New shirt designs

1/23/2012 3:07pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 5:32am
Our latest designs, I really appreciate all the feedback on the previous designs. Thanks for helping us grow.

To answer a few comments on earlier designs:

Why don't we advertise on Vital?
Vital is our first choice, I already have an ad package ready. I need to build our line up first. There is no need to advertise until I get at least 10 good shirts. My plan is to have an official launch in March, if we can get enough designs created by then.

Why don't we sell gear, googles, etc?
That would certainly be the plan in the future as we grow. You gotta start somewhere.

What do bulldog's have to do with motocross?

The history of the Bulldog is very similar to the motocrosser, fight to the death attitude, not scared of anything, and loyal.
Not sure I've ever seen a fox, thor, fly, fmf, scott, ride a dirt bike either.

Some have questioned my dedication to the sport?
I am 38 years old and have raced motocross my entire life. I have two son's 16 and 12 that started riding when they were 2-3 and racing at 4. I have sposored at least 30 different riders over the years with parts, free labor, or just good ole plain cash. I am currently trying to put together a deal with Chad Sanner from eleven10mods if I can get these designs up and running. I am certainly not spending my hard earned time and money on this project because I am a basketball fan trying to make money off motocross fans. I love the sport and want to give back to it, not take from it.

We'll again thank you for your time and input, and as usual I look forward to your honest feedback!!!!!

|
Old-skull
1/23/2012 3:15pm
First one is OK except for the rider. They look like me doing a one hander, straight up goon. 2nd shirt looks like a cheap spin off of a Metal Mulisha. 2 thumbs way down.
MotoChief
1/23/2012 3:36pm
Needs more clip art dogs and more guns and knives Bro!
peelout
1/23/2012 3:41pm
i'll take 10 tall-extra-smalls, i need the arms to be extra tight and short to show off how ripped and tan i am
1/23/2012 3:45pm
peelout wrote:
i'll take 10 tall-extra-smalls, i need the arms to be extra tight and short to show off how ripped and tan i am
That would go great with your mutton chops!!!!!!

The Shop

1/23/2012 3:47pm
MotoChief wrote:
Maybe I could find some Darth Vadar clip art!!!!!! That would sell good to all the nerds out there!!!!! BRO!
MotoChief
1/23/2012 3:51pm
MotoChief wrote:
Maybe I could find some Darth Vadar clip art!!!!!! That would sell good to all the nerds out there!!!!! BRO!
Well, anything Darth Vader is pretty damn cool. But I think that Lucas guy would be all over your ass if you did.
1/23/2012 3:55pm
"Original" bulldog logo

Clip art
slowvet
1/23/2012 3:59pm
MotoChief wrote:
This. Also more skulls!
peelout
1/23/2012 4:01pm
damn gang-bangers
1/23/2012 4:21pm
"Original" bulldog logo [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/12616/avatar/s200x600_Bulldog_logo_black_1.jpg?1321328696[/img] Clip art [img]https://www.kooziez.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Bulldog.jpg[/img]
"Original" bulldog logo

Clip art
Man you need to come up with some new insults.
Here's a good idea, I'll change my logo to a picture of me with my shirt off!
1/23/2012 4:27pm
Thanks bulldog, last time you didn't even acknowledge this was posted.

You can decide if it's an insult or if it is proof your logo was not derived from clip art.
dkg
1/23/2012 4:28pm
Honestly, the first looks better than the second one. The second one looks to much like a Harley Davidson T-Shirt. Unless that is the look you want in which case you have it nailed. Isn't that a half helmet in the second one?
peelout
1/23/2012 4:28pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 4:29pm
Man you need to come up with some new insults. Here's a good idea, I'll change my logo to a picture of me with my shirt...
Man you need to come up with some new insults.
Here's a good idea, I'll change my logo to a picture of me with my shirt off!
won't matter unless you're tan and your arms are jacked. i had to get swoll at a new gym today because the tanning booth (stand up, not lay down, tanning beds are for pussies) at Gold's broke down.
1/23/2012 4:28pm
Hey there is a guy designing a track on here, I think you need to collaborate with him on track banners.
mxking6
1/23/2012 4:37pm
The bottom one looks like it has already had oil dripped on it.....which is exactly what I'd use it for.

The top one........I'd use it to scare the kids on Hallow's Eve......and then use it to catch oil.

Is there a contest I can enter to win one or both???
1/23/2012 5:05pm
Our latest designs, I really appreciate all the feedback on the previous designs. Thanks for helping us grow. To answer a few comments on earlier designs...
Our latest designs, I really appreciate all the feedback on the previous designs. Thanks for helping us grow.

To answer a few comments on earlier designs:

Why don't we advertise on Vital?
Vital is our first choice, I already have an ad package ready. I need to build our line up first. There is no need to advertise until I get at least 10 good shirts. My plan is to have an official launch in March, if we can get enough designs created by then.

