No Fear has teamed up with Jason Lawrence for the upcoming 2010

jbomx363
11/23/2009 4:45pm Edited Date/Time 11/23/2009 4:55pm
Poor One Industries eh? Next up? Poor No Fear?
Not that I buy that stuff anyway, but talk about a high risk investment!

Who knew all it took was for No Fear to sponsor Jason for Jason to believe in himself?
raddad
11/23/2009 4:57pm
jbomx363 wrote:
Poor One Industries eh? Next up? Poor No Fear? Not that I buy that stuff anyway, but talk about a high risk investment! Who knew all...

Who knew all it took was for No Fear to sponsor Jason for Jason to believe in himself?
finally a normal man resonds..sheesh!
ck95
11/23/2009 5:00pm
Ben Hargas wrote:
No Fear has teamed up with Jason Lawrence for the upcoming 2010 competition season. No Fear is confident that Jason has changed for the better and...
No Fear has teamed up with Jason Lawrence for the upcoming 2010 competition season. No Fear is confident that Jason has changed for the better and upon his return to the track, will be focused on racing and becoming a positive role model for aspiring athletes.

“I can’t begin to explain how much this means to me,” said Lawrence. “No Fear believing in me has given me the ability to believe in myself.”

No Fear and Lawrence enjoyed a long-standing relationship through Lawrence’s highly successful amateur career. Teaming up for multiple amateur MX national titles, Lawrence helped elevate the No Fear brand amongst the dirt-covered teens that frequent Motocross tracks across the country.

“We stand behind Jason and believe that he deserves a second chance,” said company founder Mark Simo. “His natural ability is undeniable and his reform is steadfast. He will be an asset to our 2010 team.
For more information check out Nofearmx.com
Is this for No Fear gear, or energy or what?

lukaitis9 wrote:
Interesting....What about the energy drink portion of the company?? I understand a No Fear backed team is no longer No Fear backed because they have a...
Interesting....What about the energy drink portion of the company?? I understand a No Fear backed team is no longer No Fear backed because they have a different drink sponsor.

What does this mean for Jason and Monster??
Let's do the math...

J Law is represented by Sepkovic, Sepkovic and Monster aren't friendly anymore (He is suing them), and now J Law has a gear sponsor with another drink affiliation.

Guess we'll find out whenever J Law gets out on good behavior.
Digger437
11/23/2009 5:05pm
I hope it works out for both of them, No Fear and Jlaw.

The Shop

max911
11/23/2009 5:23pm
leighracer wrote:
Maybe they can call the team No Law Racing
hahahah hell yes
Alpine91290
11/23/2009 5:32pm
Honestly........who cares anymore? I used to love it when he was on YOT, but now i could give a shit.
11/23/2009 6:10pm
Maybe One Industries might be pulling back the sponsor bucks, I see where Mudflaps has went to Scott gear also.
11/23/2009 6:14pm
Is this for No Fear gear, or energy or what?

lukaitis9 wrote:
Interesting....What about the energy drink portion of the company?? I understand a No Fear backed team is no longer No Fear backed because they have a...
Interesting....What about the energy drink portion of the company?? I understand a No Fear backed team is no longer No Fear backed because they have a different drink sponsor.

What does this mean for Jason and Monster??
ck95 wrote:
Let's do the math... J Law is represented by Sepkovic, Sepkovic and Monster aren't friendly anymore (He is suing them), and now J Law has a...
Let's do the math...

J Law is represented by Sepkovic, Sepkovic and Monster aren't friendly anymore (He is suing them), and now J Law has a gear sponsor with another drink affiliation.

Guess we'll find out whenever J Law gets out on good behavior.
I didn't know Sepkovic and Monster fell out.
Wandell
11/23/2009 6:16pm
Outsider wrote:
Honest question... how did they get the quotes from Jason?
RonSkj wrote:
He's in jail.... Not dead.

He can still use a phone. get letters, send letters even get visitors.
In our jail the prisoners can make collect calls before 9 PM. Maybe 1-800-collect should sign JLaw!Laughing
redalert144
Fantasy
3087th
11/23/2009 6:20pm
jbomx363 wrote:
Poor One Industries eh? Next up? Poor No Fear? Not that I buy that stuff anyway, but talk about a high risk investment! Who knew all...

how is it a high risk investment?
englishman
11/23/2009 6:28pm
If they don't use his whole jail deal to promote thier crap then fair play.

