crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
5/1/2016 3:36pm
Holeshot
Best lap 45.6
Worst lap 46.6
Can't get any better than that really

He's gotta thank Dungey I guess. If it wasnt for him being in the form of his life and winning all the time Kenny would have led the points after a few rounds and probably not worked as hard to figure out all of the stuff that bothered him.
RUTCITY
5/1/2016 3:39pm
Cant friggen wait until May 21st that's for damn sure...
Jimmy_Sloan
5/1/2016 7:22pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
How does he do it without Aldon? :woohoo: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/05/01/133653/s1200_Capture.jpg[/img]
How does he do it without Aldon? Woohoo

You've posted in several treads. We get it, no need for a new thread.
Jimmy_Sloan
5/1/2016 7:23pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Holeshot Best lap 45.6 Worst lap 46.6 Can't get any better than that really He's gotta thank Dungey I guess. If it wasnt for him being...
Holeshot
Best lap 45.6
Worst lap 46.6

He's gotta thank Dungey I guess. If it wasnt for him being in the form of his life and winning all the time Kenny would have led the points after a few rounds and probably not worked as hard to figure out all of the stuff that bothered him.
Bs post, Kenny had his good days when Dungey backed it off.

The Shop

Slowdude
5/1/2016 7:27pm
There have been plenty of guys come in 2nd without Aldon.

Why bring Kroc into it?
Electro21
Fantasy
79th
5/1/2016 7:35pm Edited Date/Time 5/1/2016 7:44pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Holeshot Best lap 45.6 Worst lap 46.6 Can't get any better than that really He's gotta thank Dungey I guess. If it wasnt for him being...
Holeshot
Best lap 45.6
Worst lap 46.6

Edit-I am a Dungey fan and posted in this incorrectly. Roczen will give Dungey a run for his money in the outdoor series.
bh84
Fantasy
1761st
5/1/2016 7:48pm
Kenny killed it last night. Glad he's riding better and finally stringing a couple wins together. If he wins Vegas I'd be very worried if I were the rest of the field come nationals.

That being said, Dungey, a healthy Tomac, Canard, Marv, and maybe, just maybe, a fast JS7. Will make for a great outdoor season!
Pembroke36
5/1/2016 7:56pm
Perfect, he finally got the bike setup correctly. A few more races and he can switch brands and start all over.
mingham97
5/1/2016 7:57pm
Is it just me or does it seem stupid for KRoc to sign with HRC to race an unproven machine? I know that nothing is final or released but the biggest names of the silly season are making these claims. It just doesn't add up. Roczen can win on the RCH bike. Why doesn't he just stay there? I'm sure RCH has plenty of money for him to settle with
Zycki11
5/1/2016 8:32pm
I think it will be a great match. Not only for his bank account, but for his results. Honda will stop at nothing to earn a championship for the first time since RC in 04. I'm not the biggest Honda fan, but Roczen and the red machine should do very well together.
Jimmy_Sloan
5/1/2016 10:21pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Holeshot
Best lap 45.6
Worst lap 46.6

Electro21 wrote:
Edit-I am a Dungey fan and posted in this incorrectly. Roczen will give Dungey a run for his money in the outdoor series.
I agree, but let's face it, Kenny worked a bit late and to say now that if he had it figured out earlier he'd be doing better is an insult to Dungey. Maybe Dungey backed it off.
5/1/2016 10:37pm
If you take Dungey out of it, his results would have been pretty good:

4/5/2/1/1/2/1/5/4/1/5/1/1/1/1/1
kiwifan
5/2/2016 12:31am
mingham97 wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem stupid for KRoc to sign with HRC to race an unproven machine? I know that nothing is final...
Is it just me or does it seem stupid for KRoc to sign with HRC to race an unproven machine? I know that nothing is final or released but the biggest names of the silly season are making these claims. It just doesn't add up. Roczen can win on the RCH bike. Why doesn't he just stay there? I'm sure RCH has plenty of money for him to settle with
Riders have their own reasons for changing teams, sometimes it isnt just because of issues with current bike or team.

Given HRC's involvement now with the race teams you can be assured it will be race ready when it needs to be.

