Noooooooooooo! Say it aint so James

Lightning78
Edited Date/Time 6/2/2012 3:25pm
Dammit! ...... I really hope he isn't injured....looks to be favoring his right ARM and pulled off which scares me .... Once again NOOOOOOOOOO!
|
Graphite
6/2/2012 12:26pm
LMAO @ all the assholes that said James wasn't a ticking time-bomb. He was the entire indoors season, and will continue to be.
mx317
6/2/2012 12:29pm
Spectator ran in front of him he says! WOW
Nielsen277
6/2/2012 12:30pm
Graphite wrote:
LMAO @ all the assholes that said James wasn't a ticking time-bomb. He was the entire indoors season, and will continue to be.
LMAO James just had 4 perfect motos. Everyone crashes.

Just said a spectator ran out on to the track... Not really his fault.
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
6/2/2012 12:30pm
mx317 wrote:
my thoughts...someone kick that d-bag out

The Shop

TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
6/2/2012 12:31pm
mx317 wrote:
Hopefully someone gets footage of this moron so he can get a blanket party later. This may have screwed up the whole series for all of us. Hoping James is ok and can come back in the next moto! Hang in there James!
machine
6/2/2012 12:32pm
It that's what happened, it most likely was a track worker.
Lightning78
6/2/2012 12:33pm
A FUCKING SPECTATOR ON THE TRACK??????? That's what caused the crash? ....... What a fucking IDIOT, thanks whoever your dumb ass is for potentially ruining James season. I cannot expressed how pissed off I am after hearing that ..... What kind of dipshit runs onto the track...... Probably a drunk retard. Great what an horrible mess this idiot created I hope that doesn't take him out for a few race ..... Goddammit!

Well at least nobody can say he crashed in bubba style ..... A spectator on the track (double facepalm) I hope the rest of the fans stone that idiot to death.
Hank_Thrill
6/2/2012 12:36pm
If it was a track worker that might explain why we aren't seeing footage of it.
motokiwi
Fantasy
319th
6/2/2012 12:36pm
Someone should find that spectator, and kick his fuckin ass!
6/2/2012 12:40pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2012 12:40pm
machine wrote:
It that's what happened, it most likely was a track worker.
They are often more "spectator" than worker.
Hank_Thrill
6/2/2012 12:40pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2012 12:42pm
motokiwi wrote:
Someone should find that spectator, and kick his fuckin ass!
I'm sure if all the people on Vital had a gather place in the pits this would have already happened. That, or he would have already been lynched lol.

This sucks though. I feel bad for James, the fans, and the race promoters who try to get sponsors into the sport.
Lightning78
6/2/2012 12:44pm
Graphite wrote:
Good attempt at fishing but ..... Well, you're a complete idiot and that was the dumbest post of the year. Didn't you hear them say a spectator ran onto the track? That has NOTHING to do with James crashing out .... He crashed to avoid hitting the FUCKING moron that went out onto the track. How in the hell does that even happen? They should sick big James on the asshole that potentially ruined James season, we have no idea to the extent of his injuries but if it causes him to miss races that will be a major letdown...... A f'kin spectator on the track? UNBELIEVABLE JUST UNBELIEVABLE
tbanks
6/2/2012 12:44pm
Wow it is kinda weird they haven't showed footage of the crash.
Paul333
6/2/2012 12:50pm
It's the Suzuki's fault.
Overdrive
6/2/2012 12:50pm
Go Pro footage will be interesting, what a bummer for james.
Lightning78
6/2/2012 12:58pm
It was a minimum wage track worker that was on the track he tried to avoid
Paul333
6/2/2012 1:43pm
It was a minimum wage track worker that was on the track he tried to avoid
They just showed the Go-Pro footage.

