Next year watch ALL of supercross for $20/mo

Charper732
Edited Date/Time 5/20/2016 11:47am
Well not exactly all of them, but the races that are on FS1...which is like 90%

I cut the cord for tv after the SX season and while looking for alternatives I looked up slingtv again and they just added a beta program that is also $20/mo that has FS1...this is HUGE. I was paying out the ass for FS1 and still didn't have many decent channels along with it.

https://www.sling.com/

Comcast can burn in hell.
|
h&m_cycle
5/17/2016 3:31pm Edited Date/Time 5/17/2016 3:32pm
How about Mavtv and NBCSN, supercross is for girlscouts...KissingSilly
Charper732
5/17/2016 3:33pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
How about Mavtv and NBCSN, supercross is for girlscouts...KissingSilly
unfortunately, no. I'm still on the hunt, but it was pretty easy to find live streams last year of outdoors
SEE ARE125
5/17/2016 4:02pm
I've posted this in a few threads.

Outdoors:
https://lucasoilracing.tv

$6.99/mo if you do month-to-month or $59.99/yr

I'm doing month to month and plan to cancel after the outdoors. I might keep it however because there's a lot of cool shows on there.

Supercross:
PS4 and subscribe to PS Vue TV for $29.99/mo and get both FS1 and FS2 in HD. Unsubscribe at anytime, no
penalties/fees. I unsubscribed immediately after Vegas and will re-subscribe for the month of October (MEC) then unsubscribe until January for A1. BTW, you don't have to call anyone to cancel/unsubscribe, and get the "We'll lower your bill" sales pitch, you just go to your Playstation account and click unsubscribe.

The Shop

kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
5/17/2016 4:06pm Edited Date/Time 5/17/2016 4:07pm
Playstation vue has FS1, cbssn, nbcsn, free dvr cloud, 50-100 live channels $30-45 month, no contract.

Edit:sorry, didnt see the other Vue response
jmx411
5/17/2016 4:36pm
$80 on dish and I have all the channels I want. Over 200
Charper732
5/17/2016 4:47pm Edited Date/Time 5/17/2016 4:51pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I've posted this in a few threads. Outdoors: https://lucasoilracing.tv $6.99/mo if you do month-to-month or $59.99/yr I'm doing month to month and plan to cancel after...

Outdoors:

I'm doing month to month and plan to cancel after the outdoors. I might keep it however because there's a lot of cool shows on there.

Supercross:
PS4 and subscribe to PS Vue TV for $29.99/mo and get both FS1 and FS2 in HD. Unsubscribe at anytime, no
penalties/fees. I unsubscribed immediately after Vegas and will re-subscribe for the month of October (MEC) then unsubscribe until January for A1. BTW, you don't have to call anyone to cancel/unsubscribe, and get the "We'll lower your bill" sales pitch, you just go to your Playstation account and click unsubscribe.
damn! i never knew that...i dont have a ps4 but that alone would make it worth it.

mx is not on the schedule lucus oil tv
david225
5/17/2016 5:18pm
Just curious, what do all you guys do for internet service? Do you keep with Comcast?
jl0822
5/17/2016 5:51pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I've posted this in a few threads. Outdoors: https://lucasoilracing.tv $6.99/mo if you do month-to-month or $59.99/yr I'm doing month to month and plan to cancel after...

Outdoors:

Supercross:
Thanks
The Rock
5/17/2016 6:07pm
Excellent thread

With slingtv it's on demand I believe so no DVR necessary correct?

I'm after only online solutions for my Moto needs.
Bruce372
5/17/2016 8:24pm
Bein sports has motogp and wsbk as a $5 add on to sling.

You can also get a Hotspot from t mobile and stream lots of channels unlimited on the binge for $35 a month
Bruce372
5/17/2016 8:26pm
I couldn't find fox sports on roku.

However, if you stream from pro motocross through t mobile, I doubt it's part of binge and will burn through the plan pretty quick
Lightning78
5/18/2016 3:19am
Dudes....Running Kodi on any streaming device there are an endless sea of options....IPTV setups, Stalker TV, Phoenix, Navi-X .....I built my own Raspberry Pi 3B and set it all up reading and learning. We heavent watched any cable programming in weeks and even times we do is once a week or less.....Cable is going Buh-Bye very soon and with the kind of freedom I have now Ill be watching ALL of the MXGP stuff on youthstream for free too.... It makes me feel great after getting the short end of the stick by cable companies for the last 20 years. Thats all the vindication Ill ever need haha
Charper732
5/18/2016 5:49am
Dudes....Running Kodi on any streaming device there are an endless sea of options....IPTV setups, Stalker TV, Phoenix, Navi-X .....I built my own Raspberry Pi 3B and...
Dudes....Running Kodi on any streaming device there are an endless sea of options....IPTV setups, Stalker TV, Phoenix, Navi-X .....I built my own Raspberry Pi 3B and set it all up reading and learning. We heavent watched any cable programming in weeks and even times we do is once a week or less.....Cable is going Buh-Bye very soon and with the kind of freedom I have now Ill be watching ALL of the MXGP stuff on youthstream for free too.... It makes me feel great after getting the short end of the stick by cable companies for the last 20 years. Thats all the vindication Ill ever need haha
Please, tell me more...

I just downloaded Kodi, but it appears like it's just a cloud service?
SlasherMcGee
5/18/2016 6:18am
SEE ARE125 wrote:

Outdoors:

Supercross:
SEE ARE125, you've posted the lucasoilracing link in a few threads, but I see nothing on their site indicating they will be broadcasting motocross. What am I missing here?
71Fish
5/18/2016 6:28am
kzizok wrote:
Playstation vue has FS1, cbssn, nbcsn, free dvr cloud, 50-100 live channels $30-45 month, no contract.