If there are no ads with any reference whatsoever to his jail time then much respect.

Otherwise it's gonna be another bunch of bitches trying to make a few bucks off the back of some other guys misfortune.

Time will tell but if I was a betting man.....
Slow ~ Pro
11/23/2009 6:31pm
I have always made jokes about J-Law, but the truth is, he has more raw talent than half the field...
I hope he re-directs his momentum, and makes a go of it this time.
JOHN CHOATE
11/23/2009 6:38pm
jbomx363 wrote:

how is it a high risk investment?
With his past record, how would it not be a risky investment?
redalert144
Fantasy
3087th
11/23/2009 6:42pm
what really do they have to lose? they dont have any other teams or riders, i think. jlaw still has a huge following. its a win win in my book. one indo did pretty well imo
txmxer
11/23/2009 6:45pm
Ben Hargas wrote:
No Fear has teamed up with Jason Lawrence for the upcoming 2010 competition season. No Fear is confident that Jason has changed for the better and...
No Fear has teamed up with Jason Lawrence for the upcoming 2010 competition season. No Fear is confident that Jason has changed for the better and upon his return to the track, will be focused on racing and becoming a positive role model for aspiring athletes.

“I can’t begin to explain how much this means to me,” said Lawrence. “No Fear believing in me has given me the ability to believe in myself.”

No Fear and Lawrence enjoyed a long-standing relationship through Lawrence’s highly successful amateur career. Teaming up for multiple amateur MX national titles, Lawrence helped elevate the No Fear brand amongst the dirt-covered teens that frequent Motocross tracks across the country.

“We stand behind Jason and believe that he deserves a second chance,” said company founder Mark Simo. “His natural ability is undeniable and his reform is steadfast. He will be an asset to our 2010 team.
if they are smart they will. It would be a top seller if done right.
JOHN CHOATE
11/23/2009 6:55pm
what really do they have to lose? they dont have any other teams or riders, i think. jlaw still has a huge following. its a win...
what really do they have to lose? they dont have any other teams or riders, i think. jlaw still has a huge following. its a win win in my book. one indo did pretty well imo
I guess time will tell. Judging by the amount of One Ind.gear that was sold to outside sources that is now on clearance racks(thousands + of sets of gear), I'm not very sure of their success in '09.

I just don't understand the attraction some have with J-Law when there are others with similar potential without all the baggage. I'm not being mean spirited, I just think he's had too many chances(IMO). Hopefully he has learned this time.
jbomx363
11/23/2009 6:59pm
what really do they have to lose? they dont have any other teams or riders, i think. jlaw still has a huge following. its a win...
One indo did pretty well? Seriously, you think that?

No fear hasn't gotten any other riders? Don't tell Grant that.

Kids these days.
11/23/2009 7:00pm
I guess time will tell. Judging by the amount of One Ind.gear that was sold to outside sources that is now on clearance racks(thousands + of...
I guess time will tell. Judging by the amount of One Ind.gear that was sold to outside sources that is now on clearance racks(thousands + of sets of gear), I'm not very sure of their success in '09.

I just don't understand the attraction some have with J-Law when there are others with similar potential without all the baggage. I'm not being mean spirited, I just think he's had too many chances(IMO). Hopefully he has learned this time.
People are enamored with him because he's still a bit of a mystery.

That, and everybody likes drama.
Adam934MX
11/23/2009 7:04pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:06pm
JGR? Star Racing?

Grant, Cooper, Craig, Lemoine, Durham, Tickle, and Hall all ran No Fear this year.

BobbyM
11/23/2009 7:15pm
Ben Hargas wrote:

right on for jason and nofear. i hope he can turn it all around
BobbyM
11/23/2009 7:20pm
jbomx363 wrote:

pretty cheesy press release i guess you could say...Smile
Sandberm
11/23/2009 7:36pm
Isnt Simo the guy that started Lifes a Beach in the 80's?

I just cant wait to see a felon riding supercross.

Wonder what kind of training facilities he has at the Graybar? Weights? Excercise bike? Or is it only pushups and situps and running around the yard to stay(get?) in shape for our favorite troubled rider?

Post a reply to: No Fear has teamed up with Jason Lawrence for the upcoming 2010

The Latest