New and Improved Mx?

86honda
Edited Date/Time 9/14/2014 7:42pm
Its all about fittness now. La ti da. How about chug a beer after every two laps. Brings in new sponsors (no more of those posion sponsors eh?) guys racing well into their 50's. Georgia will give the winner plenty of room at the finish line I tell you. Give the fans some one just like them. Stamp it Combs!
|
9/13/2014 9:00pm
Funny stuff, I thought you were talking about NASCAR for a minute...
Berm
Fantasy
136th
9/13/2014 9:08pm
ditch poison sponsors? and then drink beer??? oh, because that's not poison
RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
9/13/2014 9:15pm
86honda wrote:
Its all about fittness now. La ti da. How about chug a beer after every two laps. Brings in new sponsors (no more of those posion...
Its all about fittness now. La ti da. How about chug a beer after every two laps. Brings in new sponsors (no more of those posion sponsors eh?) guys racing well into their 50's. Georgia will give the winner plenty of room at the finish line I tell you. Give the fans some one just like them. Stamp it Combs!
Could you please, just go kill yourself !
86honda
9/14/2014 7:42pm
86honda wrote:
Its all about fittness now. La ti da. How about chug a beer after every two laps. Brings in new sponsors (no more of those posion...
RonSkj wrote:
Could you please, just go kill yourself !
Lightn up Francis!

Post a reply to: New and Improved Mx?

The Latest