New West Coast SX Effort: C4MX Racing

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:08pm
Luc “Frenchie” Caouette and his company, C4MX Racing, is working on building a new team for 2012 West Coast SX. He'll have Austin Politelli as his first rider, and Austin was second last weekend in the Monster Energy Cup Amateur All-Star event. Actually, Austin was part of the four-way tie for first overall before you factor in the tie-breaker.

Austin will be Honda-mounted. So far the team's getting support from C4MX, FMF, Nexis, N-Style, Sunstar, Works Connection, Cycra, and Moto Tassinari, and if anyone out there wants to be part of the team, they're looking for additional support.

Oh, BTW...Austin's one of the first of the new 250 riders we've heard of that'll be wearing a JT Racing helmet and gear.
|
RACEGUY
10/20/2011 2:32pm
Now THAT puts a huge smile on my face. Really deserving dudes...all of them. Haven't seen a "Frenchie" Honda in action, but I can tell you everything else he's done has sent chills up my spine. Two thumbs up.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
10/20/2011 2:59pm
I'm thinking those two could be a very potent combo.
mxtryon231
10/20/2011 3:47pm
Good for Austin and his Dad.. I had the pleasure of doing a photoshoot with the two of them at Pala last year for UNIT clothing. Austin and his Dad are both cool guys and Austin is a really good kid. I am hoping for the best!

Joey
ML512
Fantasy
45th
10/20/2011 3:49pm
RACEGUY wrote:
Now THAT puts a huge smile on my face. Really deserving dudes...all of them. Haven't seen a "Frenchie" Honda in action, but I can tell you...
Now THAT puts a huge smile on my face. Really deserving dudes...all of them. Haven't seen a "Frenchie" Honda in action, but I can tell you everything else he's done has sent chills up my spine. Two thumbs up.
I believe scott champion's hondas this year were frenchie's work

The Shop

10/20/2011 4:45pm
Frenchie built Nauditt's bike for the canadian nationals, the same one that Gray rode at the last riverglade race, so you have seen a C4MX Honda, but maybe you just didn't know.
JJO741
Fantasy
3035th
10/20/2011 5:38pm Edited Date/Time 10/20/2011 5:42pm
Like Eleven10, C4mx makes killer motors. I had them build an engine on my 08 YZ. They have a very good rider that can give them good results. Best to luck to the team. I'll be there to cheer them on in Anaheim.
Harry_Gray
10/20/2011 7:08pm
I wish them well; If the team is wearing JT Gear and racing Honda's, it'll put a smile on my face...
Premixed
10/20/2011 7:32pm
the more cards in the hat the better. or the more car keys in the hat, if you swing like that.
pt046
10/20/2011 8:12pm
GuyB wrote:
Luc “Frenchie” Caouette and his company, C4MX Racing, is working on building a new team for 2012 West Coast SX. He'll have Austin Politelli as his...
Luc “Frenchie” Caouette and his company, C4MX Racing, is working on building a new team for 2012 West Coast SX. He'll have Austin Politelli as his first rider, and Austin was second last weekend in the Monster Energy Cup Amateur All-Star event. Actually, Austin was part of the four-way tie for first overall before you factor in the tie-breaker.

Austin will be Honda-mounted. So far the team's getting support from C4MX, FMF, Nexis, N-Style, Sunstar, Works Connection, Cycra, and Moto Tassinari, and if anyone out there wants to be part of the team, they're looking for additional support.

Oh, BTW...Austin's one of the first of the new 250 riders we've heard of that'll be wearing a JT Racing helmet and gear.
He can contact me at dt1filter@aol.com. We can help them out with the air filter part.
Luc_Caouette
10/20/2011 8:41pm Edited Date/Time 10/20/2011 8:59pm
Thanks everyone for the good comments, hahaha... Now i'm gonna have to become part of the Vitalmx Forum Family...

There is a few people I haven't listed on there yet, untill it's a done deal and signed i'm open to everything.
PT046: I did talked to Hoodie, but that's one on the list that is not a done deal. I'm sure it won't be a problem, Hoodie is always been good to Austin from what i hear.

Working hard on this whole deal, we built that Honda in one day last week before the MEC, he rode it stock one day for suspension testing and rode it after all the mods to break it in. So 2 days of riding a Honda was all he had before that race, so I think he did very decent according to the situation.

Now he is in Australia to race those 5 races with my old rider "Ando".
Trying to get as much nervosity out of him as possible, and put more time on the bike.

I will make it happen for the kid,

All my contact infos are on my web site
www.c4mx.com
RACEGUY
10/20/2011 8:44pm
crackalack wrote:
Frenchie built Nauditt's bike for the canadian nationals, the same one that Gray rode at the last riverglade race, so you have seen a C4MX Honda...
Frenchie built Nauditt's bike for the canadian nationals, the same one that Gray rode at the last riverglade race, so you have seen a C4MX Honda, but maybe you just didn't know.
Oddly enough, I remember thinking (maybe even saying out loud) that was a particularly crisp motor. Those green things REALLY stood out, and were instantly identifiable. Guess I never gave any extra thought to why that Honda sounded so nice.
mx295
10/21/2011 5:29pm
Frenchie is a great guy and IMO does the best motor and suspension work. He has done my personal bikes and last week did some work on a 2012 kx 450 for a local pro i'm helping. After he rode the bike he couldn't believe how explosive the motor was compared to stock. I recommend C4MX to anyone that wants to get the best performance out of their bike.

Post a reply to: New West Coast SX Effort: C4MX Racing

The Latest