Online MX Fitness Training Programs..

Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1666th
Tis the season to train.. Thought I would try a online training program. Been using the Ryno Power products with success and enjoyment and he has published a 4 month program for $10 a month. Thought I would give it a try. But want to see if anyone has feedback on Ryno's program RynoPowerGym.com or another they have had success with. Ryno's program is a little intimidating when you see the below picture I got in an email offer showing Eli and Ryno doing some extreme training. Based on the offering looks like it would keep me on track and have a way to track progress and get some good recipes. I also laugh at this because look at the guy pushing their bike up hill, is this Ryno at a race or just a joke? hehe

|
Frodad78
2/14/2017 10:36am
The picture of Ryno is real. If I recall he broke a chain on the last lap of a National moto and pushed his bike across the finish line. Maybe is was Mt. Morris? someone will fill us in.

RacerX has a program as well that Im looking into, different plans for specific lifestyles.
Pakoyz250f
Fantasy
1568th
2/14/2017 10:37am
That's Ryno pushing the bike haha you are kidding right?
TXDirt
2/14/2017 10:39am
Instead of a training program you should look into an exercise program. I've heard good things about those.

The Shop

Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1666th
2/14/2017 10:41am Edited Date/Time 2/14/2017 10:44am
Frodad78 wrote:
The picture of Ryno is real. If I recall he broke a chain on the last lap of a National moto and pushed his bike across...
The picture of Ryno is real. If I recall he broke a chain on the last lap of a National moto and pushed his bike across the finish line. Maybe is was Mt. Morris? someone will fill us in.

RacerX has a program as well that Im looking into, different plans for specific lifestyles.
You have link for this? I could only find their free virtual trainer newsfeed
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1666th
2/14/2017 10:43am Edited Date/Time 2/14/2017 10:43am
TXDirt wrote:
Instead of a training program you should look into an exercise program. I've heard good things about those.
But the specific exercise I'm looking for help with stretching, balance, coordination, and specific strengths on the bike. I can already run like forest gump. LOL

Frodad78
2/14/2017 10:48am
Frodad78 wrote:
The picture of Ryno is real. If I recall he broke a chain on the last lap of a National moto and pushed his bike across...

Moto_Geek wrote:
You have link for this? I could only find their free virtual trainer newsfeed
kkawboy14
2/14/2017 10:48am
My wife pays to walk.......

What's wrong with 2 30 minutes on the rower, 200 push-ups a day and bike riding?
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
2/14/2017 10:51am Edited Date/Time 2/14/2017 11:30am
http://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Has-ryno-lost-it,1301730?pa…

http://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Ryno-expresses-concern-RE-L…

http://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Making-a-MOTO-gym,1311016?p…

So, you know all this but cant read the jersey of the guy pushing the bike in a Ryan Hughes collage of pictures that you posted? Hey, I know, lets do a little interactive diversion, so people wont know Im trying to sell them something. You did get a couple of people to bite where they engaged explaining the picture. Good try!
moto711
2/14/2017 11:06am
TXDirt wrote:
Moto_Geek wrote:
But the specific exercise I'm looking for help with stretching, balance, coordination, and specific strengths on the bike. I can already run like forest gump. LOL

Then the Ryno gym would be perfect! The program gives you a number of stretches to do with videos that explain how to do them and what they will help with same with workouts. He also has a number of clean recipes to help you stay on track. I currently do a mix of Ryno's with my own retinue thrown in. I have yet to try the 4 month planner so cant give any experience with that but you pair the gym with Ryno's supplements and you will see a major amount of progress in your riding and training. At least I have!
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
2/14/2017 11:17am Edited Date/Time 2/14/2017 11:25am
moto711 wrote:
Then the Ryno gym would be perfect! The program gives you a number of stretches to do with videos that explain how to do them and...
Then the Ryno gym would be perfect! The program gives you a number of stretches to do with videos that explain how to do them and what they will help with same with workouts. He also has a number of clean recipes to help you stay on track. I currently do a mix of Ryno's with my own retinue thrown in. I have yet to try the 4 month planner so cant give any experience with that but you pair the gym with Ryno's supplements and you will see a major amount of progress in your riding and training. At least I have!
Oh, hey Ryno! Still trying to scrape some money together to pay LaPaglia's dad?
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
2/14/2017 11:21am
moto711 wrote:
Then the Ryno gym would be perfect! The program gives you a number of stretches to do with videos that explain how to do them and...
Bramlett321
2/14/2017 1:25pm
Pakoyz250f wrote:
That's Ryno pushing the bike haha you are kidding right?
^^^ Nope that's Ryno...I remember watching this moto live when it happened.
Skidaddle
2/14/2017 2:38pm
Training advice is free on the net. You don't pay for cookie cutter programs unless you are a fool.
Plus, nobody pays trainers for training advice. And people don't go to health and wellness centers for health and wellness either.

