One of those days

Crush
Edited Date/Time 11/25/2015 1:51am
We've had a great year down here really, healthy, happy, doing great... nothing to bitch about at all, but... today....

I should have stayed at home haha... A 45 min drive was an hour and a half–late for a doc appointment... everyone lost their shit at work, phone calls managing people being, well being.... off to the bike shop for a simple bearing and spoke/nipple swap before the weekend, turned into a 4 hour bearing busting, nipple chasing phone call resulting in leaving the wheel there to be finished... on the way home some dude's trailer door side-swiped my car, thank gawd he was good about it.... A 1/2 hour later, got a call the wheel was done. Could have waited and avoided the bingle...

Going to bed before I kick my toe, but had to vent. Least I didn't have to have any moles cut out this morning, win! But wow, one of those days, at the end of a week where we lost both Grandma and Granny (3 years to the day we lost both Grandpa and Grandad)... Now listening to pulp and getting on with some work. Had to vent, have a good day!
|
Olson
11/25/2015 12:55am
I rather have the shitty stuff bulk up and come down on you during one day than spread out during the year, it's nice to rip the bandaid off in one motion you know. Good to went on days like that. Everyone has been there and everyone will be there again. Keep you shin up. Better days will come.
Crush
11/25/2015 1:16am
Yeah absolutely. Like I said, it's been a good year, nothing to bitch about, but when that trailer hit I was laughing like... Oh you muthafucka!!!! At least he was good about it.

Not gonna be able to make the AusOpen this weekend in the end either! Poop!

Regardless, still stoked I didn't have to have any incisions today, Australian sun is brutal.
11/25/2015 1:38am
You think you've got it bad? I woke up early to go to my 9am-1pm lecture/lab session only to get to the lecture hall, find that no one was there and then remember that we were told last week that this weeks session is cancelled. Laughing
jock
Fantasy
1st
11/25/2015 1:43am
Crush, did you kill the neighbours black cat this morning?

The Shop

Crush
11/25/2015 1:51am
You think you've got it bad? I woke up early to go to my 9am-1pm lecture/lab session only to get to the lecture hall, find that...
You think you've got it bad? I woke up early to go to my 9am-1pm lecture/lab session only to get to the lecture hall, find that no one was there and then remember that we were told last week that this weeks session is cancelled. Laughing
Just awful! haha. Hope you got rightly drunk.

Jock–we did pass a cheeky little grey bastard the other night on our walk... maybe the mixed luck! I'm allergic as all get out though, I don't mess with any cats, let alone black ones.

Post a reply to: One of those days

The Latest