One would think...

that these guys would set up for later in the moto at Red Bud with it always being extremely rough after the first 250 moto. Thoughts?
|
JW381
7/4/2016 9:53am
Thoughts. I'm sure the race teams with the sole goal of winning races have considered what you're saying.
jeffro503
7/4/2016 10:01am
JW381 wrote:
Thoughts. I'm sure the race teams with the sole goal of winning races have considered what you're saying.
Well I'm not sure......this sounds like a revolutionary type idea. Sooo.....that's what the hell all the factory teams have been forgetting about!

7/4/2016 4:20pm Edited Date/Time 7/4/2016 4:29pm
that these guys would set up for later in the moto at Red Bud with it always being extremely rough after the first 250 moto. Thoughts?
Clearly they have I just don't understand what everyone is running after. I'm not the usual idiot posting on here. Maybe I should've been more clear... What is every team running after if they are paying all of these top guys to win races when they can't even tell the techs how to set up their suspension. Wow you guys love to jump on something so quick its amazing
downard254
7/4/2016 4:25pm
One would also think this thread is gonna have some fun comments.Smile

The Shop

7/4/2016 4:30pm Edited Date/Time 7/4/2016 4:41pm
I just noticed Barcia's rear wheel was hopping around in the first moto, that is all.
early
Fantasy
2231st
7/4/2016 4:45pm
Im onboard with this idea. That way the riders can say they set it up for the end of the moto and so the bike crap for the first 30 minutes.
7/4/2016 4:52pm Edited Date/Time 7/4/2016 4:54pm
Listen.. I'm not the common vital idiot trying to come up with a revolutionary idea here. It just seems like bike set up is more of a struggle than it should be for these guys. Maybe I'm expecting too much but I don't know what else you would worry about if it's the number one thing you should worry about when you're setting up the bike. And when I say later in the moto I mean like 10 minutes in. Like a happy medium
early
Fantasy
2231st
7/4/2016 5:10pm
Listen.. I'm not the common vital idiot trying to come up with a revolutionary idea here. It just seems like bike set up is more of...
Listen.. I'm not the common vital idiot trying to come up with a revolutionary idea here. It just seems like bike set up is more of a struggle than it should be for these guys. Maybe I'm expecting too much but I don't know what else you would worry about if it's the number one thing you should worry about when you're setting up the bike. And when I say later in the moto I mean like 10 minutes in. Like a happy medium
Its the 4th of July. The only thing taken seriously today is America.
7/4/2016 5:11pm
Listen.. I'm not the common vital idiot trying to come up with a revolutionary idea here. It just seems like bike set up is more of...
early wrote:
Its the 4th of July. The only thing taken seriously today is America.
Good call.. Send it away to the dumbgeon and drink on
MR. X
7/4/2016 5:29pm
One would also think the tread title was dumb and incomplete.
7/4/2016 5:47pm
Just like every thread in this forum?
jhansen510
Fantasy
3600th
7/4/2016 8:15pm
I have no idea what you are trying to say. My only thought was, fuck, that was a long sentence!
7/4/2016 8:36pm
One would think some thread titles are intelligent and complete.
SKlein
7/4/2016 9:21pm
Kx125rider wrote:
One would think...
7/5/2016 3:40am
I think bike set up is an excuse. Honestly. I'd love to have a heart rate monitor print out and a blood test done after the Moto for every rider that said bike set up is what held me back. I'm not even trying to be a hater. You have 1-10 people And there sole focus is to make you happy and set the bike up how you wanted it. I'd prefer they say the problem was myself, I failed to relay what I wanted out of my bike. I failed to realize my expectations of my bike are unrealistic. Let's stop with this bike set up excuse the horse has been beaten 6ft in the ground by now.
EEE299
7/5/2016 4:43am
I think bike set up is an excuse. Honestly. I'd love to have a heart rate monitor print out and a blood test done after the...
I think bike set up is an excuse. Honestly. I'd love to have a heart rate monitor print out and a blood test done after the Moto for every rider that said bike set up is what held me back. I'm not even trying to be a hater. You have 1-10 people And there sole focus is to make you happy and set the bike up how you wanted it. I'd prefer they say the problem was myself, I failed to relay what I wanted out of my bike. I failed to realize my expectations of my bike are unrealistic. Let's stop with this bike set up excuse the horse has been beaten 6ft in the ground by now.
They all say they have to believe they can win, right? So when they can't win it couldn't possibly be their fault. I also think that most riders even at the pro level aren't great at setting up their bike.

I remember in a RV interview a little bit ago he said he would chase something in set up for a while and if he couldn't find it just say f*ck it and go out and race. It seems he had more of a 'It is what it is I'm going to go fast either way' mentality. As apposed to thinking the bike was limiting him.
hellion
7/5/2016 5:34am
Bike set up is never perfect. And the more you know about it as a rider, the less happy you are with it almost all the time. It becomes something you chase. One day you're happy and think you've found it. The next day, something is a little different and it feels like hell again. More than any other motorsport, set up for moto is like educated gambling.
7/5/2016 6:04am
Kx125rider wrote:
You're a genius
hillbilly
7/5/2016 6:47am
JW381 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Well I'm not sure......this sounds like a revolutionary type idea. Sooo.....that's what the hell all the factory teams have been forgetting about! [img]http://wheresmysammich.com/images/29387.jpg[/img]
Well I'm not sure......this sounds like a revolutionary type idea. Sooo.....that's what the hell all the factory teams have been forgetting about!

No country for old men,great movie.

Post a reply to: One would think...

The Latest