New Team/Rider Press Releases: Timing, Why, When...etc. ...

TeamGreen
10/1/2014 10:47am Edited Date/Time 10/1/2014 12:08pm
I've seen posts & threads about how frustrated or down-right "pissed-off" some of us are due to not getting PR's about who's going where or who's riding what...so on & so forth. Some of us are mad when a rider is changing his plans, teams, strategy ...or whatever...and...he doesn't let you in on it.

Do you wanna know why?

Contracts. Plain & Simple.

Legal Commitments & Getting Paid seems to be a pretty damn important issue to all of us...so, maybe we can understand why they have to wait until their current commitments are met -OR- they might have to wait to let you in on ANY CHANGES in their plans or career due to the TIme-Line of their Current or Changing plans.

For Example: It's October 1st, 2014, right?

Well, as you're seeing, damn near everyone is coming out with their "Official Press Releases", today.

I know there will be some of you that're STILL gonna Bitch. Fine; but, when you grow up & have to be a responsible adult...well...maybe then...maybe...you might start to "get it".
|
10/1/2014 10:53am
The reason why Oct 1 is the date for releases is because that is the begining of the new FISCAL year. Money doesnt run from Jan to Dec or whats konws as a calandar year. In the financial world I.E. contracts the new year starts in October thus all the PR's

Camp332
10/1/2014 10:56am
The reason why Oct 1 is the date for releases is because that is the begining of the new FISCAL year. Money doesnt run from Jan...
The reason why Oct 1 is the date for releases is because that is the begining of the new FISCAL year. Money doesnt run from Jan to Dec or whats konws as a calandar year. In the financial world I.E. contracts the new year starts in October thus all the PR's

Not every single company chooses October 1st as the start of their fiscal year.

peelout
10/1/2014 11:17am
"you should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity" - Bullet Tooth Tony, bro
Kawaboy14
10/1/2014 11:20am
It's comical that people want to know everything right now and can't wait!

The Shop

10/1/2014 12:08pm
but ssems to be the norm for most of the PR's in MX world.

Post a reply to: New Team/Rider Press Releases: Timing, Why, When...etc. ...

The Latest