Why don't we sell gear, googles, etc?
That would certainly be the plan in the future as we grow. You gotta start somewhere.

What do bulldog's have to do with motocross?

The history of the Bulldog is very similar to the motocrosser, fight to the death attitude, not scared of anything, and loyal.
Not sure I've ever seen a fox, thor, fly, fmf, scott, ride a dirt bike either.

Some have questioned my dedication to the sport?
I am 38 years old and have raced motocross my entire life. I have two son's 16 and 12 that started riding when they were 2-3 and racing at 4. I have sposored at least 30 different riders over the years with parts, free labor, or just good ole plain cash. I am currently trying to put together a deal with Chad Sanner from eleven10mods if I can get these designs up and running. I am certainly not spending my hard earned time and money on this project because I am a basketball fan trying to make money off motocross fans. I love the sport and want to give back to it, not take from it.

We'll again thank you for your time and input, and as usual I look forward to your honest feedback!!!!!

I didn't take the time to read other replys, but I do graphic design. What's with the skulls? It's Bulldog..... Seriously..... Sorry for being short, but focus son.....
nytsmaC
1/23/2012 5:16pm
So ice, so chill.

Can you post some more reasons as to why you shouldn't advertise here yet, that's good stuff.
mtl
1/23/2012 5:17pm
You are obviously just looking for abuse.

Last time you posted here everyone took a poo on your shirts, now you come back with the same looking stuff and expect to be praised?

Just turn off the computer and go do something else.
1/23/2012 5:27pm
i'll try to help

you know, the whole skullz n shit thing is just ridiculous. seriously. the phony tough look is completely embarrassing to wear. i would NEVER be caught dead in anything with a "phony tough" look, and i dont think anyone else would either, other than the "mma, bro" crowd

also, simpler is better these days, it seems. come up with something so simple it is genius. one solid color and nothing but a couple words or a few letters that make a bold statement.

i just got a free shirt at GNC today. it is a stick figure holding a barbell above his head, and under it, it says "it's what i do." thats genius. its like 8 black lines, and 4 words.
v1rus99
1/23/2012 5:32pm
Firstly I think those designs are better than some of the others I have seen....

Secondly what you have to realize that vital is 99.9% racing guys and they definitely not your primary market, your primary market are the flat peak wearing guys with Nike 6.0 shoes and white socks pulled to the knees.... and I can see them buying those shirts like hot cakes.
MotoChief
1/23/2012 6:44pm
Isn't the skull with a Nazi style helmet being used by someone else?

Oh yeah:

Do you do anything original?
Hawwy
1/23/2012 6:48pm
Not a fan of the skulls or the wings and I wouldn't buy either of those shirts - but i wish you well!
1/24/2012 11:42am Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 11:42am

Bulldog just needs a fresh new designer, What ya think !!!!
MotoChief
1/24/2012 11:47am
v1rus99 wrote:
Firstly I think those designs are better than some of the others I have seen.... Secondly what you have to realize that vital is 99.9% racing...
Firstly I think those designs are better than some of the others I have seen....

Secondly what you have to realize that vital is 99.9% racing guys and they definitely not your primary market, your primary market are the flat peak wearing guys with Nike 6.0 shoes and white socks pulled to the knees.... and I can see them buying those shirts like hot cakes.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, This guy thinks that Vital is 99.9% racing guysWoohooWoohooWoohoo
1/24/2012 11:52am
[img]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/travl109/Untitled.jpg[/img] Bulldog just needs a fresh new designer, What ya think !!!!

Is that one of the color change shirts from the 80's? If so, you are a genius.

They changed color by touching them. Who remembers what those shirts were called?
huck
1/24/2012 11:54am
v1rus99 wrote:
Firstly I think those designs are better than some of the others I have seen.... Secondly what you have to realize that vital is 99.9% racing...

MotoChief wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, This guy thinks that Vital is 99.9% racing guysWoohooWoohooWoohoo
107% of all internet stats are made up...
1/24/2012 11:56am
[img]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/travl109/Untitled.jpg[/img] Bulldog just needs a fresh new designer, What ya think !!!!

Is that one of the color change shirts from the 80's? If so, you are a genius. They changed color by touching them. Who remembers what...
Is that one of the color change shirts from the 80's? If so, you are a genius.

They changed color by touching them. Who remembers what those shirts were called?
Hypercolor SON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MotoChief
1/24/2012 12:01pm
v1rus99 wrote:

MotoChief wrote:
huck wrote:
107% of all internet stats are made up...
Yeah but that is only 87% of the time. But of that 87%, the made up statistic is 100% 87% unless it is something different.

Post a reply to: New shirt designs

The Latest