PED Testing For AMA Motocross

mx695
Edited Date/Time 4/9/2014 11:08am
All riders need to undergo testing for PED AMA needs to enforce this in The Outdoor Nationals . Some will agree some will disagree . The truth of the matter is PED's are there in the sport . And action needs to be taken by the AMA for Outdoors not just Supercross. AMA is ruining the sport by not Testing . It is a sport , Just like Basketball , Football , Soccer. needs to be treated like a sport . PED TESTING needs to be Enforced in All Professional AMA Races.
|
Hut
4/6/2014 6:33pm Edited Date/Time 4/8/2014 5:16pm
Dry
Grizz
4/6/2014 6:35pm
What if we let people do what they wanted? That'd be interested. Probably be a lot less people in a short amount of time.

The Shop

scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
4/6/2014 6:44pm
mx695 wrote:
All riders need to undergo testing for PED AMA needs to enforce this in The Outdoor Nationals . Some will agree some will disagree . The...
All riders need to undergo testing for PED AMA needs to enforce this in The Outdoor Nationals . Some will agree some will disagree . The truth of the matter is PED's are there in the sport . And action needs to be taken by the AMA for Outdoors not just Supercross. AMA is ruining the sport by not Testing . It is a sport , Just like Basketball , Football , Soccer. needs to be treated like a sport . PED TESTING needs to be Enforced in All Professional AMA Races.
they have been and are tested, Reed and Windom have both talked about being on the testing process and how hard it is with thier travel schedule to keep the testers up to date on where they are all of the time,
BUTCH
4/6/2014 7:00pm
They need to have a better way of testing before they do anything.
Socket946
4/6/2014 7:08pm Edited Date/Time 4/6/2014 8:50pm
mx695 wrote:
All riders need to undergo testing for PED AMA needs to enforce this in The Outdoor Nationals . Some will agree some will disagree . The...
Another thread on PEDS? Why god, why?

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/6/2014 7:11pm
I'm in favor of SAGED (Spelling And Grammar Enhancing Drugs). Some of you are in desparate need of them. Now.
Socket946
4/6/2014 7:15pm
JM485 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/04/06/50321/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
Bultaco
4/6/2014 7:22pm
GuyB wrote:
I'm in favor of SAGED (Spelling And Grammar Enhancing Drugs). Some of you are in desparate need of them. Now.
Brilliant.
121ANM
4/6/2014 7:22pm
GuyB wrote:
*desperate
mx695
4/6/2014 8:39pm
It's funny that a lot of people think PEDs is no big deal . If everyone knew the truth about which riders take PEDs (Professionals) would that change the minds of people maybe or maybe not . Its not my place to put the facts in place and speak the truth on someone else's career , When the Racing Organization lets them get away with it , they test for Supercross not Motocross . No one knows who I am or where I came or who I know or what Information I have that is concrete proof that would make our sport look sad . Some would say why do I care , because some people work hard bust there butts and put in the time and don't want to use PEDs and don't believe in them. Motocross/Supercross is a sport right ? . I've said what I wanted to say . There are Pros that use PEDs and it will come out and cannot be hidden forever and they will be exposed . I am not the only one who knows , a secret can only be kept for so long.
stantdm
4/6/2014 8:45pm
Lance Armstrong would love this thread.
motorush
4/6/2014 8:48pm
If I could go back in time and dope I know I could have been state champ.
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4018th
4/6/2014 8:48pm
mx695 wrote:
It's funny that a lot of people think PEDs is no big deal . If everyone knew the truth about which riders take PEDs (Professionals) would...
It's funny that a lot of people think PEDs is no big deal . If everyone knew the truth about which riders take PEDs (Professionals) would that change the minds of people maybe or maybe not . Its not my place to put the facts in place and speak the truth on someone else's career , When the Racing Organization lets them get away with it , they test for Supercross not Motocross . No one knows who I am or where I came or who I know or what Information I have that is concrete proof that would make our sport look sad . Some would say why do I care , because some people work hard bust there butts and put in the time and don't want to use PEDs and don't believe in them. Motocross/Supercross is a sport right ? . I've said what I wanted to say . There are Pros that use PEDs and it will come out and cannot be hidden forever and they will be exposed . I am not the only one who knows , a secret can only be kept for so long.
Hello Jeff Alessi...
Socket946
4/6/2014 9:02pm Edited Date/Time 4/6/2014 9:03pm
mx695 wrote:
It's funny that a lot of people think PEDs is no big deal . If everyone knew the truth about which riders take PEDs (Professionals) would...

lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
4/6/2014 9:52pm
mx695 wrote:
Hello Jeff Alessi...
Not enough misspelled words to be Jeff Alessi and he is dumb enough to put his own picture for his avatar even though he would be incognito.WoohooWoohoo
Hut
4/6/2014 10:22pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Not enough misspelled words to be Jeff Alessi and he is dumb enough to put his own picture for his avatar even though he would be...
Not enough misspelled words to be Jeff Alessi and he is dumb enough to put his own picture for his avatar even though he would be incognito.WoohooWoohoo
LaughingLaughingLaughing
Fat Fingers
4/6/2014 11:17pm
How come sports with virtually no sponsorship deals like shot put have vigorous testing yet a sport that fills stadiums on a weekly basis turns a blind eye?
4/7/2014 12:17am Edited Date/Time 4/7/2014 12:17am
mx695 wrote:
If anyone could hang with RV, outdoors, for more than 4 laps...you might have a point. But right out of the gate, before fitness is a factor...RV is THE FASTEST. The idea that PEDs will make a P5 guy into a P1 guy is absurd. You have to have the speed. The only rider I have seen that fits the suspicious pattern is BB..with his crazy late race charges in the 250 class outdoors...

As for failure to test ruining the sport...it is so far down the list as to be comical...
oldAFI
4/7/2014 12:32am
mx695 wrote:
If anyone could hang with RV, outdoors, for more than 4 laps...you might have a point. But right out of the gate, before fitness is a...
If anyone could hang with RV, outdoors, for more than 4 laps...you might have a point. But right out of the gate, before fitness is a factor...RV is THE FASTEST. The idea that PEDs will make a P5 guy into a P1 guy is absurd. You have to have the speed. The only rider I have seen that fits the suspicious pattern is BB..with his crazy late race charges in the 250 class outdoors...

As for failure to test ruining the sport...it is so far down the list as to be comical...
It might not turn a P5 guy into a P1 guy, but being able to train harder, longer and more often, not to mention recover from injury faster, can pay huge dividends. If you can train twice as hard as me for twice as long, I'd say you're skills would improve quicker than mine... and this is a definite unfair advantage.
KMC440
4/7/2014 12:46am
How come sports with virtually no sponsorship deals like shot put have vigorous testing yet a sport that fills stadiums on a weekly basis turns a...
How come sports with virtually no sponsorship deals like shot put have vigorous testing yet a sport that fills stadiums on a weekly basis turns a blind eye?
.... ummm because stadiums are (long pause for effect ...........) filled each week ........ Pinch

CHA CHI I I I NG ! !

and everybody hates the shot put ... discus guys pull the skanks .... Wink
Outsider
4/7/2014 1:01am
IQ and personality tests for noobs would provide more immediate and measurable results.

Post a reply to: PED Testing For AMA Motocross

The Latest