Ontario Endurocross

DannoJ919
Edited Date/Time 11/16/2017 11:51am
Track started today. Small floor so it should go pretty quickly.

|
sdfog1
11/14/2017 7:15pm
Cool, keep us updated! Ready to finish off the series with a bang.
Johnny Depp
11/14/2017 7:52pm
Go get 'em Danno. Good luck sdfog1! I can't believe it's almost over.
JM485
11/14/2017 8:24pm
Agh, it's killing me not going down there to race this weekend! I still haven't gotten my bike back together after my Reno debacle unfortunately.Sad Hope you guys have a great last event, it's been an awesome season and I've really enjoyed the bench racing threads and live streams.
ccullins76
11/14/2017 10:03pm
You guys are getting an early start! See ya Friday

The Shop

DannoJ919
11/15/2017 3:11pm
A little more. Matrix is shown backwards

Johnny Depp
11/15/2017 4:38pm
With less room it looks like this may be more technical/ trials style than any of the other tracks? I'm hoping Ty Cullins pulls out another top finish like last year!
DannoJ919
11/15/2017 5:45pm
With less room it looks like this may be more technical/ trials style than any of the other tracks? I'm hoping Ty Cullins pulls out another...
With less room it looks like this may be more technical/ trials style than any of the other tracks? I'm hoping Ty Cullins pulls out another top finish like last year!
With this small of a floor it has to be pretty tight and trying for slower so lap times aren't too fast.
ccullins76
11/15/2017 6:18pm Edited Date/Time 11/15/2017 7:04pm
With less room it looks like this may be more technical/ trials style than any of the other tracks? I'm hoping Ty Cullins pulls out another...
Thanks, he needs it or I might have to start hanging out in another section in those other forums!
This matrix looks interesting, but not really hard for a pro to get through, maybe just hard to get through fast!
Last year it was the matrix he could do clean almost every lap that got him that finish. Very few guys could get it done. Nothing this year has come close to that. You could here from the crowd when he gets through it on the hot lap, of course a lot of that might have been family-LOL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Km2f26FYh90
DannoJ919
11/15/2017 6:38pm
ccullins76 wrote:
Thanks, he needs it or I might have to start hanging out in another section in those other forums! This matrix looks interesting, but not really...
Thanks, he needs it or I might have to start hanging out in another section in those other forums!
This matrix looks interesting, but not really hard for a pro to get through, maybe just hard to get through fast!
Last year it was the matrix he could do clean almost every lap that got him that finish. Very few guys could get it done. Nothing this year has come close to that. You could here from the crowd when he gets through it on the hot lap, of course a lot of that might have been family-LOL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Km2f26FYh90
Chris,
You might be right on the matrix. I tried to get them to let me bring you in and help design this one so you quit knocking
my concepts but I couldn't pull it off. Lol. Kidding of course. It's a challenge to try to trip up the good guys. You think you have it then they jump more than you expect. It's been fun to be part of the series this year and trying to keep things at least a little differnt round to round. I need to build a track at home and keep changing things to see what makes stuff harder. Not saying I can ride it fast but it will help more with the thinking. Plus my 15 year old wants to ride more of it. ?
ccullins76
11/15/2017 7:18pm
Ha Ha, yeah everytime I read back what I wrote it sounds like I'm bitching! I'm not really and I get why this are the way they are. I know nobody would like a track I would design!

Just from our perspective, the matrix is a funny thing. For Ty or most pros Idaho was no problem to get through if they went slow, but when they jumped/wheelied in like they where it then made it hard. After first practice Ty said he had a hard time doing the back side smooth if he jumped in, which he thought was weird since he thought the back side would be easy. He did figure it out though.

On the other hand the matrix from last years Ontario was hard enough that he didn't care about going fast through it, just getting through it was the only thing that mattered.

Anyways you know we appreciate your hard work!
RangerLee
11/16/2017 10:27am
I wish there were some rounds here on the East coast, specifically Philly are near Philly. I really want to go to these.
ccullins76
11/16/2017 11:49am
Cool with the rocks in the pond! Nice to see something different than the usual log in the middle
ccullins76
11/16/2017 11:51am
RangerLee wrote:
I wish there were some rounds here on the East coast, specifically Philly are near Philly. I really want to go to these.
Unfortunately it works both ways. We'd like to have a national Enduro out west, but hasn't been any for years.

Post a reply to: Ontario Endurocross

The Latest