No JS7 at the Wick

8/7/2012 8:33pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2012 5:19am
James Stewart ‏@js7

No wick for me this weekend, Hoping Dilla. They want me to wait abit longer which i understand but we'll see. Be back sometime this year.
|
reded
8/7/2012 8:40pm
Shocker!
TDeath21
8/7/2012 8:40pm
If he were smart, he'd wait for the Monster Energy Cup like Villopoto is doing. The last place I would want to race if I were him is Unadilla. That track has his number.
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2779th
8/7/2012 9:10pm
I don't get it. I just watched a 6 minute video of him riding at Elsinore last Friday. Can't be that bad, surely
Stoop
Fantasy
1021st
8/7/2012 9:13pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:
I don't get it. I just watched a 6 minute video of him riding at Elsinore last Friday. Can't be that bad, surely
i heard he has a sever case of dungeyitis, going to be hard to shake

The Shop

kongols
8/7/2012 9:18pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Stoop wrote:
It`s winter time in AUS , right?
SMITH201
8/7/2012 9:29pm
That wrist must be trashed Sad
kongols
8/7/2012 9:32pm
SMITH201 wrote:
That wrist must be trashed Sad
Let`s just hope it doesn`t end his career.
gfmoto
8/7/2012 9:39pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Stoop wrote:
he seemed to shake that dungyitis quite well for the first 4 moto's of the year!
bents
Fantasy
694th
8/7/2012 9:46pm
Yawn. See him at A1.
wildbill
8/7/2012 9:56pm
bents wrote:
Yawn. See him at A1.
and then some... Wink
jwag87
8/7/2012 10:37pm
Who didn't see that coming."they want me to wait" till supercross starts.Haha
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
8/7/2012 10:39pm Edited Date/Time 8/7/2012 10:41pm
Not a shocker. I've been telling you guys this for a week.

They want to come back for the final three races. In the meantime, it'd be helpful if the Team Yoshimura Suzuki Racing semi was on the east coast, rather than at their race shop in California. It's a team decision.
newmann
8/7/2012 10:58pm Edited Date/Time 8/7/2012 10:59pm
GuyB wrote:
Not a shocker. I've been telling you guys this for a week. They want to come back for the final three races. In the meantime, it'd...

They want to come back for the final three races. In the meantime, it'd be helpful if the Team Yoshimura Suzuki Racing semi was on the east coast, rather than at their race shop in California. It's a team decision.
Yep, come back while Dungey is in protective mode(actually, isn't he always in protective mode??) or when Dungey has already wrapped the C/ship up and won't be willing to risk it mixing it up with James. He'll be able to run up front and get that confidence back. A well healed Stewart with a little confidence on a good handling bike in SX 2013? Could make for an EPIC A1. Of course that "perfect storm" at A1 has missed the mark the last several years. There's always next year !!
8/7/2012 11:13pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Stoop wrote:
HAHAHA!So true!
8/7/2012 11:14pm
GuyB wrote:
Not a shocker. I've been telling you guys this for a week. They want to come back for the final three races. In the meantime, it'd...

