Oakley Airbrake Goggle Sale

11/24/2014 2:55am
Redrcr34 wrote:
Does anyone know if the airbrakes goggle fits well in a shoei v moto helmet? Im running Scott 89 s now and the goggles seem to...
Does anyone know if the airbrakes goggle fits well in a shoei v moto helmet? Im running Scott 89 s now and the goggles seem to push down on the bridge of my nose, think they are a tad too big for my helmet.
689 wrote:
I just put my Airbrakes inside one of my old Vmotos and it seemed tight at the sides. Didn't check to much around the nose but...
I just put my Airbrakes inside one of my old Vmotos and it seemed tight at the sides. Didn't check to much around the nose but if I get time I will take a pic tomorrow when I get home from riding.
Redrcr34 wrote:
Hey, thanks 689, that would be great to see a pic of the combo.
Just checked, photos below buddy.

To be honest seems like the Airbrakes cleared my nose easy (and I have a long pointy nose but fairly thin). On the Vmoto it was a bit tighter but nothing I felt would worry me, then only made contact at the tip. Just seemed like when putting the goggles on with the Vmoto need to make sure they slot in properly as the Vmoto is a little thinner on the sides. Unless you have a super wide and long nose I think you will be fine.

tomm55x
11/24/2014 5:24am
Thanks for posting this, I just ordered my first pair of Oakleys. I wouldn't dream about spending 160.00 dollars on goggles but for 86.40 (with discount) I figured what the heck I'll try them out.
Redrcr34
11/24/2014 1:10pm
689 wrote:
I just put my Airbrakes inside one of my old Vmotos and it seemed tight at the sides. Didn't check to much around the nose but...
I just put my Airbrakes inside one of my old Vmotos and it seemed tight at the sides. Didn't check to much around the nose but if I get time I will take a pic tomorrow when I get home from riding.
Redrcr34 wrote:
Hey, thanks 689, that would be great to see a pic of the combo.
689 wrote:
Just checked, photos below buddy. To be honest seems like the Airbrakes cleared my nose easy (and I have a long pointy nose but fairly thin)...
Just checked, photos below buddy.

To be honest seems like the Airbrakes cleared my nose easy (and I have a long pointy nose but fairly thin). On the Vmoto it was a bit tighter but nothing I felt would worry me, then only made contact at the tip. Just seemed like when putting the goggles on with the Vmoto need to make sure they slot in properly as the Vmoto is a little thinner on the sides. Unless you have a super wide and long nose I think you will be fine.

Thanks again, mine will be here on Wednesday.
ocscottie
11/24/2014 5:28pm
another Thanks! for posting this, couldnt figure out what to get my older bro for Xmas, decided to go with a pair of these.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Oakley Airbrake Goggle Sale

The Latest