New Motocross Video!

Shiftyy
I just made a new motocross edit, if you guys could check it out and give feedback would be nice ! Smile
https://youtu.be/oUy-W4AVGYM
|
Hman144
Fantasy
713th
5/8/2017 11:04am
Fun footage. Music made me want to scratch my ears off. But that's just me.
Shiftyy
5/8/2017 11:07am
Hman144 wrote:
Fun footage. Music made me want to scratch my ears off. But that's just me.
wasnt a fan of it either but some guy wanted me to make one with that song so i was like why not :D
Shiftyy
5/9/2017 5:59am
bump. someone give me feedback on what to improve on!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/9/2017 6:10am
Shiftyy wrote:
bump. someone give me feedback on what to improve on!
Do you shoot any original content or only use other people's work? If you can shoot your own material that's even better because then the video is truly your own creation which is even more satisfying.

Other than the shitty music it wasn't that bad. A lot better than what I could do. I wouldn't even know where to start.

The Shop

honda341
5/9/2017 9:11am
Why the motocross name? There wasn't any motocross in there. Why We Love Motocross? This had Freestyle, about as far from Motocross you can get on a dirtbike. This also had supercross. No motocross in it. I love motocross and have ridden since I was 5. There was nothing in there that I loved. Song was a poor choice as well. Not looking to feel and dance with the honeys when I am riding. "Face to Face" for the next video and we are talking. Just giving my thoughts, as requested.
redslush
5/9/2017 9:57am
My .02 would be to start shooting your own content and editing that. As someone that's had quite a bit of stuff taken and used without permission there's nothing that annoys me more than someone taking my work and trying to gain money or followers.

If you don't plan to shoot your own stuff, reach out to filmers and offer them a percentage of what that video makes. That way there's an agreement in place and you're not going around pissing off people for using their work. Also, it will help you avoid the copyright notices that will shut down your channel.
Shiftyy
5/9/2017 10:15am
redslush wrote:
My .02 would be to start shooting your own content and editing that. As someone that's had quite a bit of stuff taken and used without...
My .02 would be to start shooting your own content and editing that. As someone that's had quite a bit of stuff taken and used without permission there's nothing that annoys me more than someone taking my work and trying to gain money or followers.

If you don't plan to shoot your own stuff, reach out to filmers and offer them a percentage of what that video makes. That way there's an agreement in place and you're not going around pissing off people for using their work. Also, it will help you avoid the copyright notices that will shut down your channel.
Always the first line of my description is "I do not own the footage used in this video" and link to the owner is in the description, Im not gaining ANY money with it, and the reason i use other peoples footage is that before i want to start filming my own stuff i want the edits to be perfect.

Post a reply to: New Motocross Video!

The Latest