dantheman
4/19/2014 5:17pm
The grass is always greener...

'til you walk a mile in their shoes...

Judge not lest ye be judged yourself...

Get it?
Outsider
4/19/2014 5:20pm
Pro motocross ain't the same as working the deep fryer at Der Wienerschnitzel hmmkay?
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
4/19/2014 5:23pm
I'm not sure what the point is. People leave occupations they tire of all the time.

The Shop

Motodave15
4/19/2014 5:26pm
They also dont get to get off of work and go have a beer/ eat, in n out/ smash the mrs's for hours on end.

They have to meet a million fuckronaughts each race and shake hands of strangers who judge/ bad mouth them on forums.

They don't get to enjoy driving the vehicle they paid for a good while during the year.

They dont get workers comp for little nagging injuries... if it aint broke they're riding.

After helping a team, which i will not name. You see the otherside of this sport... and its fucking grueling!! They get some luxuries.. but dont say they dont work for it and or that its easy.
Seamorbutts
4/19/2014 5:39pm
MaxPower wrote:
I hear about the grueling race scedual of a Pro dirt bike racer.Traveling to a new place racing motorcycles. From January till October. I just can't...
I hear about the grueling race scedual of a Pro dirt bike racer.Traveling to a new place racing motorcycles. From January till October. I just can't imagine. It must suck having to race your dirt bike while getting paid. Probably someone working on your bike for you .
If you are a pro and you feel like this. I have a solution. Quit. Yes that's right. Quit racing. Go slave to the grind at a 40 hour a week job to have to hustle just to keep cause 100 other people want to be in your place to feed thier families .Instead of driving to a race you can wake up at 4:30 and drive to work. The same route,to the same location. Only to spend more time with people you pretend to like than you do your family. To answer to a person who is responsible for your check. And you hate the sound of his voice. Day after day. Month after month . Year after year. I can see why racing pro mx is so grueling. This is much better. I don't know how you guys do it.
Don't even think about the out doors RV. Don't push yourself . Come may you will have been at it since January. Rest up for next season
Vitard
MX690
4/19/2014 5:47pm
Sure it would be a fantastic job to have, but I don't think it's all beer and skittles either. These guys are athletes at the top of their game, it's not just about the racing these guys have to train every day either on the bike or off the bike. Then there is the diet, they just can't pig out on crap all the time they have to watch what they eat all the time. It's easier to stay fit than it is to let yourself go in the Off season and then try and get fit. These guys are athletes 24 hours a day, No offence to RC or DV but those guys are good examples of what happens when the diet and exercise stop. I'm sure some of these guys have thought how good would it be to just clock on and clock off every day and have a steady income. I'm sure some of these guys have left this life style for 9 to 5 jobs and a steady income.
Ing
4/19/2014 6:05pm
Yea these guys put in 40hrs. a week. Pretty vitarded.
rebus
4/19/2014 6:10pm
I'm not sure what the point is. People leave occupations they tire of all the time.
Not when they are getting paid millions...
geedavid
4/19/2014 6:16pm
MaxPower wrote:
I hear about the grueling race scedual of a Pro dirt bike racer.Traveling to a new place racing motorcycles. From January till October. I just can't...
I hear about the grueling race scedual of a Pro dirt bike racer.Traveling to a new place racing motorcycles. From January till October. I just can't imagine. It must suck having to race your dirt bike while getting paid. Probably someone working on your bike for you .
If you are a pro and you feel like this. I have a solution. Quit. Yes that's right. Quit racing. Go slave to the grind at a 40 hour a week job to have to hustle just to keep cause 100 other people want to be in your place to feed thier families .Instead of driving to a race you can wake up at 4:30 and drive to work. The same route,to the same location. Only to spend more time with people you pretend to like than you do your family. To answer to a person who is responsible for your check. And you hate the sound of his voice. Day after day. Month after month . Year after year. I can see why racing pro mx is so grueling. This is much better. I don't know how you guys do it.
Don't even think about the out doors RV. Don't push yourself . Come may you will have been at it since January. Rest up for next season
You can use my brand new rope...if you promise not to complain.
BUTCH
4/22/2014 5:41pm
MaxPower wrote:
Sounds like you have a great life Max Cock Sucker!Laughing
dirtnapper
4/22/2014 8:05pm
MaxPower wrote:
He's.....he's not wrong.................

Post a reply to: Off Week

The Latest