While it may have been a quick distration he was way past the track worker and never had to "Avoid" them.
Lightning78
6/2/2012 1:45pm
Ok so the footage is debateable ..... But his answer about a track worker being on the track sounds like a of 3 days later explanation. I can't see anyone riding like he does, sees a track worker that was prob a little safer in his location from the footage but its hard to believe he could just quickly think up and excuse for a crash like that and blame it on a track workerk as soon as he crashed. What I'm saying is that I think the footage is deceiving and he was going FAST could've easily panicked and done something that caused him to crash like hit the brakes try to whip the bike out of the way and losing balance. I think for certain the track worker contributed to his crash .... I think he panicked and did something that caused him to crash. Also like smug said he could've easily lost his focus, got distracted, and completely missed a line landing out if sorts and still going fast he could've swapped tried to ride it out and crashed.

While its not painfully obvious I think seeing the track worker in the middle of the track (that was his first sight of the worker) he hit the brakes hard felt safe, had to get back on the gas after losing his momentum and focus and when he hit that deeply rutted section. I think tv coverage or somebody's phone from a viewer perspective would show a lot more bec like I said above I don't see someone crashing HARD soon as someone asks what happened he says "tried to avoid a track worker" still banged up w a hurt arm/wrist and quickly diffuse responsibility of his crash to blame it on a track worker when he knew it was his dialysis he would've easily admitted that right away .... Remember he out there on his own accord contract doesn't start till '13 ...... If he did crash on his own he would've admitted it he's been pretty straight up since the outdoors and he could've said I'm still a little rusty.... I do believe the track worker was to blame.... To what extent the track worker was incorporate in the wreck is debatable. That's my opinion of what I saw incorporating a lot of variables into it.
6/2/2012 1:59pm
Ok so the footage is debateable ..... But his answer about a track worker being on the track sounds like a of 3 days later explanation...
Ok so the footage is debateable ..... But his answer about a track worker being on the track sounds like a of 3 days later explanation. I can't see anyone riding like he does, sees a track worker that was prob a little safer in his location from the footage but its hard to believe he could just quickly think up and excuse for a crash like that and blame it on a track workerk as soon as he crashed. What I'm saying is that I think the footage is deceiving and he was going FAST could've easily panicked and done something that caused him to crash like hit the brakes try to whip the bike out of the way and losing balance. I think for certain the track worker contributed to his crash .... I think he panicked and did something that caused him to crash. Also like smug said he could've easily lost his focus, got distracted, and completely missed a line landing out if sorts and still going fast he could've swapped tried to ride it out and crashed.

While its not painfully obvious I think seeing the track worker in the middle of the track (that was his first sight of the worker) he hit the brakes hard felt safe, had to get back on the gas after losing his momentum and focus and when he hit that deeply rutted section. I think tv coverage or somebody's phone from a viewer perspective would show a lot more bec like I said above I don't see someone crashing HARD soon as someone asks what happened he says "tried to avoid a track worker" still banged up w a hurt arm/wrist and quickly diffuse responsibility of his crash to blame it on a track worker when he knew it was his dialysis he would've easily admitted that right away .... Remember he out there on his own accord contract doesn't start till '13 ...... If he did crash on his own he would've admitted it he's been pretty straight up since the outdoors and he could've said I'm still a little rusty.... I do believe the track worker was to blame.... To what extent the track worker was incorporate in the wreck is debatable. That's my opinion of what I saw incorporating a lot of variables into it.
I agree.
steve_97060
6/2/2012 2:05pm
yeah, I'm sure he crashes anyway even if the track worker wasn't in his line of sight cresting the jump..
bd
6/2/2012 3:10pm
yeah, I'm sure he crashes anyway even if the track worker wasn't in his line of sight cresting the jump..
Do you make a living on speculation?
bd
6/2/2012 3:11pm
Ok so the footage is debateable ..... But his answer about a track worker being on the track sounds like a of 3 days later explanation...

I agree.
x2
burnside
6/2/2012 3:19pm
Any rumblings on how serious the injury may or may not be?

Post a reply to: Noooooooooooo! Say it aint so James

The Latest