Plus if the rumours are true a 5 year deal is massive for him.
matze
Fantasy
3101st
5/2/2016 3:42am Edited Date/Time 5/2/2016 3:47am
I agree, but let's face it, Kenny worked a bit late and to say now that if he had it figured out earlier he'd be doing...
I agree, but let's face it, Kenny worked a bit late and to say now that if he had it figured out earlier he'd be doing better is an insult to Dungey. Maybe Dungey backed it off.
LMAO every single time someone says something good about kroc you see this as disrespect to dungey. Dungey was the man this season. Youre always so mad Grinning
You do realise this thread is only about his incredible laptimes last race.
Kennys bike setup was at the beginning of the season not as good as now (attention its an opinion), and no this is not an insult to dungey. Because dungey dont need weeks for a good bike setup, he is always right there from the beginning. I hope you understand what im trying to say. Pls look at it from a different perspective.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
5/2/2016 4:30am
crusty_xx wrote:
Holeshot
Best lap 45.6
Worst lap 46.6

Not sure if you get what I mean. Well pretty sure you don't actually

Looks like you can't think straight when people say something slightly positive about a rider you don't like for some weird reason
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
5/2/2016 4:32am
mingham97 wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem stupid for KRoc to sign with HRC to race an unproven machine? I know that nothing is final...
Rch will probably switch brands so staying there he will have the same problems.
We can just hope that he learned as much as he said this year and gets his bike set up in the off season.
Electro21
Fantasy
79th
5/2/2016 4:48am
Electro21 wrote:
I agree, but let's face it, Kenny worked a bit late and to say now that if he had it figured out earlier he'd be doing...
I agree with you.
JSmith
5/2/2016 5:08am
Kenny had the keys to the race last weekend fo sho!
JSmith
5/2/2016 5:09am
bh84 wrote:
Kenny killed it last night. Glad he's riding better and finally stringing a couple wins together. If he wins Vegas I'd be very worried if I...
Kenny killed it last night. Glad he's riding better and finally stringing a couple wins together. If he wins Vegas I'd be very worried if I were the rest of the field come nationals.

That being said, Dungey, a healthy Tomac, Canard, Marv, and maybe, just maybe, a fast JS7. Will make for a great outdoor season!
I'm surprised you mentioned JS7 in that group of riders. Is he even racing the outdoors?
Zycki11
5/2/2016 5:10am
mingham97 wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
Rch will probably switch brands so staying there he will have the same problems. We can just hope that he learned as much as he said...
Rch will probably switch brands so staying there he will have the same problems.
We can just hope that he learned as much as he said this year and gets his bike set up in the off season.
They are staying with Suzuki
Darryl916
5/2/2016 5:53am
If you take Dungey out of it, his results would have been pretty good:

4/5/2/1/1/2/1/5/4/1/5/1/1/1/1/1
If I had wings I could fly
NotCore
5/2/2016 6:02am
Kenny's been riding great, and Tomac has improved as well. A little bit of rest, and we should have a handful of guys believing in themselves for the start of the outdoors. Should be awesome racing. And most of the field is healthy now too! Hopefully barcia pulls it together soon, and shorty returns to action.
Crush
5/2/2016 6:09am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Roczen or Tomac will be the Baker braker!
Breaker?
HenryA
5/2/2016 6:26am
mingham97 wrote:
Honda has deeeeeeeep pockets.
SlasherMcGee
5/2/2016 6:27am
I heard that Ken Rockzin is a really good Checkers player and Ryan Dunjee once swept his dads entire shop in like 12 minutes.
MR. X
5/2/2016 6:48am
I heard that Ken Rockzin is a really good Checkers player and Ryan Dunjee once swept his dads entire shop in like 12 minutes.
I could believe that ,only if I knew who the hell you were talking about.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
5/2/2016 7:05am
mingham97 wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
Rch will probably switch brands so staying there he will have the same problems. We can just hope that he learned as much as he said...
Zycki11 wrote:
They are staying with Suzuki
Possibly
I'm not so sure about that though Wink
uk125250
5/2/2016 7:08am
Dungey would have rode a bit harder, if need be, the last few rounds. He wins championships. It will be the same story outdoors. Roczen will win some, but Dungey will get second or third. When Roczen has bad races it will be top fives.

Post a reply to: No Thread About Kenny...

The Latest