Nerd and BlackFlagGate

Nerd
1/25/2015 11:09am
Nerd wrote:
This is awesome. I didn't understand that The Rock was talking about Grendel when he brought it up. I can emphatically state that I never posted...
This is awesome. I didn't understand that The Rock was talking about Grendel when he brought it up.

I can emphatically state that I never posted under Grendel or any similar username. Ever.

Rigdon is an imbecile.
The Rock wrote:
I admit I'm not the brightest bulb on the string but at least the word liar is not applicable.

Unless, of course, you count accusing me of being Grendel, even part-time. Which, at best, is a mistake, and at worst is a lie.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/25/2015 11:19am
newmann wrote:
Yeah, G-e:d$l was in like a lion and out like a lamb wasn't he. The M@r?ant0wn Mafia...lol. Wonder what user name is W@re currently using to...
Yeah, G-e:d$l was in like a lion and out like a lamb wasn't he. The M@r?ant0wn Mafia...lol. Wonder what user name is W@re currently using to troll Vital with these days?
Oh brother. Lots of fail in there.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
1/25/2015 11:24am
Sorry Guyb, haha Nerd went a tattle tailed. I'm shutting up, I like posting here.
jeffro503
1/25/2015 11:26am
MW is a local up my way. One day I'll run into him at a track and integrate him a little. I've actually never met him , but there are other racers up this way with the same last name and are all moto heads.....good people from what I know. So I never understood where MW was coming from with some of his stuff he would post. Had no idea it was even him until he got outed.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/25/2015 11:28am Edited Date/Time 1/25/2015 11:28am
Crash82 wrote:
Sorry Guyb, haha Nerd went a tattle tailed. I'm shutting up, I like posting here.
There was no tattling. I'm generally not a fan of threats of physical violence.
Hgibbs566
1/25/2015 11:31am
Nerd wrote:
This is awesome. I didn't understand that The Rock was talking about Grendel when he brought it up. I can emphatically state that I never posted...
This is awesome. I didn't understand that The Rock was talking about Grendel when he brought it up.

I can emphatically state that I never posted under Grendel or any similar username. Ever.

Rigdon is an imbecile.
No other similar usernames?
Nerd
1/25/2015 11:31am
I admitted this a long time ago: The only "anonymous" username I ever posted under was No Spin Zone, which I used to discuss politics without backlash to my job.

But I never ATTACKED anybody under that name.
You guys are amazing. The blind leading the blind.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/25/2015 11:32am
jeffro503 wrote:
MW is a local up my way. One day I'll run into him at a track and integrate him a little. I've actually never met him...
MW is a local up my way. One day I'll run into him at a track and integrate him a little. I've actually never met him , but there are other racers up this way with the same last name and are all moto heads.....good people from what I know. So I never understood where MW was coming from with some of his stuff he would post. Had no idea it was even him until he got outed.
Integrate him? I had no idea he was a minority.
Hgibbs566
1/25/2015 11:34am
Nerd wrote:

Rigdon is an imbecile.
The Rock wrote:
I admit I'm not the brightest bulb on the string but at least the word liar is not applicable.

People could use other names for you that would be worse than liar and make you much more upset.

Why don't you and Nerd shake hands and move on with life like adults do or do you enjoy this type of high school drama?
Nerd
1/25/2015 11:38am
Nerd wrote:

Rigdon is an imbecile.
The Rock wrote:

Hgibbs566 wrote:
People could use other names for you that would be worse than liar and make you much more upset. Why don't you and Nerd shake hands...
People could use other names for you that would be worse than liar and make you much more upset.

Why don't you and Nerd shake hands and move on with life like adults do or do you enjoy this type of high school drama?
Rigdon has thrown this accusation at me multiple times on Facebook recently (I had to block him) and here, and without someone mentioning Grendel here, I'd have never known what he was talking about.

Now that I know what he was talking about, it's not as annoying. It's hilarious.

I know approximately who Grendel was (not by name, but by association), though.
500guy
1/25/2015 11:42am
How the hell did this go from the Black flag issue to Grendel ?

