Nerd

txmxer
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 1:14am
I know James is the shizzle, but, he made A2 boring.

How about a line or two on Justin Brayton? I really don't know much about him or his career, but, he keeps getting better with heat wins and a 4th this weekend. I think that deserves some recognition for him and his team.
|
JACK_Schit
2/8/2011 9:17am
Yep, what you said. But, his video interviews with Jim Holley are so uninteresting.....
MBBadgers
2/8/2011 9:20am
txmxer wrote:
I know James is the shizzle, but, he made A2 boring. How about a line or two on Justin Brayton? I really don't know much about...

How about a line or two on Justin Brayton? I really don't know much about him or his career, but, he keeps getting better with heat wins and a 4th this weekend. I think that deserves some recognition for him and his team.
Mike Alessi made A2 boring, he kept all the fast guys behind him for so long it let JS7 get way out front. JS7 should pay 800 a nice little salary each week Wink
kardy
2/8/2011 9:27am
I'm sure nerd will talk about Brayton later in the week in the Roost Report, take a chill pill.
ATKpilot99
2/8/2011 9:28am
txmxer wrote:
I know James is the shizzle, but, he made A2 boring. How about a line or two on Justin Brayton? I really don't know much about...

MBBadgers wrote:
Mike Alessi made A2 boring, he kept all the fast guys behind him for so long it let JS7 get way out front. JS7 should pay...
Mike Alessi made A2 boring, he kept all the fast guys behind him for so long it let JS7 get way out front. JS7 should pay 800 a nice little salary each week Wink
Nah, RV didn't get caught behind Alessi. James had that race covered. It may have prevented some of the faster riders from getting a chance to battle with RV though.

The Shop

txmxer
2/8/2011 9:31am
kardy wrote:
I'm sure nerd will talk about Brayton later in the week in the Roost Report, take a chill pill.
sorry, didn't mean to go so over the top... Dry
raddad
2/8/2011 9:48am
kardy wrote:
txmxer wrote:
totally out of line txmxer, good thing you apologised!
VOODOO27
2/8/2011 10:36am
... is Steve now taking 'letters to the editor' on Vital, for his work on another website?

Cool, never would have thought that was the way to do it Wink

txmxer, I think I remember Steve writing something to the effect that each week was going to be a targeted write up on something uniquely different each race vs a wide stroke of artistic wordsmanship on the entire event. Steve's welcome to correct me if I misunderstood that.
huck
2/8/2011 10:38am
kardy wrote:
txmxer wrote:
2 more posts...and you join the 10,000 post club... welcome!
VOODOO27
2/8/2011 10:57am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2011 11:07am
kardy wrote:
txmxer wrote:
huck wrote:
WOW!

txmxer joined 6 days after me and is post count is averaging 6.13 a day vs my whoppin' .05 post per day.

Let's throw an average of 3 minutes per post after reading through the thread, and that comes out to 500+ hours of vitalmx posting... plus whatever surfing he's done here. That's crazy to me... not that there's anything wrong with your lifestyle choice, txmxer Wink

And, I imagine that there's more then a few here that are doubling that daily post average.

These kind of things really make me wish I'd actually became a psychologist. People are just plain interesting folk to study, me being one of 'em.
huck
2/8/2011 11:18am
txmxer wrote:
huck wrote:
VOODOO27 wrote:
WOW! txmxer joined 6 days after me and is post count is averaging 6.13 a day vs my whoppin' .05 post per day. Let's throw an...
WOW!

txmxer joined 6 days after me and is post count is averaging 6.13 a day vs my whoppin' .05 post per day.

Let's throw an average of 3 minutes per post after reading through the thread, and that comes out to 500+ hours of vitalmx posting... plus whatever surfing he's done here. That's crazy to me... not that there's anything wrong with your lifestyle choice, txmxer Wink

And, I imagine that there's more then a few here that are doubling that daily post average.

These kind of things really make me wish I'd actually became a psychologist. People are just plain interesting folk to study, me being one of 'em.
No kidding. I think he's addicted!
Nerd
2/8/2011 11:50am
txmxer wrote:

I have mentioned it multiple times, not only in post-race stuff, but in photo galleries and the like as well.
txmxer
2/8/2011 11:53am
txmxer wrote:

Nerd wrote:
I have mentioned it multiple times, not only in post-race stuff, but in photo galleries and the like as well.
that's cool. It wasn't meant to call you out in a negative fashion.

I know you come here and I think it's one of the best stories going.
txmxer
2/8/2011 11:54am
VOODOO27 wrote:
... is Steve now taking 'letters to the editor' on Vital, for his work on another website? Cool, never would have thought that was the way...
... is Steve now taking 'letters to the editor' on Vital, for his work on another website?

Cool, never would have thought that was the way to do it Wink

txmxer, I think I remember Steve writing something to the effect that each week was going to be a targeted write up on something uniquely different each race vs a wide stroke of artistic wordsmanship on the entire event. Steve's welcome to correct me if I misunderstood that.
He does post here and he did post the link here. But, I guess I'll be sure to run my next thread by you to insure I'm posting in the correct place. Thanks!

Wink
VOODOO27
2/8/2011 12:50pm
ha, no need to consult me. My point was Steve has an email address @ coxmx.com and also the VitalMX's private Message feature that we can have hit him up on, to not made it the public's issue, when it was a personal issue Smile

I get that there seems to be a trend of people using message boards and social networking sites who feel the need to communicate directly to one person with an audience. Maybe it's the whole Facebook, exhibitionistic, look at me and what I have to say and how I feel mentality, that the world is evolving into, that's makes this intriguing. Not saying that was your intent, but the younger generation is running with that mindset.... *cough* Ddavis *cough*

Not hating on you, just havin' fun with this topic,... when in fact I'm doing it myself, right now, when I could have PM'd you Wink

Post a reply to: Nerd

The Latest