Oh boy.....does this crow taste good!

jeffro503
Edited Date/Time 3/6/2015 9:58am
So yeah....my prediction of RV running away with the first round didn't go over as the way I had hoped. So instead of posting a reply at the end of my big dumb thread , I'll just post this here.

I wasn't the only one who thought RV might run away with this first round. In fact , many GP guys jumped in that thread and said he might do it to. So take your best shots .....I aint gonna lose any sleep over it. The GP regulars rode great yesterday and beat RV strait up and very convincingly. I could write up some excuses here , but I won't.

Go ahead and have your fun this week.....but just remember , when the tables turn , I'll probably bring it back 10 fold. I'm not worried one bit that RV will get his feet back under him and do us proud over here. Long series with plenty of racing left. And for those of you that post stupid shit like " RV placed where he did....because that's his true speed ".........you are going to be the ones I'll rub it in the most when he proves you wrong . So take your shots and live it up now. It won't last long.
|
philG
3/1/2015 10:15am

We got all year to go at this.....
Flex
3/1/2015 10:16am
At least you own up to it unlike some guys on here..
jeffro503
3/1/2015 10:17am
philG wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/03/01/82127/s1200_award_understatement.jpg[/img] We got all year to go at this.....

That's great Phil......and you'll be one of the first ones I'll go after once things change.
stillwelding
3/1/2015 10:18am
Antonio Cairoli: “For sure it is normal that he’s (Villopoto) getting used to these kinds of tracks. He was struggling a bit but that’s what we do when we’re in America. He will be in front in the next races when he’s adapted a bit.”

The Shop

jeffro503
3/1/2015 10:20am
Antonio Cairoli: “For sure it is normal that he’s (Villopoto) getting used to these kinds of tracks. He was struggling a bit but that’s what we...
Antonio Cairoli: “For sure it is normal that he’s (Villopoto) getting used to these kinds of tracks. He was struggling a bit but that’s what we do when we’re in America. He will be in front in the next races when he’s adapted a bit.”
I'm sure Phil and some other GP guys will come in here and disagree with what AC said there.
Flex
3/1/2015 10:21am
Antonio Cairoli: “For sure it is normal that he’s (Villopoto) getting used to these kinds of tracks. He was struggling a bit but that’s what we...
jeffro503 wrote:
I'm sure Phil and some other GP guys will come in here and disagree with what AC said there.
I'm not an RV fan, I am cheering for AC222, but how can someone disagree with what AC222 said? You can't deny it. Villopoto will be fine and will be in it to win it once things are figured out. Without a doubt.

Go AC222!!!!!!!!!!!!
machine
3/1/2015 10:22am
philG wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/03/01/82127/s1200_award_understatement.jpg[/img] We got all year to go at this.....

jeffro503 wrote:
That's great Phil......and you'll be one of the first ones I'll go after once things change.
You're right Jeffro, Phil and that RYAN dude have made themselves the face of all Euros(Brits). They better enjoy it while it lasts.
500guy
3/1/2015 10:23am
I think most who know the GP's and AMA series thought RV was going to win or at least be inside the top 3-5 with ease.

Anyone saying a struggling 7th OA was going to happen is on drugs.

Lets be objective, RV was hurt, He wanted to retire, rumors say contracts were not going to let that happen, RV shows up and obviously was not ready for what ever reason.

Couple more weeks of this shit and I see a bad case of Epstein Bar coming to the rescue.
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
3/1/2015 10:26am
Hey Jeffro - agree Poto will be there in the end. He normally does not start out blazing fast but does end up fast and tough to beat. It will be a great year as it looks like the first race showed us there are more than two horses in this race. It will be exciting to watch.
Go Rid e2
3/1/2015 10:26am
Jeffro, you never knew a damn thing about the GPs so trying to be the all knowing rationalization authority like you love doing just doesn't work here.
philG
3/1/2015 10:27am
jeffro503 wrote:
Of course not, that would make me as stupid as you Tongue ..... i know he is fast enough to win, but so are 8 or 10 other guys.... and on any given weekend , that is what what will happen... im still kinda laughing about the fact that the guy who went 1-1 could have turned up at an AMA national and nobody would have a clue who he was.

Go Rid e2
3/1/2015 10:28am
500guy wrote:
I think most who know the GP's and AMA series thought RV was going to win or at least be inside the top 3-5 with ease...
I think most who know the GP's and AMA series thought RV was going to win or at least be inside the top 3-5 with ease.

Lets be objective, RV was hurt, He wanted to retire, rumors say contracts were not going to let that happen, RV shows up and obviously was not ready for what ever reason.

Couple more weeks of this shit and I see a bad case of Epstein Bar coming to the rescue.
I think most people who know the AMA and don't know the GPs thought that....

I thought it would be tough and that he'd find himself surprised by how fast those guys go in very difficult conditions. He will pull himself into the group of guys that can potentially podium and win but anyone who thought he would dominate those guys just didn't know enough about what they were talking about.
Flex
3/1/2015 10:31am
Go Rid e2 wrote:
Jeffro, you never knew a damn thing about the GPs so trying to be the all knowing rationalization authority like you love doing just doesn't work...
Jeffro, you never knew a damn thing about the GPs so trying to be the all knowing rationalization authority like you love doing just doesn't work here.
This is true. lol
500guy
3/1/2015 10:32am
500guy wrote:
I think most who know the GP's and AMA series thought RV was going to win or at least be inside the top 3-5 with ease...

Go Rid e2 wrote:
I think most people who know the AMA and don't know the GPs thought that.... I thought it would be tough and that he'd find himself...

