you might note, that you are allowed to question moderation here, it is something many sites dont allow.

mostly they'd get sick of reading all the shit and just can the whole thing in frustration.

Umm?.....dude , you do NOT know what you are talking about. Been here 11 days.....and I'm being told how this site works or who runs it?
Rick M.
3/17/2015 6:25pm
jeffro503 wrote:
You been here two fucking months.......please don't tell me how this site works or who runs it. Way before this site , there were others and...
You been here two fucking months.......please don't tell me how this site works or who runs it. Way before this site , there were others and I was a part of them too. I know who to address in situations like this. Instead of commenting on anything and everything........you being a dumb newb , should just take a step back and mind your own fucking business. This has absolutely nothing to do with you. Please fuck off.
This is one of those post that makes a man sit back, shake his head, and say "whoa". Another observation I might add, did you ever learn how to use ellipsis (...) ?

Camp332
3/17/2015 6:31pm
Bro, are you melting down right now?
Flex
3/17/2015 6:36pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2015 6:40pm
jeffro503 wrote:
You been here two fucking months.......please don't tell me how this site works or who runs it. Way before this site , there were others and...
Two months on this account... but LOL shit if I was an Admin I would not help you with your hostile attitude towards new members (That is in the rules, yes, its a rule). mr. Know it all. You posted a question, and I posted an answer that you can't accept or like for some reason.

Shit you are really mad. If you knew what to do and who to contact you would have EMAILED GuyB rather than created a thread. Take a step back bro!!!

I'm also confused as to how what you said relates to what I said in any way??
3/17/2015 6:37pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Umm?.....dude , you do NOT know what you are talking about. Been here 11 days.....and I'm being told how this site works or who runs it?
Flounce with a capital F Y

Madc32
3/17/2015 6:49pm
I'm more concerned about the Peick eyebrow thread. We were really on to something thereWink Don't click me Steve.
hvaughn88
3/17/2015 6:54pm
Is that like one of those mirrors with a mirror in the reflection?
Juss
3/17/2015 7:06pm
Flex wrote:
If it makes any one feel better Lil Chino actually bought a bike off of someone I know for one of his riding or wheelie friends...
With the money he stole
newmann
3/17/2015 7:19pm
Juss wrote:
With the money he stole
Is this a Lil Chino thread or a 2002 MxDN thread?
bama205
3/17/2015 7:24pm
jeffro503 wrote:

bama205 wrote:
It's "in other words"

;-)
jeffro503 wrote:
Just helping you for future reference. You know, pay it forward type of thing. Wasn't trying to be an ass, lol
jeffro503
3/17/2015 7:28pm
bama205 wrote:
It's "in other words"

;-)
jeffro503 wrote:
bama205 wrote:
Just helping you for future reference. You know, pay it forward type of thing. Wasn't trying to be an ass, lol
I know brother....and I meant that with total respect.
mx836
3/17/2015 7:31pm
Flex, you literally try to start an argument in every thread. Amazed that you are still posting here. I'm guessing you got clicked from your last account too. Maybe take a step back and look around. I don't even know what this thread is about, but damn am I sick of the know it all argument from you in every thread. That is all.
Flex
3/17/2015 7:33pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2015 7:34pm
mx836 wrote:
Flex, you literally try to start an argument in every thread. Amazed that you are still posting here. I'm guessing you got clicked from your last...
Flex, you literally try to start an argument in every thread. Amazed that you are still posting here. I'm guessing you got clicked from your last account too. Maybe take a step back and look around. I don't even know what this thread is about, but damn am I sick of the know it all argument from you in every thread. That is all.
How did I try start an argument with what I originally said? Explain..

Remember when I said you come after me in every thread??

My other account was deleted when I contacted ML512 and asked him to delete it so I could use this account.
jeffro503
3/17/2015 7:36pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2015 7:41pm
Camp332 wrote:
Bro, are you melting down right now?
No way camp. I'm just trying to make sense of why a thread like that was thrown in the dumbgeon. Almost everyone on here agreed that , that thread was a good thing.....because a lot of us have had stuff ripped off. And that thread was about an ex-service man whom has spent a LOT of his own money to help the sport.....that got ripped off by some thieves. With pics and videos of said thief!

Not melting down at all.....but yes , extremely pissed right now! Me and other in that thread did nothing but try to help and it gets thrown into the dumbgeon.

maybe some of you guys think this is a joke....it isn't! You wait until your shit gets stolen and see how you feel.

I'm asking ( pleading ) with the mods to clean that thread up and bring it back. Because it deserves to be back here. If there was anything about this sport that you guys should be fighting against .....it's theft!

Post a reply to: Paging the mods here....GuyB , Scottie , ML512....WTH?

The Latest