Now that's a nice looking husky!

Sandberm
10/18/2014 7:40am
Sandberm wrote:
That bike looks like crap. Too much black. The lack of black is why most of us like the look of the stock Husky. And if...
That bike looks like crap. Too much black.

The lack of black is why most of us like the look of the stock Husky.

And if any lurkers are contemplating signing up and becoming a Vitard...we've hit our limit of 2 Jeffros already.

I loved the early pre-release photos of the new Huskys.. the white frames, white plastic with bright blue seat and yellow accents. The only thing I...
I loved the early pre-release photos of the new Huskys.. the white frames, white plastic with bright blue seat and yellow accents. The only thing I didn't like about those early release photos is the black rims. I hate that nearly every bike has them now. I liked them as a rare off shoot kind of thing, but they make bikes look heavier to me.
Black rims make the bike look heavier

Ive never heard that before but I think it makes sence.

Does anybody else remember why football players in the 80's always wore white cleats instead of black? Because they said the white cleats made them look faster.Seriously...I probably read it in SI.
markit
10/18/2014 7:43am
I think Andos bike looks the best, never really liked the black. I changed my KTM to white when they first came out with the white.
Cadpro18
10/18/2014 8:19am
You don't use stock plastic color to market plastic at a trade show... you use any color other than stock. You also wouldn't choose a color that is stock on another brand. That pretty much leaves black (or pink). Husky is the obvious bike to use since it the newest bike on the market.
bsharkey
10/18/2014 8:28am
gsxrcr28 wrote:
She's pretty, but this beauty gets my vote! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/10/17/67933/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
She's pretty, but this beauty gets my vote!

I agree, white pleats on the seat would look cool

The Shop

jeffro756
10/18/2014 2:35pm
Sandberm wrote:
That bike looks like crap. Too much black. The lack of black is why most of us like the look of the stock Husky. And if...
That bike looks like crap. Too much black.

The lack of black is why most of us like the look of the stock Husky.

And if any lurkers are contemplating signing up and becoming a Vitard...we've hit our limit of 2 Jeffros already.

not lurking for me...ive been here a while.
jeffro756
10/18/2014 2:36pm
This looks way better than the UFO blacked out edition. I applaud them for trying, but with a white frame, it just doesn't look quite right...
This looks way better than the UFO blacked out edition. I applaud them for trying, but with a white frame, it just doesn't look quite right.

I do like the looks of that one for sure!
sclark309d
Fantasy
2036th
10/18/2014 3:06pm
This looks way better than the UFO blacked out edition. I applaud them for trying, but with a white frame, it just doesn't look quite right...
This looks way better than the UFO blacked out edition. I applaud them for trying, but with a white frame, it just doesn't look quite right.

This.. This is what Husqvarna's should look like. Sex on wheels.
yup - good lookin bike, without goign over the top
GMalzee
10/18/2014 3:30pm
I think it is cool that Huskys are back. Are they still made in Sweden? Now we just need Can-Am to get back in the game.

Post a reply to: Now that's a nice looking husky!

The Latest