Old pros/famous guys kids riding MEC?

Sandberm
Edited Date/Time 10/17/2013 12:07pm
Lets get some details or clarification if some of these kids have famous moto/acting/other sports not as cool as SX in their genes. If you know anything about some of these kids clue the rest of us in. I'll just go straight down the list and pluck names that sound familiar.

Ryan Surratt- Is his dad Willie? I believe he had a factory RM125 ride in 86 or 7?

Cody Chisholm- Any relation to "I love TV game shows" Kyle?

Aaron Plessinger- I think we've covered this one, but his dad does everything with bark busters on right?

Robbie Wageman- Dad Russ rode the nationals in the mid 80's?

Mitchell Falk- Dad played famous TV head scratching detective ?

Jordan Bailey- This kid from the northwest?

Chevy Holmes-make your own adult entertainment joke here.

Casey Keast- Frostback rider, brother of Kyle?

Enzo Lopes- Dad does one of those other action sports that isnt as cool as SX? Or...played second base on the coolest baseball team ever? Does Ron Cey kinda look like Mark Burnett? Dusty Baker look like James Sr.?

Matthew LeBlanc- No way, really? If further down the list there is a Schwimmer I will sock myself in the nuts

Evan Ferry and Liam Everts- One kids dad was a highly succesful pro and the other kids dad rode in Europe...I think.

Syrus Butts- Sorry Syrus but I let a Beavis and Butthead giggle out...best of luck to you.

Thanks, I'll take my answers off the air.
|
JeepnMike
10/17/2013 8:23am
I am really surprised Deegan's boy isn't riding the Jr class. From what I have seen, he is being chiseled for success at the ripe age of 6 and is not only completely nuts, but FAST.
hammertime
10/17/2013 8:31am
casey keast is no relation to any rider...but he's the canadian champ and is so stoked to take his yz 80 on a big stage like this.
mxnick
10/17/2013 9:02am
You forgot Liam Everts, in the KTM class, and I saw some kid named Matt Leblank jr, who I think is perhaps related Goose?
pacman00
10/17/2013 9:37am
surratt, wageman, ferry and everts yes.

The Shop

sparker245
10/17/2013 11:33am
Pretty sure Ricky Ryan's son is racing the minis. Saw him recently at the Dodge National in Nor Cal, and he was very impressive.
Switch
10/17/2013 11:49am
JeepnMike wrote:
I am really surprised Deegan's boy isn't riding the Jr class. From what I have seen, he is being chiseled for success at the ripe age...
I am really surprised Deegan's boy isn't riding the Jr class. From what I have seen, he is being chiseled for success at the ripe age of 6 and is not only completely nuts, but FAST.
These riders weren't randomly picked, they were the top 2 finishers at each of the KTM Jr. SX races. In some cases, 1st or 2nd place couldn't make the trip, so 3rd place finisher got bumped into the show. I know there is more than 1 case that this happened for different reasons. Haiden Deegan did ride one of the rounds (Anaheim) and got 4th.
JeepnMike
10/17/2013 12:07pm
JeepnMike wrote:
I am really surprised Deegan's boy isn't riding the Jr class. From what I have seen, he is being chiseled for success at the ripe age...
Switch wrote:
These riders weren't randomly picked, they were the top 2 finishers at each of the KTM Jr. SX races. In some cases, 1st or 2nd place...
These riders weren't randomly picked, they were the top 2 finishers at each of the KTM Jr. SX races. In some cases, 1st or 2nd place couldn't make the trip, so 3rd place finisher got bumped into the show. I know there is more than 1 case that this happened for different reasons. Haiden Deegan did ride one of the rounds (Anaheim) and got 4th.
Thanks for sharing that bit of info, I had no idea. That makes sense and it gives the kids something to work toward and look forward to.

Thanks again.

Post a reply to: Old pros/famous guys kids riding MEC?

The Latest