Ok.....heres the deal

Highsider
1/17/2010 11:55am
Welcome!

Oh, and nobody here rides, so just nip it about racing and such....

Jimi J
mx184
1/17/2010 11:57am
I think this was a good first post, don't be afraid to voice your opinion. This season has started off wild thats for sure.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
1/17/2010 11:57am Edited Date/Time 1/17/2010 12:01pm
43roost wrote:
I've been reading all these forums for a LONG time, but have never been a poster myself until now. Im so excited about the new season...
I've been reading all these forums for a LONG time, but have never been a poster myself until now. Im so excited about the new season that I just cant help it any longer! I have been riding/racing 37 years & am 43 years old, been everything from a beginner to a pro, I know how a racers mind works because I still am one. IMHO Stewart is getting a true "reality check"& I hope he learns quickly about karma being such a bitch. Since Jax last season when he pinched Reed after the triple, Reed has been gunning for him & I dont blame him one bit. Racins racin, but hes kind of a danger to whomever is around him, I think I.m a fan of neither rider, but James is gonna put somebody in a chair if he doesnt quit switching lanes !! He needs to be parked, & parked often by his competition, then maybe his attitude would change a little. Just a thought, sorry about the novel length first post & if you want to know how NOT to do it, just let me know !!! ok now I'll STFU
Awesome first post. You will fit right in. (sarc)
kaw rider9
1/17/2010 11:58am
Highsider wrote:
Welcome!

Oh, and nobody here rides, so just nip it about racing and such....

Jimi J
I have a moped...

The Shop

mx295
1/17/2010 11:58am
Welcome.. oh and STFU!! Smile
1/17/2010 11:59am
43roost wrote:
I've been reading all these forums for a LONG time, but have never been a poster myself until now. Im so excited about the new season...
I've been reading all these forums for a LONG time, but have never been a poster myself until now. Im so excited about the new season that I just cant help it any longer! I have been riding/racing 37 years & am 43 years old, been everything from a beginner to a pro, I know how a racers mind works because I still am one. IMHO Stewart is getting a true "reality check"& I hope he learns quickly about karma being such a bitch. Since Jax last season when he pinched Reed after the triple, Reed has been gunning for him & I dont blame him one bit. Racins racin, but hes kind of a danger to whomever is around him, I think I.m a fan of neither rider, but James is gonna put somebody in a chair if he doesnt quit switching lanes !! He needs to be parked, & parked often by his competition, then maybe his attitude would change a little. Just a thought, sorry about the novel length first post & if you want to know how NOT to do it, just let me know !!! ok now I'll STFU
great first post!

totally agree with ya mate ...Smile and welcome .
oldx
1/17/2010 12:00pm
That would be a good first post if it wasn't from Texass, now STFU.
plowboy
1/17/2010 12:02pm
Not a bad post at all IMO. I don't think (hope) that James is a dirty rider, just really focused on what HE'S doing and possibly not as situationally aware as he could be. That said, he wouldn't be the first athelete of his caliber to have an attitude. Heck, I don't remember ever going to a track that didn't have at least one guy with a "tude".
Cygnus
1/17/2010 12:03pm
Welcome to the neighborhood.

RMZ819
1/17/2010 12:04pm
43roost wrote:
You never shit where you eat. Getting into a take out battle with Stewart is a lose lose deal. That guy will win every time. You might tip him over in the corner but he can chop your front wheel out anytime he wants and end a riders season. You just don't mess with a guy that has the kind of speed Stewart has.

drummer dude
1/17/2010 1:51pm
43roost wrote:
nice post roost. welcome to the hood...
Whitey
1/17/2010 1:56pm
It was only a matter of time before something like this happened with James and his crossing over in front of riders on jumps. I am glad both riders didnt get injured worse.
Wandell
1/17/2010 1:59pm
Great first post. Welcome to the site!
1/17/2010 2:04pm
Its funny all the Stewart haters like a noob that gets on and bashs him.... if he said the same thing towards reed you would throw a fit...
rileymx
1/17/2010 2:28pm
great topic to get the idea about the level of knowlage that many posters have of mx racing..........
it is dificult for internet bench racers to understand what crossing lines in big jumps mean.......!!!!!!!!!
txmxer
1/17/2010 3:05pm
703 wrote:
Its funny all the Stewart haters like a noob that gets on and bashs him.... if he said the same thing towards reed you would throw...
Its funny all the Stewart haters like a noob that gets on and bashs him.... if he said the same thing towards reed you would throw a fit...
Conway? My old stompin' grounds. Are there any tracks there now?
txmxer
1/17/2010 3:09pm
Yeah James is a little wild or reckless at times. As far as takeouts go RC would put a guy on the ground if he challenged him.
lumpy790
1/17/2010 3:33pm
Whitey wrote:
It was only a matter of time before something like this happened with James and his crossing over in front of riders on jumps. I am...
It was only a matter of time before something like this happened with James and his crossing over in front of riders on jumps. I am glad both riders didnt get injured worse.
Well said 43roost!

Im not a JS7 hatter or any Pro hater for that matter but....... I am surprised the intimidation cross moves hadn't ended up like this long ago.
43roost
1/17/2010 4:55pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:06pm
Thanks for the welcome everyone ! Ive just gotten home from an afternoon of riding & now supper & the races on dvr !! good times...
1/17/2010 10:09pm
703 wrote:
Its funny all the Stewart haters like a noob that gets on and bashs him.... if he said the same thing towards reed you would throw...
txmxer wrote:
Conway? My old stompin' grounds. Are there any tracks there now?
There is a track outside of Greenbrier I ride at a lot it's called bowie bottoms mx and it's pretty cool and the owners are awesome... but other than that not much close to Conway..

Post a reply to: Ok.....heres the deal

The Latest