GoldenKTM
2/14/2017 4:41pm
I believe that Ryan Hughes is a bro-scientist and is making a quick buck off of younger people who don't have the experience to know a good program from a bad one.

Buying and taking Ryan's exercise pills (HUGE RED FLAG HERE) and rolling around on a exercise ball with dumbbells is not the foundation for a good exercise program and this will only burn money.
moto711
2/14/2017 5:01pm
GoldenKTM wrote:
I believe that Ryan Hughes is a bro-scientist and is making a quick buck off of younger people who don't have the experience to know a...
I believe that Ryan Hughes is a bro-scientist and is making a quick buck off of younger people who don't have the experience to know a good program from a bad one.

Buying and taking Ryan's exercise pills (HUGE RED FLAG HERE) and rolling around on a exercise ball with dumbbells is not the foundation for a good exercise program and this will only burn money.
But if im going to take "Protein powder, Pre Workout, ETC." why not support a brand that was grown from MX and isn't full of all those chemicals. The Ryno Power product line is only made from non GMO ingredients, no fake sugars, all natural ingredients. Then for the workouts have you ever done any low impact, explosive, full body workouts? Although some of them can look goofy they can be very hard to do. Most of the workouts will help your core, and balance get stronger as you work out other aspects of your body. Its a completely different form of working out then just going to the gym and pumping iron.

And im sure someone will comment here and say "Ryno Power is the same as anything you get from a GNC" But if you actually do some studding on the ingredients that separate the two and what some of those can do to your body im sure you would change your mind too! I know a lot of people dont like Ryan but when you look at his lifestyle before the whole Ryno Power Brand blew up you would see that guy is in some of the most physically fit shape and a huge health nut! Now these "exercise pills" arnt going to make you ride 150% better just from taking them you still have to work your ass off in the gym and on the bike, eat clean and do just about everything right! They just give you an aid in your goals you want to achieve.

Just my two cents
j368
2/14/2017 6:24pm
GoldenKTM wrote:
I believe that Ryan Hughes is a bro-scientist and is making a quick buck off of younger people who don't have the experience to know a...

moto711 wrote:
But if im going to take "Protein powder, Pre Workout, ETC." why not support a brand that was grown from MX and isn't full of all...
But if im going to take "Protein powder, Pre Workout, ETC." why not support a brand that was grown from MX and isn't full of all those chemicals. The Ryno Power product line is only made from non GMO ingredients, no fake sugars, all natural ingredients. Then for the workouts have you ever done any low impact, explosive, full body workouts? Although some of them can look goofy they can be very hard to do. Most of the workouts will help your core, and balance get stronger as you work out other aspects of your body. Its a completely different form of working out then just going to the gym and pumping iron.

And im sure someone will comment here and say "Ryno Power is the same as anything you get from a GNC" But if you actually do some studding on the ingredients that separate the two and what some of those can do to your body im sure you would change your mind too! I know a lot of people dont like Ryan but when you look at his lifestyle before the whole Ryno Power Brand blew up you would see that guy is in some of the most physically fit shape and a huge health nut! Now these "exercise pills" arnt going to make you ride 150% better just from taking them you still have to work your ass off in the gym and on the bike, eat clean and do just about everything right! They just give you an aid in your goals you want to achieve.

Just my two cents
Jay Robb has some of the purist and clean products available. No junk added period.
j368
2/14/2017 6:26pm
If you're willing to spend the money. There is no substitute for 1 on 1 personal training ,as long as you tell them not to take it easy on you.
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1666th
2/14/2017 7:25pm Edited Date/Time 2/14/2017 7:31pm
Can't speak for all the other products, but Rynopower supplements/protein is supporting me in a form of a discount downhill and moto racing in return of good race results. Secondly now racing as vet rider I found taking his protein and pills have improved me in three areas. It has given me energy throughout the entire day and not hungry all the time. I have feel sharper and more focused, and the best has been fast recovery from excercise and my muscle not sore 2 days later. This most likely the Glutamine in the pills. From my own research his products do seem pure and taste good. So it has been worth it for me. So simply was looking for some feedback on online programs.
GoldenKTM
2/15/2017 10:08am
Moto_Geek wrote:
Can't speak for all the other products, but Rynopower supplements/protein is supporting me in a form of a discount downhill and moto racing in return of...
Can't speak for all the other products, but Rynopower supplements/protein is supporting me in a form of a discount downhill and moto racing in return of good race results. Secondly now racing as vet rider I found taking his protein and pills have improved me in three areas. It has given me energy throughout the entire day and not hungry all the time. I have feel sharper and more focused, and the best has been fast recovery from excercise and my muscle not sore 2 days later. This most likely the Glutamine in the pills. From my own research his products do seem pure and taste good. So it has been worth it for me. So simply was looking for some feedback on online programs.
It is unethical to promote a company and not disclose the fact that you are supported by them. Your post gives no mention of the fact that you have skin in the game and I would be horrified to know if Ryan Hughes was instructing his brand ambassadors to not disclose such important information.

