Oneal MX

yamaha581
Edited Date/Time 2/28/2012 9:22pm
I ordered some gear through MX Sponsor from Oneal last Thursday and it said I would receive an email confirmation that would have the shipping price and all the other information. I got an email from the sponsorship guy early yesterday and he said they had been behind schedule and everything was being processed and I would get the email shortly. Since Thursday Ive called them 3 times and today I called and talked to the sponsorship guy and he said that everything had been processed and I told him that I still havent received an email with the final price and with all the shipping details. Has anyone had any trouble like this with Oneal before? Its the first time ive ordered from them and its probably going to be the last.
|
2/28/2012 6:56pm
yamaha581 wrote:
I ordered some gear through MX Sponsor from Oneal last Thursday and it said I would receive an email confirmation that would have the shipping price...
I ordered some gear through MX Sponsor from Oneal last Thursday and it said I would receive an email confirmation that would have the shipping price and all the other information. I got an email from the sponsorship guy early yesterday and he said they had been behind schedule and everything was being processed and I would get the email shortly. Since Thursday Ive called them 3 times and today I called and talked to the sponsorship guy and he said that everything had been processed and I told him that I still havent received an email with the final price and with all the shipping details. Has anyone had any trouble like this with Oneal before? Its the first time ive ordered from them and its probably going to be the last.
Why do you think O'Neal is to blame? You're working through a middle man (i.e. MX Sponsor). O'Neal has very little to do with your problems.
yamaha581
2/28/2012 7:02pm
Why do you think O'Neal is to blame? You're working through a middle man (i.e. MX Sponsor). O'Neal has very little to do with your problems.
No I called Oneal it has nothing to do with MX Sponsor the sponsorship rep was away last week so I understand that. Im not complaining about them being slow I understand getting a lot of orders. Im only saying that I called 3 times and I got an email saying I would get the confirmation from the rep but I still havent reveived it. Again im not trying to complain about anything because im still getting the gear, all I was doing was asking if its happened to anyone else.
2/28/2012 7:21pm
Sorry to make assumptions. I had a slightly different experience going through Hookit (well, it was "Sponsorhouse" at the time).

Anyway, maybe the email is in your SPAM folder? Maybe they don't have the correct email address?

The Shop

EastFlorida
2/28/2012 7:26pm
I paid retail for a pair of pants that came apart very quickly. They promised a replacement pair but I gave up trying and never received them. I'm Thor now and can't recommend O'Neal...
yamaha581
2/28/2012 7:30pm
Sorry to make assumptions. I had a slightly different experience going through Hookit (well, it was "Sponsorhouse" at the time). Anyway, maybe the email is in...
Sorry to make assumptions. I had a slightly different experience going through Hookit (well, it was "Sponsorhouse" at the time).

Anyway, maybe the email is in your SPAM folder? Maybe they don't have the correct email address?
Its no problem I wasnt trying to say anything bad. I have Hookit also, on hookit I have problems with their site being slow and not working for some reason. Ive checked my spam folder and everything. At first I was just worried about not even getting it but I checked and the money was taken. I only needed the email because I had never known what the total price was.
yamaha581
2/28/2012 7:32pm
I paid retail for a pair of pants that came apart very quickly. They promised a replacement pair but I gave up trying and never received...
I paid retail for a pair of pants that came apart very quickly. They promised a replacement pair but I gave up trying and never received them. I'm Thor now and can't recommend O'Neal...
Ive never had Oneal gear before but thought I would try it. Ive been using ONE Industries and it holds up really well for me I also like the answer gear. I was thinking about getting the Thor Volcom gear from last year I just need to find it cheap somewhere.
4stroke4DWIN
2/28/2012 7:57pm
I had a support ride with Oneal back in the 90's and they hooked me up! Great company to ride/work with I still ride with Oneal to this day just not sponsored by them took a 10 yr lay off. Maybe next yr? lol. I would'nt worry to much.
dak446
2/28/2012 9:22pm
Been wearing O'Neal for quite a while now, and order several sets of gear and many other things every time I order and have never ran in to a problem. All of their gear has held up well for me and it is the most comfortable stuff I've ever worn. Not a complaint here.

Post a reply to: Oneal MX

The Latest