Need a little help from upstate NY riders

Jack mehoff
Edited Date/Time 9/5/2013 8:13pm
My wife talked me into lake George for a little vacation for the week coming up so I was hoping to find some tame practice tracks around the area , I am going to hit claverack on my way home Sunday but I was hoping to find a place to ride at least once during the week
Thanks
|
catatonic
9/1/2013 4:55am
Paradox mx (formerly hickory hill) is a great track not far from there..... Check their website to see if any open practices coincide with your vacation.
Vet57
9/1/2013 5:10am
Hit up Parker MX in Greenwich,NY. Open Thurs. and Sunday. Good practice track for Claverack.
Jack mehoff
9/1/2013 5:22am
catatonic wrote:
Paradox mx (formerly hickory hill) is a great track not far from there..... Check their website to see if any open practices coincide with your vacation.
Catatonic thanks track looks great but the next practice is the 7 th no good for me know
Jack mehoff
9/1/2013 5:24am
Vet57 wrote:
Hit up Parker MX in Greenwich,NY. Open Thurs. and Sunday. Good practice track for Claverack.
Vet thanks I will hit that up Thursday know any place that's open Tuesday ?

The Shop

Huckster
9/1/2013 5:32am
Pretty much nothing open during the week except Parker on Thursday. You could maybe try Rocky Hill in CT but that would be a hike from Lake George. Parker is fun and is usually in good shape. I may be there on Thursday, schedule permitting and I am planning on going to Claverack as well. What class do you ride and what's you're #?
Jack mehoff
9/1/2013 8:47am
Huckster wrote:
Pretty much nothing open during the week except Parker on Thursday. You could maybe try Rocky Hill in CT but that would be a hike from...
Pretty much nothing open during the week except Parker on Thursday. You could maybe try Rocky Hill in CT but that would be a hike from Lake George. Parker is fun and is usually in good shape. I may be there on Thursday, schedule permitting and I am planning on going to Claverack as well. What class do you ride and what's you're #?
I will be in a f150 with Maryland tags with a 08 rm 125 and a 06 rm 250 not sure on the number that they will give me out off state as far as classes a couple off novice classes probably 250 and 40 plus and the 125 two stroke I caught the car racing bug about 5 years ago so I haven't raced mx in about 8 years .Fiqured claverack would be a good place to start getting back in the groove
Jack mehoff
9/5/2013 7:15pm
Vet and huck thanks for the info went today and it was a fun track to ride
9/5/2013 8:12pm
Vet and huck thanks for the info went today and it was a fun track to ride
Great people there and fun track. Wish I saw this sooner would have let you know twister valley has practices tuesdays.
9/5/2013 8:13pm
And if your hitting claverack sunday I will also be there and to let you know there is open practice saturday at paradox only about a 45 minute drive from lake george.

Post a reply to: Need a little help from upstate NY riders

The Latest