I thought it would be tough and that he'd find himself surprised by how fast those guys go in very difficult conditions. He will pull himself into the group of guys that can potentially podium and win but anyone who thought he would dominate those guys just didn't know enough about what they were talking about.
The only thing certain is you chasing people around going Neener neener until you get clicked for what the 20th time ?

That will be my one and only acknowledgement of your existence.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/1/2015 10:33am
Go Rid e2
3/1/2015 10:35am
500guy wrote:

Go Rid e2 wrote:
I think most people who know the AMA and don't know the GPs thought that.... I thought it would be tough and that he'd find himself...

500guy wrote:
The only thing certain is you chasing people around going Neener neener until you get clicked for what the 20th time ? That will be my...
The only thing certain is you chasing people around going Neener neener until you get clicked for what the 20th time ?

That will be my one and only acknowledgement of your existence.
Thanks for gracing me with your acknowledgement.Cheerful
Flex
3/1/2015 10:35am
Dont mean to brag...

RY4N37
3/1/2015 10:38am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2015 10:48am
philG wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
machine wrote:
You're right Jeffro, Phil and that RYAN dude have made themselves the face of all Euros(Brits). They better enjoy it while it lasts.
You're way off the mark there. I've said all along that RV has the speed to win races and will do so. I still think that, I just don't think that he will win the title, not because he isn't fast enough, but because it's extremely difficult to get used to everything you have to deal with to win a world title in 1 year.

I got called out for questioning RV's preparation, and at the first round he didn't look like he was prepared 100% to ride his best, certainly as far as set-up was concerned. I also said not to write off any of the other guys, and after having neither RV or AC on the podium at the first round that looks like a pretty solid call too.

I can't think of too many things that I said that I was way off the mark with. I was also one if those who got flamed for suggesting that it might be a good idea for RV do a pre-season race. A month or so down the line and people are saying he's struggled because it's his first race since May last year. We were telling you that a month ago
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
3/1/2015 10:43am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2015 10:45am
Hey Jeffro - agree Poto will be there in the end. He normally does not start out blazing fast but does end up fast and tough to beat. It will be a great year as it looks like the first race showed us there are more than two horses in this race. It will be exciting to watch.

sorry - screwed up - double post.
St Ann More
3/1/2015 10:48am
philG wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
Go after Phil? Jeeze, you need to go after some skirt and get laid man! You take this internet lark way to seriously.
jeffro503
3/1/2015 10:59am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2015 10:59am
Go Rid e2 wrote:
Jeffro, you never knew a damn thing about the GPs so trying to be the all knowing rationalization authority like you love doing just doesn't work...
And you are and always will be a loud mouth little prick that will just end up getting banned again. I've been in and around this sport way longer than you have even been alive you little shit. The only things you "think " you know.....are things you read online. Never rode a bike before.....but just know everything about the sport.

True fact.......you have never threw a leg over a bike , or been on a track. We debunked your punkass many years ago. Your opinions are worthless.
jeffro503
3/1/2015 11:03am
philG wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
Go after Phil? Jeeze, you need to go after some skirt and get laid man! You take this internet lark way to seriously.
I get plenty of poon brother. Phil is one of the guys on here that has pretty much labeled himself as GP protector of the universe.....and has taken a bunch of pop shots at anything American.

Like I said Phil....go ahead and eat it up this week. Just don't complain when the tables turn.
kongols
3/1/2015 11:04am
GP guy`s are 40 seconds a race faster.WhistlingEvilCool
sende
Fantasy
4455th
3/1/2015 11:08am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2015 11:08am
I wasn't the biggest RV fan before, but this move from him was so bold and good for the sport, that I can't help but root for him. He'll be up there in a round or two.
philG
3/1/2015 11:10am
jeffro503 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
I get plenty of poon brother. Phil is one of the guys on here that has pretty much labeled himself as GP protector of the universe.....and...
I get plenty of poon brother. Phil is one of the guys on here that has pretty much labeled himself as GP protector of the universe.....and has taken a bunch of pop shots at anything American.

Like I said Phil....go ahead and eat it up this week. Just don't complain when the tables turn.
what is there to eat up... i never said he wouldnt win races. I just said there was no way on earth he was going to show up and make everyone look stupid... that was you.

I am the protector of nothing ... i just call out stupid when i see it.
jeffro503
3/1/2015 11:14am
jeffro503 wrote:
I get plenty of poon brother. Phil is one of the guys on here that has pretty much labeled himself as GP protector of the universe.....and...

philG wrote:
what is there to eat up... i never said he wouldnt win races. I just said there was no way on earth he was going to...
what is there to eat up... i never said he wouldnt win races. I just said there was no way on earth he was going to show up and make everyone look stupid... that was you.

I am the protector of nothing ... i just call out stupid when i see it.
Haha....yeah.....you haven't talked any shit at all huh?
stillwelding
3/1/2015 11:22am
jeffro503 wrote:
philG wrote:
Of course not, that would make me as stupid as you :P ..... i know he is fast enough to win, but so are 8 or...
Of course not, that would make me as stupid as you Tongue ..... i know he is fast enough to win, but so are 8 or 10 other guys.... and on any given weekend , that is what what will happen... im still kinda laughing about the fact that the guy who went 1-1 could have turned up at an AMA national and nobody would have a clue who he was.

No kidding, especially on a Husqvarna. Nobody would have given Nagl a second look. And with that beard, they just would have thought he was Justin Barcia's little brother.

downard254
3/1/2015 11:25am
Hey, is Go Rid e2 the same as good ol' "GoRide" that had a tatoo of CP377 under his nipple. Just curious, that dude was nuts.

Post a reply to: Oh boy.....does this crow taste good!

The Latest