There is a difference between somebody who has a financial interest, big or small, in the success of a company promoting the company and someone who has no financial interest doing the same.
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1666th
2/15/2017 10:17am Edited Date/Time 2/15/2017 10:20am
Moto_Geek wrote:
Can't speak for all the other products, but Rynopower supplements/protein is supporting me in a form of a discount downhill and moto racing in return of...
GoldenKTM wrote:
It is unethical to promote a company and not disclose the fact that you are supported by them. Your post gives no mention of the fact...
It is unethical to promote a company and not disclose the fact that you are supported by them. Your post gives no mention of the fact that you have skin in the game and I would be horrified to know if Ryan Hughes was instructing his brand ambassadors to not disclose such important information.

There is a difference between somebody who has a financial interest, big or small, in the success of a company promoting the company and someone who has no financial interest doing the same.
Man people always find a way to peel apart a post, but I guess I see your point, I was merely trying to add that fact the company does do rider support programs so based on someones previous comment about a supporting product in the industry versus support some GNC products was a plus. Anyways this got derailed.. (rolls eyes) what little bit of what I got from here was to check out RacerX VT and search from some free online sources for moto specific workouts.
early
Fantasy
2231st
2/15/2017 10:21am
Moto_Geek wrote:
GoldenKTM wrote:
It is unethical to promote a company and not disclose the fact that you are supported by them. Your post gives no mention of the fact...

Those chinese spam-bots are getting sophisticated
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
2/15/2017 10:59am Edited Date/Time 2/15/2017 10:59am
Moto_Geek wrote:
GoldenKTM wrote:

Moto_Geek wrote:
Man people always find a way to peel apart a post, but I guess I see your point, I was merely trying to add that fact...
Man people always find a way to peel apart a post, but I guess I see your point, I was merely trying to add that fact the company does do rider support programs so based on someones previous comment about a supporting product in the industry versus support some GNC products was a plus. Anyways this got derailed.. (rolls eyes) what little bit of what I got from here was to check out RacerX VT and search from some free online sources for moto specific workouts.
Your actions were organized and pre meditated to present whatever you're selling in a dishonest way. You and your counterpart are unethical, which speaks volumes to the products and practices that would come from such an entity that promotes dishonesty. You guys can't even been truthful in a post, God only knows what crap you guys are trying to decieve people about.
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1666th
2/15/2017 11:09am Edited Date/Time 2/15/2017 11:17am
GoldenKTM wrote:

Moto_Geek wrote:
Man people always find a way to peel apart a post, but I guess I see your point, I was merely trying to add that fact...
kzizok wrote:
Your actions were organized and pre meditated to present whatever you're selling in a dishonest way. You and your counterpart are unethical, which speaks volumes to...
Your actions were organized and pre meditated to present whatever you're selling in a dishonest way. You and your counterpart are unethical, which speaks volumes to the products and practices that would come from such an entity that promotes dishonesty. You guys can't even been truthful in a post, God only knows what crap you guys are trying to decieve people about.
[--start troll text macro here--]

Well apparently your actions is to either troll or you really feel I'm part of the Ryno organization when I clearly state "supported rider"..

[--end spam bot check here--]

[-if troll continues then goto top of forum for next topic--]

[--launch counter strike user kzizok--]
Francis377
2/15/2017 11:16am
Just make sure to take your shirt off while training with your bros and you should be good. Sweet gainz on the horizon.
305FC250
2/15/2017 5:36pm
I wasted the money and tried the endurance pills and they did nothing so it's a bro science gimmick as far as I'm concerned. I will say the amino acids pills have helped with my recovery and how I feel the day after riding.
GoldenKTM
2/16/2017 11:17am
305FC250 wrote:
I wasted the money and tried the endurance pills and they did nothing so it's a bro science gimmick as far as I'm concerned. I will...
I wasted the money and tried the endurance pills and they did nothing so it's a bro science gimmick as far as I'm concerned. I will say the amino acids pills have helped with my recovery and how I feel the day after riding.
Things like Amino Acids and Pre-Workout have had studies done on their effectiveness vs a placebo. There is value in those products.
moto711
2/16/2017 2:59pm Edited Date/Time 2/16/2017 3:02pm
I like how some people on here think we just scour forums and the internet to promote and defend a brand. I highly doubt anyone in this forum is getting paid to represent the Ryno Power brand the most they would be getting is a discount code.

