Need Assistance Reaching a Few Pro Riders...

Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 1:14am
I'm working on something that I promise will be very interesting. I'm not asking for phone numbers or anything like some joe blows do, but if anyone knows anyone who might be able to put me into email contact with the riders listed below, please let me know. My email addy is thefactorypilot@gmail.om

Danny Smith
Heath Voss
K-Dub
Bob Hannah
Damon Bradshaw (actually have his myspace)
Chad Reed
Bob Hannah

Thanks to anyone who might be able to put me into contact with this list. And there is no need to flame me because it is not for fanmail reasons.
|
11/30/2009 2:16pm
Someone has already contacted me about the possibility of getting me in touch with kdub. Thank you good sir. Any more help would be greatly appreciated... I figure that once I reach a few of them then they can get me in contact with the others... in addition to being racers, they all belong to another VERY close-knit community.
txmxer
11/30/2009 2:41pm
send a PM to matthes...
kardy
11/30/2009 3:15pm
You forgot about Bob Hannah. You may want to include Bob Hannah too.
Pilk
11/30/2009 4:20pm
JW, I saw Jumpin Jack Brassfield last weekend at the Xtremeworld Arenacross here in Claremore. That took me way back! He was riding a RM125 in the open Pro I believe.

The Shop

zjbell
11/30/2009 5:32pm
Now I get a paycheck for flying winged beasts of burden.

har...
11/30/2009 5:35pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:13pm
Pilk wrote:
JW, I saw Jumpin Jack Brassfield last weekend at the Xtremeworld Arenacross here in Claremore. That took me way back! He was riding a RM125 in...
JW, I saw Jumpin Jack Brassfield last weekend at the Xtremeworld Arenacross here in Claremore. That took me way back! He was riding a RM125 in the open Pro I believe.
Hey Derrek whats up? Sorry I didn't hit you up before I moved to D.C. Yeah Jumpin' Jack was actually racing the AMA SX series a couple years ago for some privateer team who was sponsored by Decal Works. He is still pretty quick from what I hear. haha, he also owns or runs or someway involved in COlt Express there in Tulsa.

And to whomever said that I forgot Hannah, my list obviously says Hannah!!! haha.

And yeah it's about flying, and I already emailed Matthes, just waiting on a reply.
12/1/2009 8:31am
Have received a couple more emails... thank you for those who have already reached out to me.

Heath Voss might be able to help me with a few, as I remember him having Danny Smith's number I think last time I spoke to him a few years back.

But I still need the obvious difficult one of Chad Reed. Now I realize that is a ridiculous thing to ask for, the Champ's contact info, so maybe if someone could put me in contact with a handler of his who could pass my message along?

But again, thanks for the help so far... it has been rapid and quite helpful!
500guy
12/1/2009 9:15am Edited Date/Time 12/1/2009 9:16am
Hannah Aviation

Post a reply to: Need Assistance Reaching a Few Pro Riders...

The Latest