Ha ha , Dumbgeon.
jeffro503
1/25/2015 11:46am
jeffro503 wrote:
MW is a local up my way. One day I'll run into him at a track and integrate him a little. I've actually never met him...
GuyB wrote:
Integrate him? I had no idea he was a minority.
Ha! I meant "Interrogate" .....actually meaning , i'll just walk up to him , say hello and ask him about it haha.
Nerd
1/25/2015 11:47am
500guy wrote:

Ha ha , Dumbgeon.
Because Rigdon is a paranoid dummy.
The Rock
1/25/2015 12:01pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2015 12:12pm
Hgibbs566 wrote:
People could use other names for you that would be worse than liar and make you much more upset. Why don't you and Nerd shake hands...

Opinion appreciated and noted. I share your desire to move on and apologized in person to Nerd at the 2012 MXdN for asking how his parents were doing (?) on Vital MX. I didn't understand why he was so upset but respected his feelings so manned up and went over to him. Told him no offense was intended but regardless I apologized and returned to my seat. David Bulmer ayearinmx witnessed this and said "what was that about?" since he knew Nerd and I had been on the outs.

Fast forward to last month on FB I asked Steve Cox on a mutual friend's page why he holds the position that MX is not a family sport and he went completely ballistic doing his default name calling and besmirching my character over the fact I had asked about his parents. This is over two years after I apologized IN PERSON and the guy hasn't moved on The hatchet job he's done on John Gallagher speaks volumes about what drives Nerd which is making things personal. I apologized but the guy can't move on.

It was with great reluctance I stepped into this fray but cannot sit back and see Nerd portray himself as the beacon of truth. For the record if Nerd hadn't attacked me again last month on FB I would still have entered the fray at this point as BlackFlagGate isn't about me or my relationship with Nerd.

EDIT: Nerd is using the user name I refuse to reference as I have moved on but Nerd's default defense measure to make this about me. It is well used defense and is why I didn't want to bring up his buddy until he just would not stop beating the black flag dead horse. I have NOTHING else to say about the nonsense of the past and I stopped playing in those games at the end of 2008. Shame it took me a solid two years to get there but I did. Anyway read my posts within the last 18 hours if you have any questions.

Hgibbs566
1/25/2015 12:05pm
500guy wrote:

Ha ha , Dumbgeon.
It's getting to the point that The Rock is almost passing from friendly banter into the stalker stage and everyone at Vital has to pay for it.

If you can't stay on subject, don't reply to Nerd.
Nerd
1/25/2015 12:09pm
Hgibbs566 wrote:

The Rock wrote:
Opinion appreciated and noted. I share your desire to move on and apologized in person to Nerd at the 2012 MXdN for asking how his parents...
Opinion appreciated and noted. I share your desire to move on and apologized in person to Nerd at the 2012 MXdN for asking how his parents were doing (?) on Vital MX. I didn't understand why he was so upset but respected his feelings so manned up and went over to him. Told him no offense was intended but regardless I apologized and returned to my seat. David Bulmer ayearinmx witnessed this and said "what was that about?" since he knew Nerd and I had been on the outs.

Fast forward to last month on FB I asked Steve Cox on a mutual friend's page why he holds the position that MX is not a family sport and he went completely ballistic doing his default name calling and besmirching my character over the fact I had asked about his parents. This is over two years after I apologized IN PERSON and the guy hasn't moved on The hatchet job he's done on John Gallagher speaks volumes about what drives Nerd which is making things personal. I apologized but the guy can't move on.

It was with great reluctance I stepped into this fray but cannot sit back and see Nerd portray himself as the beacon of truth. For the record if Nerd hadn't attacked me again last month on FB I would still have entered the fray at this point as BlackFlagGate isn't about me or my relationship with Nerd.

EDIT: Nerd is using the user name I refuse to reference as I have moved on but Nerd's default defense measure to make this about me. It is well used defense and is why I didn't want to bring up his buddy until he just would not stop beating the black flag dead horse. I have NOTHING else to say about the nonsense of the past and I stopped playing in those games at the end of 2008. Shame it took me a solid two years to get there but I did. Anyway read my posts within the last 18 hours if you have any questions.