But when you believe in a product you are going to promote and defend that said product. You wouldnt wear a "Troy Lee" helmet you thought was a very comfortable helmet then go on forums and bash that said helmet and not recommend to anyone you would offer your advice and experience on that said helmet. All that I said and anyone else said in here was that if they used the product and how it benefited them. And that is all the original posting was for. Nobody was shoving a brand down your throat saying you must take "Ryno Power supplements" .

Here is some facts I found on the ingredients used in Ryno Power compared to another top branded protein powder from BodyBuilding.com.
Ryno Power Vanilla Protien:
Ingredients: RP Proprietary Blend of (Instantized Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey
Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate), Non-GMO Gluten-Free RP Carbo
Fuel (Pure Glucose Polymers extracted from corn), Organic Evaporated Cane
Juice, Non-GMO Organic Vanilla Bean Powder, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine,
Non-GMO Natural Flavors, Himalayan Pink Salt, Stevia

Gold Standard 100% Whey
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Lecithin, Salt, Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Tocopherols), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Lactase.

Artificial ingredients used in Gold Standard:
Total of 16 Ingredients possibly more that are code named as Artificial and Natuarel flavors
Acesulfame Potassium Bottom Line: Acesulfame potassium is an artificial sweetener that is 200 times sweeter than sugar. It is also called acesulfame K or ace K. Additionally, critics of acesulfame K raise specific concerns about its potential to cause cancer and affect the early development of babies during pregnancy.
Sucralose Sucralose is an artificial sweetener and sugar substitute. The majority of ingested sucralose is not broken down by the body.
Modified starch- also called starch derivatives, are prepared by physically, enzymatically, or chemically treating native starch to change its properties.
Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide that is used as a food additive. It is derived from starch by is highly proccessed and is usually found as a white hygroscopic spray-dried powder
Artificial flavors are simply chemical mixtures that mimic a natural flavor in some way.

ingredients used in Ryno Power:
Stevia is a sweetener and sugar substitute extracted from the leaves of the plant species Stevia rebaudiana
Organic evaporated cane juice is a relatively unrefined sweetener made from the stalks of the sugar cane plant. It is healthier than the refined cane sugar
Everything else was straight forward derived form a natural source in both products.

Now if you where to compare Ryno Powers "Gladiator" Pre-Workout VS. "C4" brand Pre-Workout the only major differences is the caffeine sources and sugars used. Otherwise they arnt much different other then Ryno's sugar source is stevia and uses ingredients from teas and other natural sources such as Taurine, Caffeine Anhydrous and Guarana seed extract . Where as C4 uses sucralose and aspartame and for caffeine uses only Caffeine Anhydrous.

Benefits to Amino Acids and Pre Workout ;
Protein may be the foundation of muscle, but amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Your body uses 21 different amino acids to create all of the different proteins necessary for tissue function. However, nine specific amino acids, called essential amino acids, can't be produced by your body and must be obtained through your diet. Similarly, additional supplementation with amino acids before exercise can help enhance cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength and overall recovery.
BCAA is a primary component for muscle gains particularly Leucine. Leucine increases the rate of MPS (Muscle Protein Synthesis) which in turn enables mTOR for more muscle production. Pre-workout containing Caffeine help in burning fat at a greater rate during a workout. Caffeine is an active ingredient in fat burners also. Caffeine also promotes strength and alertness post consumption.

Conclusion;
My only point is I like to watch what I put into my body and by no means am I all natural but I try to keep the food and drinks i put into my body to be as natural as can be. Since moving to the more natural lifestyle I have noticed a difference in energy and muscle fitness. Yes i use supplements to keep my progress in the gym going and to keep me motivated and Yes I use Ryno Power as my supplement choice. Fitness is one of the biggest aspects of our sport whether you are a weekend worrier or just a play rider, all we want to do is burn gas all day every day but that take an amazing amount of fitness and fuel for our body's! I hope this post helps some people understand what supplements can be used for and the differences from an organic source and a artificial source. And Im not hear to sway you to one brand over another just some good info to help you make a dissension.

Post a reply to: Online MX Fitness Training Programs..

The Latest