No one talking about reeds opinion on the red cross flag?

logan_140
Edited Date/Time 3/23/2016 11:55am
If someone wants to embed the photo for me idk how... BuT he had a few Instagram post and definitely agree with him
|
peelout
3/22/2016 3:30pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2016 3:33pm
that's not a red flag, it's a red-cross flag. and i agree with Reed's opinion, it's fucking ridiculous that guy threw the red-cross up in that particular instance in the instagram post.
bob567
3/22/2016 5:02pm
Feld should do the right thing and admit they made multiple mistakes with the red cross flags and give Dungey the win back. But then again we are talking about the company that kills animals if they get injured making Feld money instead of paying for their care/rehab.
logan_140
3/22/2016 5:11pm
peelout wrote:
that's not a red flag, it's a red-cross flag. and i agree with Reed's opinion, it's fucking ridiculous that guy threw the red-cross up in that...
that's not a red flag, it's a red-cross flag. and i agree with Reed's opinion, it's fucking ridiculous that guy threw the red-cross up in that particular instance in the instagram post.
My bad had just woke up lol

The Shop

kiwifan
3/22/2016 5:12pm
bob567 wrote:
Feld should do the right thing and admit they made multiple mistakes with the red cross flags and give Dungey the win back. But then again...
Feld should do the right thing and admit they made multiple mistakes with the red cross flags and give Dungey the win back. But then again we are talking about the company that kills animals if they get injured making Feld money instead of paying for their care/rehab.
whether the right flag was shown or not the rules apply...like it or not
bob567
3/22/2016 5:43pm
bob567 wrote:
Feld should do the right thing and admit they made multiple mistakes with the red cross flags and give Dungey the win back. But then again...
kiwifan wrote:
You are 100% correct sir. No need to switch to a chase format. Just randomly reshuffle the results after the race is over for some arbitrary reason and keep everyone as close in points as possible. That will make the racing better.
kiwifan
3/22/2016 6:57pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2016 6:59pm
bob567 wrote:
You are 100% correct sir. No need to switch to a chase format. Just randomly reshuffle the results after the race is over for some arbitrary...
You are 100% correct sir. No need to switch to a chase format. Just randomly reshuffle the results after the race is over for some arbitrary reason and keep everyone as close in points as possible. That will make the racing better.
what has that got to do with a wrong flag being thrown and a flag rule being broken?

yak651
Fantasy
214th
3/22/2016 7:16pm
bob567 wrote:
You are 100% correct sir. No need to switch to a chase format. Just randomly reshuffle the results after the race is over for some arbitrary...
kiwifan wrote:
what has that got to do with a wrong flag being thrown and a flag rule being broken? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/03/22/128966/s1200_troll_attempt.jpg[/img]
what has that got to do with a wrong flag being thrown and a flag rule being broken?

Because no video has been shown of the incident and eye witness reports have others doing the same jump and not being penalized
Trent179
3/22/2016 7:51pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2016 7:59pm
Major props to Reed for speaking out about all this. They need a better system for sure, jabbing brakes at the last second on a jump face because you just seen a fuckin flag is dangerous. The flagging is making supercross a joke. They need to hire trained flaggers or have radio communication to the riders only for downed riders. To me radio communication would stop this nonsense. Not coming from teams, like several officials only able to warn of upcoming trouble. I believe Dungey got robbed.
bobojim
3/22/2016 8:57pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2016 8:58pm
Maybe the usual suspects are not wanting to bring the sport into disrepute, so are keeping tight lipped. Otherwise, strange the issues is not front and centre.
kiwifan
3/22/2016 10:14pm
yak651 wrote:
Because no video has been shown of the incident and eye witness reports have others doing the same jump and not being penalized
and that means we need to talk about the proposed chase format???

Doesnt the instagram picture produce all the evidence, why do you need a video??
TXDirt
3/23/2016 6:52am
I quite enjoyed this thread actually. So much passion over red cross flags....
3/23/2016 8:58am
bob567 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
what has that got to do with a wrong flag being thrown and a flag rule being broken? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/03/22/128966/s1200_troll_attempt.jpg[/img]

yak651 wrote:
I don't think that's true. Chad thought the rules were "wheels on the ground" but that's outdoors only. The others jumping that Reed complained about were within the rules according to the AMA. You can get air, you just can't "make" the jump, and you have to show that you're trying to check up.

I think Dungey's point is that he couldn't see the guy, not that he didn't jump it.
kiwifan
3/23/2016 11:33am
kiwifan wrote:

yak651 wrote:
I don't think that's true. Chad thought the rules were "wheels on the ground" but that's outdoors only. The others jumping that Reed complained about were...
I don't think that's true. Chad thought the rules were "wheels on the ground" but that's outdoors only. The others jumping that Reed complained about were within the rules according to the AMA. You can get air, you just can't "make" the jump, and you have to show that you're trying to check up.

I think Dungey's point is that he couldn't see the guy, not that he didn't jump it.
ah ok, thanks for the clarification
davistld01
3/23/2016 11:55am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2016 11:55am
bob567 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
So, does the fact that, apparently Anderson jumped too effect things? Should Musquin have the win?

Post a reply to: No one talking about reeds opinion on the red cross flag?

The Latest