I don't remember you apologizing. I probably had my bullshit filter running.

Now, if I'm not telling the truth about being Grendel or any other anonymous username besides the name I specifically mentioned above (since you are still attacking me based on this "beacon of truth" nonsense), please do us all a favor and prove it ( just as I did the incongruent timelines involving Anaheim 2's black-flag incident).

Or, admit you have no idea what you're talking about and your paranoia got the best of you.
Nerd
1/25/2015 12:10pm
500guy wrote:

Ha ha , Dumbgeon.
Hgibbs566 wrote:
It's getting to the point that The Rock is almost passing from friendly banter into the stalker stage and everyone at Vital has to pay for...
It's getting to the point that The Rock is almost passing from friendly banter into the stalker stage and everyone at Vital has to pay for it.

If you can't stay on subject, don't reply to Nerd.
In Internet terms, it's known as "being owned".
The Rock
1/25/2015 12:31pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2015 12:44pm
Nerd wrote:
Rigdon has thrown this accusation at me multiple times on Facebook recently (I had to block him) and here, and without someone mentioning Grendel here, I'd...
Rigdon has thrown this accusation at me multiple times on Facebook recently (I had to block him) and here, and without someone mentioning Grendel here, I'd have never known what he was talking about.

Now that I know what he was talking about, it's not as annoying. It's hilarious.

I admit I gave you some scheiße but never mentioned anyone's name on FB. I am not proud but my emotions allowed a knee jerk reaction to your pounding me for asking about your parents even though I have already apologized. All I did was ask you why you don't think MX is a family sport on FB and you got all hot and bothered. For my part I deleted my contributions to our debate within hours but noticed you left yours up.

You should know better than to let me draw you in like that on FB Steve. I was trained by the jedi MX forum fisherman bobbym and was just yanking your chain not being mean spirited when I asked you to explain your position. To me MX IS a family sport and I would love to hear you tell us why you think it isn't. I wouldn't have asked however if I'd known you were going to go all parent on me again.

I will be at Dallas if you'd like to discuss this further in person rather than on the Internet. We can start with why you can't accept an apology and move on from there. I'd like to so let's have others there to witness it. Wonder if MX Culture is available?
Nerd
1/25/2015 12:38pm
Nerd wrote:
Rigdon has thrown this accusation at me multiple times on Facebook recently (I had to block him) and here, and without someone mentioning Grendel here, I'd...

The Rock wrote:
I admit I gave you some scheiße but never mentioned anyone's name on FB. I am not proud but my emotions allowed a knee jerk reaction...
I admit I gave you some scheiße but never mentioned anyone's name on FB. I am not proud but my emotions allowed a knee jerk reaction to your pounding me for asking about your parents even though I have already apologized. All I did was ask you why you don't think MX is a family sport on FB and you got all hot and bothered. For my part I deleted my contributions to our debate within hours but noticed you left yours up.

You should know better than to let me draw you in like that on FB Steve. I was trained by the jedi MX forum fisherman bobbym and was just yanking your chain not being mean spirited when I asked you to explain your position. To me MX IS a family sport and I would love to hear you tell us why you think it isn't. I wouldn't have asked however if I'd known you were going to go all parent on me again.

I will be at Dallas if you'd like to discuss this further in person rather than on the Internet. We can start with why you can't accept an apology and move on from there. I'd like to so let's have others there to witness it. Wonder if MX Culture is available?
In other words, you're full of shit.

Got it.
Nerd
1/25/2015 5:46pm
Rigdon, are you prepared to admit you're completely wrong about my sharing these accounts you're accusing me of?
Nerd
1/25/2015 7:41pm
Anyone want to bet on whether Rigdon fesses up to his nonsense or not?
Nerd
1/26/2015 10:06am
That's not proof.
Nerd
1/26/2015 5:26pm
Still waiting, Rigdon.

Post a reply to: Nerd and BlackFlagGate

The Latest