No YouTube - how to watch?

adamdf
Edited Date/Time 1/31/2015 12:29pm
Hey guys. I've noticed the races this season are getting pulled from YouTube and wondering where else I can find them. I mean I watch the live coverage but I'd still like to watch the races again and YouTube was great for that. Anyone suggestions?
|
enketchum
1/28/2015 11:59am
kickass is hosting them now due to tpb being down until whenever.
adamdf
1/28/2015 12:02pm
Thanks scottie!

The Shop

Olson
1/28/2015 12:34pm
enketchum wrote:
They're also on thepiratebay.cr
mac3-d
1/28/2015 12:44pm
I can still watch it on the link for "live stream - international " off the RD4 Oakland page now on page 6 . Only prob being scrolling past the still non moto parts
Xracerdone
1/28/2015 12:56pm
enketchum wrote:
Olson wrote:
Piratesbay has been down for some time. It is supposed to be back up with limited something or another. Not sure how that will affect races, movies, music etc..

Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
1/28/2015 1:41pm
Are they up on youtube for a couple days after the race at least before they pull them down?

I can't watch the race Saturday and want to on Sunday if it's up there.
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
1/28/2015 2:36pm
enketchum wrote:
Olson wrote:
Xracerdone wrote:
Piratesbay has been down for some time. It is supposed to be back up with limited something or another. Not sure how that will affect races...
Piratesbay has been down for some time. It is supposed to be back up with limited something or another. Not sure how that will affect races, movies, music etc..

oldpiratebay.org is up and working like it used to
Olson
1/28/2015 2:39pm
Olson wrote:
Xracerdone wrote:
Piratesbay has been down for some time. It is supposed to be back up with limited something or another. Not sure how that will affect races...

imoto34 wrote:
Slicknick does not upload the races to that site. Only kickass and tpb.cr.
ocscottie
1/28/2015 6:24pm
Just a little FYI: Slicknick and CBMracing are both the same sources, they work together on providing us w/ top notch quality vids. Those guys rule! Cool
enketchum
1/28/2015 9:05pm
Xracerdone wrote:

imoto34 wrote:
Olson wrote:
Slicknick does not upload the races to that site. Only kickass and tpb.cr.
Oldpiratebay is just a mirror of the old content new uploads. It's a waste to put the tracker there if it won't be around for long
1/29/2015 3:08am
Xracerdone wrote:

JeepnMike
1/31/2015 10:52am
Scotty,

If I could buy you a beer, a Red Bull, a hug, whatever, I would. I had no idea this existed.. I watch racing on my laptop while I am working out and have been suffering through Youtube for quite a while now. This was SO nice.. Clear HD, no freezing up on me, it was awesome.

Thanks man!!
h&m_cycle
1/31/2015 11:09am
ocscottie wrote:
JeepnMike wrote:
Scotty, If I could buy you a beer, a Red Bull, a hug, whatever, I would. I had no idea this existed.. I watch racing on...
Scotty,

If I could buy you a beer, a Red Bull, a hug, whatever, I would. I had no idea this existed.. I watch racing on my laptop while I am working out and have been suffering through Youtube for quite a while now. This was SO nice.. Clear HD, no freezing up on me, it was awesome.

Thanks man!!
The server at www.dailymotion.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.
Error code: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
1/31/2015 12:29pm
Pirate Bay cr is up again and working, however be somewhat careful because this new site has a few more malware and virus traps that the old one had. Can't blame them, its how they pay the bills, but you have to be a bit more careful for sure.

Post a reply to: No YouTube - how to watch?

The Latest