Nuclear Cowboys is Bush league

GHR
3/14/2010 11:50pm
GHR wrote:
haha really??? "The earth has suffered a great loss, of madness, as apocalyptic mass destruction and anarchy. For the first time ever freestyle MotoX goes nuclear"...
haha really???

"The earth has suffered a great loss, of madness, as apocalyptic mass destruction and anarchy. For the first time ever freestyle MotoX goes nuclear"

What does that even mean? hahah wow.

This is what the gnarly voice dude says in the "Nuclear Cowboys" commerical.

I dont even know where to start. Waiting for Hulk Hogan to roll out next I guess.
fair enough
3/15/2010 4:41am Edited Date/Time 3/15/2010 4:42am
GHR wrote:
haha really??? "The earth has suffered a great loss, of madness, as apocalyptic mass destruction and anarchy. For the first time ever freestyle MotoX goes nuclear"...
haha really???

"The earth has suffered a great loss, of madness, as apocalyptic mass destruction and anarchy. For the first time ever freestyle MotoX goes nuclear"

What does that even mean? hahah wow.

This is what the gnarly voice dude says in the "Nuclear Cowboys" commerical.

I dont even know where to start. Waiting for Hulk Hogan to roll out next I guess.
GHR wrote:
fair enough
I agree with Masonry and you are correct in regards to the term "bush league". Not sure why someone thought it was Busch League unless they thought it came from St Louis.
dirthead1
3/15/2010 9:54am
Still the lamest thing I've ever seen in an arena and that includes Disney on ice.
3/15/2010 9:56am Edited Date/Time 3/15/2010 9:57am
dirthead1 wrote:
Still the lamest thing I've ever seen in an arena and that includes Disney on ice.
Then you might have some serious issues dude. Probably ANYTHING with a motor would be a better show than Disney on Ice....unless you are a chick.

The Shop

dirthead1
3/15/2010 10:50am Edited Date/Time 3/15/2010 10:50am
dirthead1 wrote:
Then you might have some serious issues dude. Probably ANYTHING with a motor would be a better show than Disney on Ice....unless you are a chick.
Guess you haven't gone to see Nuclear Cowboys then...
txmxer
3/15/2010 11:11am
Glad they have this show. Don't like having to explain the difference between racing and freestyle, but, I do think it takes a shitload of talent and balls to be a competitive freestyle rider.

I went to the X-Fighters a couple of years ago. Freestyle pretty much bores me after about 5 minutes.
teggers
3/15/2010 11:24am
Is that Pastrami guy in it? I hear he is the best - ever.

Post a reply to: Nuclear Cowboys is Bush league

The Latest