Edit:sorry, didnt see the other Vue response
That's what I've done for the past 3 months. I've been totally satisfied. Now I pay $45 for the highest package and only watch 3-5 channels rather than paying $107 and watching the same 3-5 channels.
MX558
5/18/2016 6:40am
Dudes....Running Kodi on any streaming device there are an endless sea of options....IPTV setups, Stalker TV, Phoenix, Navi-X .....I built my own Raspberry Pi 3B and...
I've been doing that for 2 years now, it's great to cut the cord .
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
5/18/2016 6:45am
david225 wrote:
Just curious, what do all you guys do for internet service? Do you keep with Comcast?
That's what I would like to know.

I only have 1 provider option (and yes they are horrible). Their pricing is pretty funny though:

Cable and internet: $75 for basic package
Only internet: $73 for basic package

So even though I don't really watch TV, they make me pay for it either way.
delonick347
5/18/2016 6:56am
Kodi is plenty for me to not ever think about getting cable tv service again. That said, it can be a bit difficult to reliably get working streams for live SX. I have managed to watch every race this year, but not without some cuss words and hair pulling. Curious what addons\channels other Kodi users use to watch SX. There's one or two addons that I have that are pretty reliable live streams of FS1 and FS2, but all others don't.
vikingBoy
5/18/2016 7:34am
If you have apple TV, outdoors is free. Go to the NBC sports app. and go to sports. There you will see lucos oil pro motocross. They had the whole season last year on there for free viewing. The rest of the sports require cable login creds.
DoctorJD
5/18/2016 8:26am
Do they show the 2nd (live) motos online? I've always watched the 1st motos on my computer on promotocross.com, and then watched the 2nd on NBC Sports.

chaseodc
5/18/2016 9:19am
SEE ARE125 wrote:

Outdoors:

Supercross:
SEE ARE125, you've posted the lucasoilracing link in a few threads, but I see nothing on their site indicating they will be broadcasting motocross. What am...
SEE ARE125, you've posted the lucasoilracing link in a few threads, but I see nothing on their site indicating they will be broadcasting motocross. What am I missing here?
I've emailed back and forth with Lucas Oil TV a bit and at this time they have no plan in place for streaming the Nationals, however they are working on it. Seemed to me they were saying possibly not live stream but delayed a good bit but who knows..
goinrcn44h
Fantasy
738th
5/18/2016 9:41am
Kodi is plenty for me to not ever think about getting cable tv service again. That said, it can be a bit difficult to reliably get...
Kodi is plenty for me to not ever think about getting cable tv service again. That said, it can be a bit difficult to reliably get working streams for live SX. I have managed to watch every race this year, but not without some cuss words and hair pulling. Curious what addons\channels other Kodi users use to watch SX. There's one or two addons that I have that are pretty reliable live streams of FS1 and FS2, but all others don't.
Have you sideloaded sportsdevil into kodi yet?
within sportsdevil there are routinely streams for pretty much every major network out there. I have been able to get streams for the UFC PPV fights live as well. I would recommend the higher end cable speeds to get the very best quality out of the streams that are available. I still have directv and haven't cut the cord but it just opens up a ton more options just in case.
I even watched batman vs superman in 1080 last night already, well half of it, fell asleep....Smile
lrantan
5/18/2016 2:17pm
KODI is cool but you have to be prepared to do some searching through different streams and addons to find your show. FS1 was pretty easy to get reliably but I could never get FS2 to show up.
Other shows come up but go down just as fast and you have to work through a few different streaming addons to find it again. It is a real PITA if you're trying watch something live that you are really interested in.
I have tried sportsdevil, phoenix, liveTV, NaviX, and a couple of others and they have all been the same PITA so far.

The Playstation VUE looks good, I'm going to try it out for the next couple of weeks. You do not have to have a Playstation to use it, it works on Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast only through iPad or iPhone, Apple TV, and through your computer.
gharmon
5/18/2016 2:21pm
jmx411 wrote:
$80 on dish and I have all the channels I want. Over 200
Dish doesn't have MAVTV anymore!!
Charper732
5/18/2016 3:46pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2016 4:11pm
I've downloaded kodi and looked and some setup videos on youtube. I found an AMA channel, but do you have any recommendations on what add-ons or where to get others?

-edit. found my way to fusion. Why is almost every channel/moive is SD? the highest HD i see is 720
ajk423
5/18/2016 4:23pm
I know they're both on promotocross.com but I'll be busy when they're live, is there any way to watch them a couple hours later? Is it determined the lucus oil website thing doesn't work?
tiddlermx23
5/18/2016 5:41pm
I watched every supercross this year within at least 2 hours of the program ending live on youtube. I cut the cord last year and it took me a little while but I can pretty much find every show I watched for $100 bucks a month before online for the cost of my internet now usually within 24 hours of it ending on television. Paying out the ass for 5 channels is rediculous..
delonick347
5/19/2016 7:33am
Kodi is plenty for me to not ever think about getting cable tv service again. That said, it can be a bit difficult to reliably get...
goinrcn44h wrote:
Have you sideloaded sportsdevil into kodi yet? within sportsdevil there are routinely streams for pretty much every major network out there. I have been able to...
Have you sideloaded sportsdevil into kodi yet?
within sportsdevil there are routinely streams for pretty much every major network out there. I have been able to get streams for the UFC PPV fights live as well. I would recommend the higher end cable speeds to get the very best quality out of the streams that are available. I still have directv and haven't cut the cord but it just opens up a ton more options just in case.
I even watched batman vs superman in 1080 last night already, well half of it, fell asleep....Smile
yup, i got sportsdevil and i think this is the one i had best luck with. like another dude said above, couldnt get FS2 to work.

Post a reply to: Next year watch ALL of supercross for $20/mo

The Latest