One indisputible fact about VitalMX

RandyS
Edited Date/Time 8/4/2014 1:01pm
There is nobody in charge of this page named Guy.
|
enketchum
8/2/2014 4:15pm
One indisputible fact about RandyS.

There is nobody in charge of this account named Randy
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/2/2014 5:01pm
?

The Shop

watson
8/2/2014 5:06pm
Here I was thinking this thread was going to be about PED's...
RandyS
8/2/2014 5:18pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2014 5:19pm
GuyB wrote:
?
I know it doesn't bother you but it bugs the shit out of me to be reading something on here and have someone reference that "Guy" clipped someone. I saw it somewhere today. So for those who who don't know, the person who who drives the VitalMX truck and trailer around the country is named Steve Giberson AKA GuyB, nickname for Giberson. There is nobody named Guy whose last name starts with B. In case you were wondering I'm also irritated by people who pull into the gas station the opposite way of every other car, those stupid giant poodles, and the assholes renting the property next to mine growing "medical marijuana".
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/2/2014 5:21pm
I've always wanted to be on a pet peeve list. Laughing
scooter5002
8/2/2014 5:25pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2014 5:26pm
Just from what I read on your list, I think you should try that neighbours crop.

Jus' sayin.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
8/2/2014 5:30pm
Just from what I read on your list, I think you should try that neighbours crop.

Jus' sayin.
LaughingLaughing
mirramaxx
8/2/2014 5:45pm
Fact about vitalmx is for me... it should be called vitaminmx because I NEED once a day and don't feel good without it. Silly
Mr Bean
8/2/2014 6:17pm
RandyS wrote:
I know it doesn't bother you but it bugs the shit out of me to be reading something on here and have someone reference that "Guy"...
I know it doesn't bother you but it bugs the shit out of me to be reading something on here and have someone reference that "Guy" clipped someone. I saw it somewhere today. So for those who who don't know, the person who who drives the VitalMX truck and trailer around the country is named Steve Giberson AKA GuyB, nickname for Giberson. There is nobody named Guy whose last name starts with B. In case you were wondering I'm also irritated by people who pull into the gas station the opposite way of every other car, those stupid giant poodles, and the assholes renting the property next to mine growing "medical marijuana".
You're surprised by the neighbors activities when you live in "Grass Valley"?

Make the best of it - open a Doritos stand outside their door.

Opportunity is knocking. Cool
lestat
8/2/2014 6:27pm
There are no indisputable facts on vital .
jeffro503
8/2/2014 6:37pm

Jus' sayin.
Hmm? I'm thinking maybe Randy already did.....and we're seeing the after affects.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
8/2/2014 7:06pm
RandyS wrote:
I always get a kick out of that when it happens.
KMC440
8/2/2014 7:13pm
It's Saturday Randy .... m e l l o o o o w ........
TeamGreen
8/2/2014 7:19pm
RandyS wrote:

Gibby

PhotoGuy

The Clicker

Judge-n-Jury

Etc., etc., etc. ...

I don't know; but, a few months back...I stole the camera-bag that belonged to a guy that goes by "Guy B" while we were boarding a flight (he figured it out and I had to give it back to him when we landed). He goes by several other names...most of which can't be used in good taste or proper decorum.

So...

I'm jus' sayin'...
jasonv43
8/2/2014 10:33pm
Vital MX is your number one source for all things relating to dirt bikes and Supercross or Motocross racing. Whether you're looking for reviews on the top gear or you're looking to buy gear, you'll find everything that you're looking for at Vital MX. When it comes to shopping, one of the best things that you can do is to buy using Vital MX coupons so you can save on your purchases. A little savings can go a long way when buying your favorite dirt bike, Supercross and Motocross equipment.
enketchum
8/3/2014 1:12am
jasonv43 wrote:
[img]https://media.dontpayfull.com/media/deals/vital-mx-coupon-code.jpg[/img]
I can save 25% when I buy my next VitalMX?
ATKpilot99
8/3/2014 5:21am
I always thought everyone else was pulling into the gas station the opposite way of me.....hmmm.
peelout
8/4/2014 8:19am
RandyS wrote:
I know it doesn't bother you but it bugs the shit out of me to be reading something on here and have someone reference that "Guy"...
i assume you mean Standard Poodles? amazing dogs. sure people can make them look ridiculous with silly haircuts, but the breed is among the best out there. so stfu.

thanks and have a nice day
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/4/2014 8:49am
mirramaxx wrote:
Fact about vitalmx is for me... it should be called vitaminmx because I NEED once a day and don't feel good without it. Silly
I've had people see me by the truck and ask what VitaMax is, or ask if I have VitaMix samples.
huck
8/4/2014 8:54am
RandyS wrote:
peelout wrote:
i assume you mean Standard Poodles? amazing dogs. sure people can make them look ridiculous with silly haircuts, but the breed is among the best out...
i assume you mean Standard Poodles? amazing dogs. sure people can make them look ridiculous with silly haircuts, but the breed is among the best out there. so stfu.

That's not even a silly haircut. It serves a purpose. And yes, they are amazing dogs!
Racer92
8/4/2014 9:04am Edited Date/Time 8/4/2014 9:05am
GuyB wrote:
I've had people see me by the truck and ask what VitaMax is, or ask if I have VitaMix samples.
peelout
8/4/2014 9:06am
RandyS wrote:
peelout wrote:
i assume you mean Standard Poodles? amazing dogs. sure people can make them look ridiculous with silly haircuts, but the breed is among the best out...

huck wrote:
That's not even a silly haircut. It serves a purpose. And yes, they are amazing dogs!
true... i'm just saying the dorks that dye them pink/purple and get out of control with their cuts.

my dad lost two standard's in his divorce, amazing dogs. ended up getting another and he's just as great of a dog if not better.

Post a reply to: One indisputible fact about VitalMX

The Latest