newmann wrote:
Yep, come back while Dungey is in protective mode(actually, isn't he always in protective mode??) or when Dungey has already wrapped the C/ship up and won't...
Yep, come back while Dungey is in protective mode(actually, isn't he always in protective mode??) or when Dungey has already wrapped the C/ship up and won't be willing to risk it mixing it up with James. He'll be able to run up front and get that confidence back. A well healed Stewart with a little confidence on a good handling bike in SX 2013? Could make for an EPIC A1. Of course that "perfect storm" at A1 has missed the mark the last several years. There's always next year !!
Ya since what..'05?
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
8/7/2012 11:42pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Stoop wrote:
HAHAHA!So true!
I'm getting to the point where I think some people should sit and watch from the sidelines unless they have something worthwhile to contribute.
8/7/2012 11:49pm
Stoop wrote:
HAHAHA!So true!
GuyB wrote:
I'm getting to the point where I think some people should sit and watch from the sidelines unless they have something worthwhile to contribute.
Well that gets rid of about 95% of people on this forum. It's obvious kjs and perry have their opinion on the subject, so let them have their opinion. I think people are just getting frustrated with this same old story with Stewart, whether it's true or not.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
8/7/2012 11:53pm
Well that gets rid of about 95% of people on this forum. It's obvious kjs and perry have their opinion on the subject, so let them...
Well that gets rid of about 95% of people on this forum. It's obvious kjs and perry have their opinion on the subject, so let them have their opinion. I think people are just getting frustrated with this same old story with Stewart, whether it's true or not.
You know, I'd actually prefer that a lot of people who think they know what's up (or just like trying to stir stuff up for no reason) being replaced with people who really do know what's up. It'd make for much more interesting reading.
8/8/2012 12:10am
Well that gets rid of about 95% of people on this forum. It's obvious kjs and perry have their opinion on the subject, so let them...
GuyB wrote:
You know, I'd actually prefer that a lot of people who think they know what's up (or just like trying to stir stuff up for no...
You know, I'd actually prefer that a lot of people who think they know what's up (or just like trying to stir stuff up for no reason) being replaced with people who really do know what's up. It'd make for much more interesting reading.
I definitely get where you're coming from. Like I said I think people are just getting ticked about the repetitive Stewart stuff regardless of truth. Leads to a lot of speculation without facts. Honestly, the only person that truly knows is James himself. The rest of us just speculate. Add this to the fact that there has been no motocross action in two weeks and you get rash comments from bored and anxious keyboard racers.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
8/8/2012 12:16am Edited Date/Time 8/8/2012 12:16am
I definitely get where you're coming from. Like I said I think people are just getting ticked about the repetitive Stewart stuff regardless of truth. Leads...
I definitely get where you're coming from. Like I said I think people are just getting ticked about the repetitive Stewart stuff regardless of truth. Leads to a lot of speculation without facts. Honestly, the only person that truly knows is James himself. The rest of us just speculate. Add this to the fact that there has been no motocross action in two weeks and you get rash comments from bored and anxious keyboard racers.
Or repetitive Alessi stuff. Or repetitve Dungey stuff. Or two-stroke vs. four-stroke. I was experimenting with drafting a post earlier today that said, "Jeez, who are you people, and when did the sport get so divided?"
tobz
8/8/2012 12:35am
What exactly "isn't right"? The bikes not up to his standards yet? His wrist still isn't right? Is it broken? He's not race fit? Or he wants to watch the dream team on the Telly and then come back?
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
8/8/2012 12:38am
tobz wrote:
What exactly "isn't right"? The bikes not up to his standards yet? His wrist still isn't right? Is it broken? He's not race fit? Or he...
What exactly "isn't right"? The bikes not up to his standards yet? His wrist still isn't right? Is it broken? He's not race fit? Or he wants to watch the dream team on the Telly and then come back?
Who said anything's not right?
FIREfish148
8/8/2012 12:46am
I'm not gonna lie, but I sure missed seeing the kid ride at washougal this year. I don't get where people get off by getting all super mad that hes not racing southwick. There's still 2 gates full of really fast riders to watch. Chill out with that lame shit.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
8/8/2012 12:52am
I'm not gonna lie, but I sure missed seeing the kid ride at washougal this year. I don't get where people get off by getting all...
I'm not gonna lie, but I sure missed seeing the kid ride at washougal this year. I don't get where people get off by getting all super mad that hes not racing southwick. There's still 2 gates full of really fast riders to watch. Chill out with that lame shit.
Same here. He'd have made the show better for sure. But Alessi and Dungey put on a pretty good show of their own...and the 250s have been stellar all season.
8/8/2012 1:23am
I definitely get where you're coming from. Like I said I think people are just getting ticked about the repetitive Stewart stuff regardless of truth. Leads...
GuyB wrote:
Or repetitive Alessi stuff. Or repetitve Dungey stuff. Or two-stroke vs. four-stroke. I was experimenting with drafting a post earlier today that said, "Jeez, who are...
Or repetitive Alessi stuff. Or repetitve Dungey stuff. Or two-stroke vs. four-stroke. I was experimenting with drafting a post earlier today that said, "Jeez, who are you people, and when did the sport get so divided?"
True story. I was just stating the main controversy but yes, same thing goes for the other "stuff" you listed above. Same side as you on this one.
G Force
8/8/2012 3:40am
Damm, I was hoping he was in. Was also hoping he would make the cut for Des Nations.
Sunhouse
8/8/2012 3:44am
I just want him to return healthy and grow back to the confident rider that he was. I think it`s a smart desition to wait. Also, isn`t he riding for free this outdoor season anyway? IMO it`s a mature and well thought through choice.
tobz
8/8/2012 4:23am
tobz wrote:
What exactly "isn't right"? The bikes not up to his standards yet? His wrist still isn't right? Is it broken? He's not race fit? Or he...
GuyB wrote:
Who said anything's not right?
I just don't understand how he's not ready to race, i would have thought something would be wrong in order for him to not be at the gate.
Feldspar
8/8/2012 4:40am
If I am Decoster, no way am I picking him for the MXDN now. With Stewart everything has to be just right or he won't race. Last year at the Monster Cup was the perfect example. Stewart pulled out because he was't comfortable enough on the bike. Even though he had been riding the YZ for a different team. Dungey on the other hand jumps on the KTM for a couple of weeks and goes out and races.

Post a reply to: No JS7 at the Wick

The Latest